Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Uma what a lovely poem...but when was this..in post bet phase...i cant remember the episode...my memory fails me in my old age πŸ˜† Edited by 90sgal - 5 years ago
USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Hey Uma what a lovely poem...but when was this..in post bet phase...i cant remember the episode...my memory fails me in my old age πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ha ha! Count me inπŸ˜† This was epi of 9th January, 2018. Post hospital break down when he confesses to Nanu and Nanu gives him confidence. He records this early morning before going to school and then the Om Shanti om number is also there. I totally adore this poem.
90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ha ha! Count me inπŸ˜† This was epi of 9th January, 2018. Post hospital break down when he confesses to Nanu and Nanu gives him confidence. He records this early morning before going to school and then the Om Shanti om number is also there. I totally adore this poem.

Thanks dear..will go watch now😊
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for reminding this shayari Uma. It brought back good memories. True, this is relevant to their situation even now. Hope iss baar sameer isse naina ko suna de when he realises his mistake of slapping her.They should show this shayar side of sameer more often. I miss him.