Vikram Bhatt reveals details abt Hina Khan's role in his upcoming film

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

After moving out of 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' in May, Hina Khan aka 'Komolika' will start shooting for Vikram Bhatt's next female-centric film.

Popular TV actress Hina Khan, who is currently getting appreciation & love from fans for her portrayal of stylish vamp 'Komolika' in Ekta Kapoor's reboot of 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay', will be taking a long break from the Star Plus show due to her film commitments. Hina Khan will not be seen in the show after May as she will start shooting for Vikram Bhatt's woman-centric film in June. Few days ago, director Vikram Bhatt revealed that Hina will play the role of a fashion magazine's editor in the film & now he has revealed more details about the actress' role in the film.

Hina Khan (Photo: Instagram)

Speaking about the film to an entertainment portal, Vikram revealed that something will happen to Hina' character in cyber space.

Vikram Bhatt told SpotboyE that, "A lot of our personal information with so many details is available on social media, including Facebook, Instagram and what not. If someone wants to misuse it, he/she can and thus go on to create havoc in our lives. That's the premise of my story, it's very contemporary and everyone will identify with it."

Vikram Bhatt (Photo: Instagram)

On being asked why he chose Hina Khan for his film, Vikram Baatt further added, "To be honest, I have seen portions of her Rajan Shahi show- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and then I also saw Bigg Boss 11. She did a fab job in Bigg Boss 11 and there was a dramatic transformation in her from the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Days. I was stunned. It was about fashion but not just about fashion. It was more about her body language. She had started to exude immense confidence. After seeing just two or three episodes of Bigg Boss 11, I made up mind that I need to approach Hina for my next film, which is the story of a fashion editor."

Hina as 'Komolika' (Photo: Instagram)

Hina's fans are super-excited for her film debut. After becoming one of the highest paid actresses on TV, Hina Khan is all set to enter Bollywood & has already finished shooting for her debut film titled 'Lines' which is expected to release later this year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KZK se kata diya kya isko πŸ˜†
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

KZK se kata diya kya isko πŸ˜†

She's taking a break because of her film commitments. So much flexibility for her πŸ˜†
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Her acting skills are too mediocre.πŸ₯±
serial mai hi dekh ni paayi uske lake jhatke donno movie mai kya kregi 🀣
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did anyone watch the first episode of the Rishta kya kehlata ? Hina looks completely different, I couldn't even recognize her. She should be plastic surgery queen
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vikram Bhatt is still into the business despite numerous flops. πŸ˜†
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arre agar Flop King Arjun Kapoor ho sakte hain ab bhi business mein toh Vikram Bhatt kyu nahi? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Vikram Bhatt is still into the business despite numerous flops.  πŸ˜†