Congrats Saranya aka SaruSenan

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think this deserves a separate topic because Ved Raj actually incorporated your request in the show. And it was exactly what you said-infact even more polished. I loved it❤️ That means he listens to the audience unlike Kekta mata. 😆

Go Saranya👍🏼
Edited by castaway11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Saru your hard work was rewarded👏
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, big congrats to you. Thanks a lot for sharing your views with him - I remembered you when I watched the episode today. 🤗
Without Guddan clearing the air about Rawat they would not have been able to make a real fresh start. Thanks to those dialogues they both can start this new phase of their lives with a clean slate.

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Mohini🤗 Thank u so much yaar so sweet of you❤️ Congrats to each one of us as we got to see what we wanted🥳

Guddan cleared all MU b/w themGuddan reassured Her Jindal Saab her trust on him & Akshat reassured His Faith on her 👍🏼Akshat Tie His Naam ka Mangalsutra around Guddan's Neck❤️CV's deserves👏 ⭐️

I am so happy today as yeh mere saath bhi pehli baar hua hai ki my request got heard by any CVz 😛 & fulfilled Their promise to viewers⭐️ So yeahh I was literally having happy tears while watching today's epi😭
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhadhaiya Saru... It was our wish to see that too, but you went ahead and took efforts for this..!! Your efforts let us have this beautiful scene tonight... Thanks for giving us such a sweet moment between our AkshAn... Tumhari mehnat rang layi...! 🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail
Priyanka, Chit, Ramona,Kajal,Jean, Akshata Thank u so much guys🤗 and CONGO TO US🥳

Mohini My UN is SARUSENAN😛

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations Saru 🤗
Thank you Saru 🤗because of you CVs added a beautiful Dil ki Baat from Guddan side to her Jindal Saba it was just beautiful, when they were talking it was two of them only, the family didnt matter they were the audience.
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Priyanka, Chit, Ramona,Kajal,Jean, Akshata Thank u so much guys🤗 and CONGO TO US🥳

Mohini My UN is SARUSENAN😛

oops typo.. I will edit it😆
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Congratulations Saru 🤗

Thank you Saru 🤗because of you CVs added a beautiful Dil ki Baat from Guddan side to her Jindal Saba it was just beautiful, when they were talking it was two of them only, the family didnt matter they were the audience.

Thank u❤️ & Congrats to u too Piku🤗

They beautifully incorporated the scene I thanked Ved sir & Team for keeping their promise 😳and Vidhi Mam Liked my comment🥳
1154991 thumbnail
Congratulations Saru ❤️