Megha11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Agar koi rich aur good looking hai to sab girls desperate hai us se shaadi karne ke liye
- Chahe uska koi dream na ho
- Chahe usme passion na ho
- Chahe wo impulsive ho
- Chahe wo immature ho
- Chahe usme anger issues ho

I am also a girl and I will not marry a boy like sameer. Girls aisi nahi hoti unke liye looks sab kuch nahi hota. 

Just because wo rich hai friends uske chamche bane hue hai. yesterday Episode Girl's father asked about results. Then Munna "Hum to mar mar kar pass hue lekin hamare bhai ke 60% aaye hai" Then koi bhi sochega sameer ladka hai. Munna ne kabhi khud ko explore kiya hai ki usme kya qualities hai. swati ne sahi kia warna wo es chamcha ki chamchi ban kar reh jati. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the sad reality is this only.
Sameer is an average guy.

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do agree with you and I wanted to say this many a times.
Actually, it's reality that when most girls/girl's family look for alliances their priority is a rich guy and good looks is icing on the cake. It is also a known fact that may girls date a guy for years but when they get a better match in terms of wealth they move ahead and get married. 

Same is done by boys too. When they get a better looking girl who give them handsome dowry they breakup with their girlfriend.

Samaina might not be perfect, but  they do share a bond which is most important for a marriage, keeping aside the mishap that took place recently.
Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys I have a different opinion...

My husband and his friends (since 15 years) they are also like this...
No one s hero & side hero they all are HERO..

Especially when their wives are around they will praise each other and say how good each one f them are...

@ about Sameer..

He has all issues but he do care, love Naina,
respects her and her family...
He feels Mundit as his family ...

@ about Munna & Pandit

They are not doing chamchagiri..
Friends are always like that...if we have a beautiful person or smart person n our group we do praise them...

My POV..
Megha11 thumbnail
@Munna case
praise bas one sided hoti hai. Kya sameer ko Munna ki praise nhi karni chahiye thi. Even Sofa par munna ko centre mein bedhna chahiye tha. Esko friendship nahi chamchagiri kehte hai
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even if a girl was dumb to fall for looks and ready for marriage.. parents always used to get back ground check done for giving shagun... yesterday's OTT drama around sameer being Ahmedabad's most wanted Munda dint make sense to me 😆
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There was nothing wrong in this. Munna and pandit are not chamchas but true friends to all senses else no chamchas stays back with a person who faces bad days  But calling MunDit as Cham has is degrading their friendships. Yesterday Sameer did talked about Munna how good he is  Aur aisa Hota hai when a guy among his friends are more handsome girls and parents do fall and they try to do what is shown. It happened with my two cousins. Guy came for elder one but liked younger one and both were married but after much drama and only when elder was married to another one. Isliye when ever someone use to come to see our elder sisters we were not allowed to go or sit so that problem is avoided. Very natural they showed. 
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

deleted

Edited by hj42928 - 5 years ago
Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's OTT was unbelievable..coz 90s mein photos were shared with parents at least...

Parents ko kaise nahi pata ladka kaun hai...aur to aur Munnas dad must have introduced Munna as his son...

Just for a light moment CVs must have choose
t this scenario...
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't agree with you 
No one is overrated in the show and specially not sameer 
Yes he has his set of flaws but he has a heart of gold and innocence intact in his personality

He is a very complicated yet extremely simply character to understand ..