Gayatri Buasa and Dhananjay are back!

12234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
In today's episode they are back! Twist is that Dhanajay has a locket which narpat and ambika gave to gayatri buasa's first husband. Question is how did he get it? Maybe he murdered suraj (the first husband). Too much evil! I watched today because a friend of mine told me that today was uneventful for nahar-saloni relationship. I watched it cause i knew that at least it wasn't bad. Yug ki shakaal tak maine aaj ke episode me nahi dekhi. Thank you very much topranger for bringing us the video! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

12234 thumbnail
they probably create more problems so i'm not to excited but maybe gayatri buasa will help saloni figure things out with nahar. All other problems can stay, get worse or more problems can be added. I don't care as long as Nahar-Saloni get back together and stay that way! What is this nonsense with the divars getting put up. Hopefull Nahar-Saloni will work out their problems very very very soon! (Like tomorrow soon)
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes looks like more troubles for narpat parivar. But hgaytri will deifaintely help NS back together.
sindhiguy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why cant someone post 1/3/07 update!!!
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think that dhananjay prolly killed gayatri's first husband cuz maybe he liked gayatri......but who knows....lets see what will happen.......naina
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am very happy I am a big fan of that handsome dhan.Looking forward to this episode. 👏
12234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

yes looks like more troubles for narpat parivar. But hgaytri will deifaintely help NS back together.

i really really truly hope so. And i hope it happens really really soon! I want nahar-saloni back together loving each other, trusting each other, knowing and supporting each other. 😳
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think we all know that nahar and saloni will be back....its just a matter of time.
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe the first husband is back and is against Saloni b/c she helped Gayatri buasa get married again against the society?? hence he wnats his revenge?
pali123456 thumbnail
but then why does he have a huge pic of saloni in his office.