Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: beguiling

Oh I must have missed that part. The CCTV footage one. I only watched the scenes when he gives her a surprise.

My head is honestly spinning with all the spoilers/articles/speculations doing the rounds. What's with the reincarnation drama?! 😕 (if at all it is playing out)

Fingers crossed for good BeHir & ViVi scenes going forward as well.

You should watch the footage scene. It was funny.
Don't know about all these rumours but one thing is sure that there will be a dearth of BeHir scenes if Pearl has to start shooting quickly.
Any idea for how long the last season of Kasam was on TV? If N4 is coming then maybe PVP can come back if Kasam was a finite show too. As both the shows are of BT
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

You should watch the footage scene. It was funny.
Don't know about all these rumours but one thing is sure that there will be a dearth of BeHir scenes if Pearl has to start shooting quickly.
Any idea for how long the last season of Kasam was on TV? If N4 is coming then maybe PVP can come back if Kasam was a finite show too. As both the shows are of BT

I don't think he will begin shoot of Kasam before N3 ends. It took a long time for N3's shoot to begin even after the main cast was finalized. So I guess there's still some time.

Besides with Balaji shows cast can change at the last minute (or so have I seen) Like very recently Namik Paul had himself confirmed he would enter KZK but at the last moment he was made the lead of Kavach. They basically try to create hype about their star cast.

Since it's a show of same PH (and if Pearl really is doing Kasam) then I think he will be given a couple of days of break before he commences shoot for their another show. And am guessing that would happen after N3 shoot wraps up.

First season of Kasam ran for more than 2 years.

If reincarnation track is really happening then I don't think there will be dearth of Bela and Mahir scenes.
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beguiling

I don't think he will begin shoot of Kasam before N3 ends. It took a long time for N3's shoot to begin even after the main cast was finalized. So I guess there's still some time.

Besides with Balaji shows cast can change at the last minute (or so have I seen) Like very recently Namik Paul had himself confirmed he would enter KZK but at the last moment he was made the lead of Kavach. They basically try to create hype about their star cast.

Since it's a show of same PH (and if Pearl really is doing Kasam) then I think he will be given a couple of days of break before he commences shoot for their another show. And am guessing that would happen after N3 shoot wraps up.

First season of Kasam ran for more than 2 years.

If reincarnation track is really happening then I don't think there will be dearth of Bela and Mahir scenes.

Yes shooting for another show so soon sounds absurd but I was following what's being printed.
I read about that Namik Paul thing. And honestly hope the same thing happens here because Pearl should do a normal show now. It'll be a different experience for him after his last show and N3.
Two years damn...😆
Surbhi should stick to finite shows only. They are much better than these long running daily shows.
Let's see what the writer has in store for fans. She's always full of surprises when we least expect it 😆