Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aalisha ne show chod diya 🥳

Just saw her insta story where she herself said that they are shooting Tara's exit scenes today👏
Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes finally today is aalisha last day..i m happy this show doesnot deserve her hope she get good show..only thing i m sad is that show will end without her..now i dnt care about this show for me it was arsha without one of them show is nothing and incomplete
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Big Sigh 😛 finally Aalisha leaving Immj 🥳 Which long Due and Better For her for us To not look again in this Show For Torture 🤢 ..

All the Best Aalisha ❤️ Come Soon With Bang in New Show /Project 👍🏼 ..
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sirf Tara hi nahi Viraat bhi aajkal dikhai nahi de raha hai.Don't know whether Vineet has exited the show or not.Getting back to Alisha as per her insta post today is her last day of shoot.But I just saw the SBS segment.Usme sirf Deep Arohi ki jaan bacha raha hai through CPR.And Tara is watching as usual angry & jealous.Why is there no segment on Telly Reporter/SBS on her exit? Is her character gonna do sudden exit without any proper ending or her character gonna get killed somehow?
I mean Tara might not be the FL now but there is no news of her exit now so far.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Sirf Tara hi nahi Viraat bhi aajkal dikhai nahi de raha hai.Don't know whether Vineet has exited the show or not.Getting back to Alisha as per her insta post today is her last day of shoot.But I just saw the SBS segment.Usme sirf Deep Arohi ki jaan bacha raha hai through CPR.And Tara is watching as usual angry & jealous.Why is there no segment on Telly Reporter/SBS on her exit? Is her character gonna do sudden exit without any proper ending or her character gonna get killed somehow?

I mean Tara might not be the FL now but there is no news of her exit now so far.

U will see segments of her exist in tom sbs and other telly news they all shooted her last day n interview..i think tara will go in jail what a illogical end to her iconic character..and vineet also quited 2 weeks ago last month thats why he is not seen in episodes
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the late comment bt here someone complained
dipalipatel
she said that plz don't bash arsha bc yahi shipping name kunwar aman aur shakti mohan ka bhi thha

don't know who are this people who are bashing & trolling arsha after aalisha's exit also
not interested to see aalisha again in a negative role
she deserves lead role👏
Ravthereader thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

sorry for the late comment bt here someone complained

dipalipatel
she said that plz don't bash arsha bc yahi shipping name kunwar aman aur shakti mohan ka bhi thha

don't know who are this people who are bashing & trolling arsha after aalisha's exit also
not interested to see aalisha again in a negative role
she deserves lead role 👏

She was lead in the show but everything changed after that stupid plastic surgery😡
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ravthereader yes exactly that plastic surgery track was completely illogical & baseless
mamta completely made the mockery of medical science
anyways bahut jald show ke off-air hone ki news bhi mil hi jaayegi.i think in june
Ravthereader thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

@ravthereader yes exactly that plastic surgery track was completely illogical & baseless

mamta completely made the mockery of medical science
anyways bahut jald show ke off-air hone ki news bhi mil hi jaayegi.i think in june

Bhagwan kare ki zaldi khatam ho jaye.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good she is leaving.she should find a new show.i never wouldn't her to do a villian role.