When will sameer realize?

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not sure why CVs showing that sameer has totally no clew as to what he did and how their relationship is stretching apart...
It my personal feeling that the more they continue with sameer being rude and ignorant, the longer will be the impact on his beautiful, smart and loving personality which we have been missing since he got down from ghodi and stepped on to the stage...
Glimpse of old sameer was back when naina got her periods but before and after that it's been a different person all together...

Spoiler shows naina feeling guilty to leave sameer alone at such difficult time... I am hoping sameer will realize his side of mistakes before naina comes back else it will leave a bitter taste for ever 😕Edited by myprimechicago - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sameer will realise his mistake.. the adult VO of Sameer was indeed feeling very guilty. My only wish is we get an emotional scene when he realises and I think we might get one as even in today's epi there was a small meaningful convo between Samaina and Sameer offering her hanky instead of ignoring her...
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry double postEdited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Sameer will realise his mistake.. the adult VO of Sameer was indeed feeling very guilty. My only wish is we get an emotional scene when he realises and I think we might get one as even in today's epi there was a small meaningful convo between Samaina and Sameer offering her hanky instead of ignoring her...

I wanted the realization to be deep and meaningful because ideally the person realizes as soon as his rage is down. Since CVs delaying it, we should get a proper moment of realization be it through Mama's mocking words on sameer's attitude or mundit's eye opener after knowing the complete truth
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today he was remembering his slap and the words he told Naina. But his emotions are still on the surface and he is not delving deeper to analyze. Maybe due to the fact that too much is going on... 
I have a feeling V will come over, after hearing him cry so much on the phone. She is definitely worried and will defy Somani and come. She may be the one to make him realize the seriousness of what he has did. 

But one thing I didn't understand is that after that day when Mama told him to come and sign next day etc.. we were shown the fight and Naina leaving. And then moved on to Munna's story. So what happened with the factory split etc,, they are not showing anything about that.
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am also waiting for Sameer's realisation.
We got Naina repenting slapping Sameer almost immediately after it was done(when she slapped Sameer for not giving exams) but not sure why cvs are delaying Sam's realization .

I want it to definitely happen before Naina goes back to him.
Edited by Nikkie_1 - 5 years ago
USwamy thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

Today he was remembering his slap and the words he told Naina. But his emotions are still on the surface and he is not delving deeper to analyze. Maybe due to the fact that too much is going on... 

I have a feeling V will come over, after hearing him cry so much on the phone. She is definitely worried and will defy Somani and come. She may be the one to make him realize the seriousness of what he has did. 

But one thing I didn't understand is that after that day when Mama told him to come and sign next day etc.. we were shown the fight and Naina leaving. And then moved on to Munna's story. So what happened with the factory split etc,, they are not showing anything about that.

Yeah I also want V to come back but only if she can drill sense into Sam and not judge Naina.

Yes, what happened to factory split?. I guess that may be after Samaina patch up and V coming. I hope so. But the spoiler shows Naina  coming  back but also her being injured. Was she able to come back or she got injured en route and didn't reach their home?
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with every word of yours. Want sameers realisation and we know the guy, once he realises his mistake he does not shy away from making amends. Hopefully this happens before she returns. 
AFineMess thumbnail
Hi. I don't think that without any realization from Sameer's side, they can lead a peaceful life henceforth. I do agree that it is necessary that both of them find a middle ground. What I don't get is, how Naina and Sameer  hadn't understood eachother's mannerisms even after 4 years of being together? 
Though both of them are to blame for the current situation somewhere I find Sameer more responsible for the same. He has to learn to control his temper. As you have mentioned if Sameer does not regret his behaviour it is going to be highly egotistical of him. 

Cheers!!

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

deleted

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago