Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola all the Sarvagun Sampanna friends 😛

To begin with the 1st episode there are 2 things that's absolutely stunning ...
1st - Janhvi's BG score 😃 It's absolutely awesome, strong n mysterious ... Till date I've seen only the Male Lead are given strong BG score .. Shren's last role Gauri from DBO had a good BG score too but I have to admit Janhvi's is much better... 

2nd - Again related to Janhvi n this time her expression 👏 Shrens gave some amazing expression changes - from sweet to mysterious (I won't say evil this soon) 

There's another thing that struck me what happened to Suman Mittal??  Everyone thinks she's Psycho but what exactly happened that had turned her into this... The Pandits were so good to her during the pooja n requests her to make the prasad like every year ... 
My guess is Janhvi happened 😈
She was the easiest target n the caring Woman of the family who binded the family ... That's the position Janhvi needed to make her ground stronger...  And that's what she did ... 
And from the precap it seems Janhvi's next target gonna be Kavya who has the same Good Bahu vibes which is a threat to Janhvi 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Janvi has to get control of the house...so she had to make her MIL...weak so she could take charge of the house. She probably has been poisoning her MIL with some sort of medication to make her mentally unstable ..so everyone thinks she's crazy...so now her MIL has been displaced...she'll start with the other family members ..her eventual plan is probably to be in control of all their wealth etc..so she's going to work her way upwards until all the family members are destroyed.. this maybe the plot of the story ...Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi must be feeding something to Suman in the name of medicine which is deteriorating her condition as she might have been a threat
Minionite thumbnail
^ I think Jhanvi is smarter than that. Medicines can easily be found and changed. Psychological games (i.e., mind games) are not as easily found and fixed. For example, maybe Jhanvi kept planning "little" accidents around Suman that would hurt other family members, until the family decided that Suman was dangerous and she herself lost her mind. Or the opposite. Any time another family member did something for Suman, it would lead to a "little" accident. Maybe a fish in the food. Or a burnt sari. Etc, etc. That isn't as easily solved and it gives Jhanvi more power because the family considers Suman mad and Suman considers the family dangerous. Kills two birds with one stone. Jhanvi appears all goody-goody and Suman is distanced from her own family.
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

^ I think Jhanvi is smarter than that. Medicines can easily be found and changed. Psychological games (i.e., mind games) are not as easily found and fixed. For example, maybe Jhanvi kept planning "little" accidents around Suman that would hurt other family members, until the family decided that Suman was dangerous and she herself lost her mind. Or the opposite. Any time another family member did something for Suman, it would lead to a "little" accident. Maybe a fish in the food. Or a burnt sari. Etc, etc. That isn't as easily solved and it gives Jhanvi more power because the family considers Suman mad and Suman considers the family dangerous. Kills two birds with one stone. Jhanvi appears all goody-goody and Suman is distanced from her own family.

Yes was thinking the same 😉
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well its very evident, whatever happens, or to whoever happens, possibility of Jhanvi khand is 100%. Waise to I never appreciated ML running after FL, but yahan I think I may enjoy every male running after Jhanvi for their own selfish reasons. 🤣
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes Janvi has to get control of the house...so she had to make her MIL...weak so she could take charge of the house. She probably has been poisoning her MIL with some sort of medication to make her mentally unstable ..so everyone thinks she's crazy...so now her MIL has been displaced...she'll start with the other family members ..her eventual plan is probably to be in control of all their wealth etc..so she's going to work her way upwards until all the family members are destroyed.. this maybe the plot of the story ...

I'm curious to see what she might have done to her MIL ... Wish they shows some FBs when Janhvi had started attacking her MIL 😈
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Jhanvi must be feeding something to Suman in the name of medicine which is deteriorating her condition as she might have been a threat

Possible but that would be too clich ... Everyone in the house avoids Suman including the maids ... If medicine was the reason then her family should have been more caring towards her.. 
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Agree ... I said the same in my last reply medicine would be too clich n too easy ... And family members won't avoid her had her health deterioration was caused due to medicine .. They would have been more caring towards her but in this case it's completely opposite ... 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be Jhanvi's father used to love Suman due to which Jhanvi's mother commited suicide and then unable to bear the grief her mother commited suicide and so Jhanvi is taking revenge from Suman