Difference btw sameer and munna

Megha11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Itne bade heartbreak ke baad bhi munna ne sameer ki shaadi mein smile ki. Sameer ko realise tak nahi hone dia ki wo sad hai. But Sameer mujhe munna ke liye utna khush nahi dikha. Pandit ki tarah usne khul kar celebrate nahi kia na hi smile ki munna ki khushi ke liye. Uske face expressions mujhe ajeeb lage. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very true.  Both Sameer and Naina did not properly congratulate Munna after the handshake confusion. It's an indication that both Sameer and Naina are self centered to such an extent that they can't even put their own problems aside and be truly happy for someone to whom they owe a huge debt of gratitude. 

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree but not completely..
Yes Samaina were not happy to their full extent but Munna was happy in their marriage. First  of all that is their personality. Samaina  werepissed because of the hairstyle on the dias in front of the camera,on  their marriage day. So you can understand that their personalities are different. 

And Munna got to know that, Swati is getting engaged but actually both of them were not serious about their relationship to Samaina level. Now over here Samaina are a married couple who are facing problems in their marriage.  Sameer is having office tension along with slapping Naina. They have a guilt and are scared whether their relationship will break. The situation in which Samaina are there is quite serious and that is how their personality is and Munna is different. 

And I really appreciate Munna for his strength to smile even in bad times. This is just my opinion
Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
Fallingasteroid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree that Munna smiled throughout the marriage even after knowing abt Swati's eng but I don't think both of them came out of the awkwardness of the 1 1/2 years of separation due to the election fiasco... cuz immediately after the runaway the marriage works started and Munna was busy and both of em didn't talk... so it would have been much more easier for Munna and Swati to move on... in Samaina's case the breakup was uncalled for and came as a shocker for both... and not to forget Munna is much more stronger by heart than Naina and Sameer ... and deep down even I feel Munna's love was one sided... cuz if Samaina hadn't intervened Swamun's story wouldn't have even started ...
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to add more difference. Sameer is head over heel in love with Naina. Munna had just a mere crush! Sameer is now at a situation where he lost his wealth & love. Munna only had a heartbreak but his career is settled he don't have to think about his future. Sameer & naina had a terrible & the worst fight. SwaMun didn't even talked in the wedding! Samaina were face to face & it's impossible to hide the emotion. See the wedding day episode when SwaMun were face to face they both were uncomfortable. When Munna's father talked about business Sameer face paled before that he was all happy. When the gang talked about Swati & marriage Munna's face also paled in one episode. So yes definitely Sameer & Munna has a lot of difference!
Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had little different opinion
Munna had family 
He had someone at home with whom he can laugh cry and share his feelings

Sameer only family is Naina and she is not with him he has lonliness 

Munna Swati bond is not strong as Sameer and Naina

Munna knows he is financial strong and backup from family
But sameer had nothing

he went out from girls place bcoz situation is awakward for everyone
Munna came to meet him when he is with Naina his mental condition is not good
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

delete

Edited by hj42928 - 5 years ago
Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

I agree but not completely..

Yes Samaina were not happy to their full extent but Munna was happy in their marriage. First  of all that is their personality. Samaina  werepissed because of the hairstyle on the dias in front of the camera,on  their marriage day. So you can understand that their personalities are different. 

And Munna got to know that, Swati is getting engaged but actually both of them were not serious about their relationship to Samaina level. Now over here Samaina are a married couple who are facing problems in their marriage.  Sameer is having office tension along with slapping Naina. They have a guilt and are scared whether their relationship will break. The situation in which Samaina are there is quite serious and that is how their personality is and Munna is different. 

And I really appreciate Munna for his strength to smile even in bad times. This is just my opinion

Yes i completely agree with you
😳