Poll

is deep really a villian and deep arohi will never be together?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
is deep really a villian and deep arohi will never be together?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep's character is a total mess, and he's a villain only!
From the beginning we were always thinking oh no no deep is a gray character,, there must be some majboori behind his actions. Par 2 saal hgae hain aur majboori Khatam nai ho ke de rahi deep raj Singh ki, he's psychopath! Only loves to play with women and then threws them Jb uska dil bhar jata hy.

Aarohi Mata ke to kya kehne! 1 day she's in temple all sati savitri, next day she becomes Sheila, full on seductress (jo deep se revenge lene k liye usko seduce krti hy👏
)

Jab cvs ko nai parwa ke deep, aarohi, Tara, netra sb ka itna weak character hy, aur koi story line b nai hy. To I don't care ke deep aur aarohi sath me jiye ya marr jaen, kyun ke koi faida hi nai hy bhai. 😕

I think tara ki jaga ab netra le gi, bechare innocent pure souls deerohi ki life ko narkh ab netra bnae gi na😭

Ps- is show ki akhri saansen chal rahi hain, unless they start a new season with insano wali story😆 jo mamta ji ke bas ki baat nai hy😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said aayesha actually deep was only villain from the beginning .i still remember that s1 old ardeep aka arsha's cinfrontation scene where deep was strangling.true love never tortures & betrays you thousand times.bt deep ne yeh hamesha kia hai tara aarohi ke saath aur ab netra ek naaya bali ka bakra hai😆
& i think iss show ke flop hone ki bhi wajah bhi deep ki unknown never-ending majbooriyan hi hai jiske wajah se woh hamesha arrohi ko dhoka deta raha

yes this show is on ventilator mode
don't expect a new season of this show .mamta will again play with our emotions😡
she doesn't know how to write a good script for the show👎🏼
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Totally agree with you vaishu 😛
I'm stating the reasons why immj became flop show in months.

1. No logical storyline.

2. CVs don't know what's gray character,, hence completely destroyed deep raj singh s character.

3.they don't know what to do with deep, aarohi tara, netra or any character, ye show Mazak me Nasha krke likhte hain ye makers😡

4.revenge betrayal revenge betrayal without revealing any mystery gets boring and irritating after awhile.

5. Aarohi's plastic surgery was another blunder. Aur new aarohi ka 360 degree character change, she became tharki characterless bimbo suddenly. People are hating this character to the core😕

6. Every new character is killed in a week or two. 3,4 logo se drama nai chalta cvs. 🤢

Abi time nai hy, nai to me detail me likhti aur reasons 😆😆
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No idea this show was good only until Alisha is Aarohi. Aarohi character is spoiled so badly. Arjun and Alisha / Deep and Aarohi used to look SO GOOD together. I don't even know if they'll work together again. Why did Mamta spoil their jodi and snatched away their scenes? When will they reveal if Deep is full evil or there's good side to him? They failed to maintain balance. They decided to make a thriller ok but this is not the way to make it like story is not there for the sake of thriller. Do they even know what is thriller? They took the word thrill too seriously.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I see same acting of Nia in that Behena show and this show while Aliasha showed me two diff. portrayals in the same show. Unvalued, untapped potential sadly.
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soo true, makers doesn't know the difference between dark and grey character😡

Hope it ends soon😡
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aayesha completely agree with u
bt i think no.2 & no.5 this are the main reasons behind for this flop show
viewers still doesn't accepted nia sharma as aarohi
all immj viewers were waiting to see nia's exit from this show
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never really understood what the show itself is all about just like other viewers.Ardeep jodi is a joke now thanks to the bumbling CV's. Forget about the characters whether it is grey/bad/good whatever do the CV'S even know what is a thriller show? The name Ishq Mein Marjawan means to die in love & for love.It means jaan-leva type unconditional love between the two lovebirds-Deep & Arohi.But what Deep did? Unlimited nonsensical betrayals with Arohi becoming a Munni/Sheila type seductress which was the icing on the cake.

And does thriller really mean going on a treasure-hunting spree? I mean this show should be on the History TV 18/National Geographic Channel bcoz Treasure Hunting with historical objects are usually the domain of Archaeologist & Historians.And who is Deep? Businessman or a Historian or 2 in 1.Sometimes he's after 500 Crores worth of Diamonds or some Royal Sword.And god damn the astronomical figures.1000 crore loan/500 Crore Diamonds itna aasani se milta hai ki lagta hai Business karna hi kyun hai?Seedha Seedha Tomb-Raider ban jao.😆 😆

Deep is the first & the only male Tomb-Raider of our Tellyland.Hollywood valon ko Tomb-Raider 2 mein Deep ke saath Lara Croft ki casting karni chahiye.

Bcoz both Lara Croft & Deep inspite of coming from rich families are bounty hunters.

Alisha as Tara was the heart & focal point of the show.It was her chemistry with Deep which bought out the Trp's of Top 10.But no we have to destroy our own creation.So let the idiotic revamp happen.

Getting back to the concept of Thriller its a kind of genre where the viewers are taken on a thrill ride with catchy twist & turns which in turn keeps the viewers glued to the story-line.But every twist is backed up by a logical explanation howsoever fictional it might seem like.IMMJ could have been remembered as one of the best thrillers for years to come but all it has done is just put a stain on the Thriller genre.
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
@masked 500 crores and 1000 crores sunn ke mujhe Ekta ji ke shows pe bana joke Yad agya 😆
This one was on kasauti zindagi ki.

Prerna: Mr. Bajaj me shopping pe gai thi aur mere purse me se 200 crore chori hogae🤣
Ab me shopping Kese krun gi? 🥺

Mr. Bajaj: koi baat nai prerna, mere pillow ke neeche 500 crores rakhe hain wo le lo🤣🤣

Kitni lambi lambi chorte hain ye serials me😆 I don't know how they manage to have this much cash kabi bi kahin bi😆

Edited by ArdentDreamer - 5 years ago