Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hi guys... 

This is Akhila, and I'm new to this forum...

I just loved how Helly Shah is performing the truly contrasting characters with absolute ease...

But I personally found Kainaat's character more interesting. For me, Saltanat is giving the vibes of Swara from Swaragini.

But Kainaat seems to be a layered character...

Here are my observations...

1. She is a simple, obedient girl, but not the typical "goody goody" heroine. I feel like there are more shades hidden behind her innocent face.

2. Unlike the typical heroines, she holds grudges. I know it's too early to comment, but it's almost sure that she dislikes/secretly hates Saltanat.

She is holding some resentment for sure and I think it because she disapproves Saltanat's way.

3. She's judgmental. She began to judge Saltanat immediately after she witnessed her shaking hands with a guy. She made an opinion about her cousin without thinking twice.

She is but so are the rest. Saltanat and Zaroon as no exception either. Saltanat is judgemental in her own way. She thinks K is behenji and doesn't know worldly ways and she feels K is being subdued to follow old school thoughts where was It is by choice of Kainaat and she had been quick to judge Zaroon too. All it took was an instance in dargah for her to have change of opinion from rejection to friendship ...and she already harbours some soft spot for him.

No one is clear here. They all are flawed in their own way.

Zaroon. Dont even get me there. Writers need to add more depth to his character before he comes across as shallow and filmy.

4. She's uncomfortable with her mother. I was surprised after watching how it was shown that she's being uncomfortable with her Ammi's touch.

I noticed that too..but in yesterday's epi she seemed fine with her touch.

I'm so excited to watch how Kainaat's character shapes up... Please let me know your opinions too...

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@akhila, yes am too interested in Kainaat more than saltanat.. like some members mentioned, saltanat completely gives swara vibes..
it's kainaat who seems to be intriguing as of now..
I hope the writers don't reduce kainaat to a scheming woman.. then it would just be swaragini2.0..
Kainaat has the potential to emerge as a protagonist even without a hero for her.. it's how they shape her character that would for me define this show..
right now this saltanat-Zaroon-kainaat are completely giving vibes of swara -laksh- ragini with
Laksh rejecting ragini and fall in love with the sister.. it's boring to see the same all over..
I saw some interviews of the cast, writers...
And they spoke about a fresh treatment. I hope it wasn't namesake fresh treatment.. just by having a an Islamic background doesn't make it fresh.
Like lucky said (I hope I can call u that) kainaat is the trump card that can make this show different.. hope she has a fabulous character graph..
Akhila10 thumbnail

Hi Madhura, 

I'm not being judgmental about Kainaat or insisting that she's negative. In fact, what I intented to say is Kainaat is a character with layers and depth. But for me, Saltanat and Zaroon lack depth and one dimensional. 

Characters like Kainaat interest me the most, because the CVs have already developed a mystery around her. And for me, she is the most interesting character of the show. 
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.. totally
I love kainaat...to me sufiyaana pyaar Mera is all about zaroon and kainaat...I don't find anything new with zaroon and Saltanat...!!!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akhila10

Hi Madhura, 

I'm not being judgmental about Kainaat or insisting that she's negative. In fact, what I intented to say is Kainaat is a character with layers and depth. But for me, Saltanat and Zaroon lack depth and one dimensional. 

Characters like Kainaat interest me the most, because the CVs have already developed a mystery around her. And for me, she is the most interesting character of the show. 

Hi Akhila, it's good to know that. Mentioned that cos your third point, you clearly said Kainat being judgemental.
Agree, Kainat is interesting and has layers..
Yes Zaroon and Saltanat lack depth and as Lucky rightly mentioned, they are too filmy..

Hi5! Indeed an interesting character, hoping track is handled well
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interested in Kainat and Zaroon too. I am hoping to see Kainat Zaroon angle