Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that the Khula date will be postponed due to Zaras health or something else big happening as there is still unreaveled mystery behind what took place in the past year it wasn't just Kabeer's kasam that separated them and they will be given a new date as this track will be stretched out. 

Season 1. Peer saab was the biggest zabeer shipper and along with family members and forced them into marriage. Zabeer tried everything possible to break this alliance but they were unsuccessfull. 

Season 2. Peer Saab and family biggest zabeer enemies and want to separate them forever. This time I think zabeer will try everything possible to keep their relationship from breaking while the family will try everything to break this alliance. I want to see Kabeer fighting for his love to save their marriage this time and Zara taking the back seat. Season 1 she fought to keep this marriage and now it's Kabeer's turn cvs please give Kabeer some brain cells so he can start thinking for himself and taking action not act dumb and stupid as he did in season 1. I might be over thinking but in today's episode I felt it was symbolic Kabeer pulling Zara into a hug when she stepped back indicating it will be Kabeer as the driving force to save their marriage this time. 

Iss zaalim dunyia ne hume juda karne ki Sazish ki hai par puri kainat ne hume milanye ki koeish ki hai ... Destiny will bring zabeer closer again but after a lot of hurdles and trials. 

I would also love to see a father and son clash this is long due shazzys true colours need to be revealed before Kabeer and him walking out of the Ahmed house.