Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
For shrenu and Shre-Zain
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is going to be a TRP chaser I think, but like all of them the first 30-90 eps should be good before it denigrates into unwatchable trash lol.
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here 

I don't buy that it's not a soap saga but on strength of the promos i will give it a few days watch.

I hope it goes the Ek Hassena thi aka Durga Goenka route not saas bahu saga 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
We all know who you want to watch for dragon. Yep our dear zainu 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi1

im looking forward to Devar and Bhabhi's equation ðŸ˜‰

Actually i'm against Devar bhabhi jodis but here it is not actually a family show but a thriller duped as family drama. Since Zain is going to marry a widow and Jhanvi doesn't necessarily love her husband, it is all a drama right? So what if Shrenu and Zain are hero and heroine? The widow character might be dead some episodes later by someone in that house, may be Zain character's dad or bro and Zain character might be knowing by then that Jhanvi is here for revenge and he might be supporting her and they might pair up later. Even if they don't develop into a pair, they atleast def. will be fighting jodi so there will be some devar bhabhi team sure if not for romance!
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Same here 

I don't buy that it's not a soap saga but on strength of the promos i will give it a few days watch.

I hope it goes the Ek Hassena thi aka Durga Goenka route not saas bahu saga 

I don't buy that it is a soap saga! Even i get EKT vibes from it. I see it that way so i'm going to watch it.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Iam bored now a days each and every show on every chl is stale lacking any spice. I was hoping for EHT, Dahleez, POV type show for a long time. This might not be to tht extent but have some inclination to it.
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Actually i'm against Devar bhabhi jodis but here it is not actually a family show but a thriller duped as family drama. Since Zain is going to marry a widow and Jhanvi doesn't necessarily love her husband, it is all a drama right? So what if Shrenu and Zain are hero and heroine? The widow character might be dead some episodes later by someone in that house, may be Zain character's dad or bro and Zain character might be knowing by then that Jhanvi is here for revenge and he might be supporting her and they might pair up later. Even if they don't develop into a pair, they atleast def. will be fighting jodi so there will be some devar bhabhi team sure if not for romance!

Saw a video where zain said we will get to see him romance tanvi ðŸ¥±
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
concept n zain  Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Saw a video where zain said we will get to see him romance tanvi ðŸ¥±

I already knew it would be zain-tanvi. The girl is cute and pretty, but since the beginning when it was announced that zain and shrenu will both be in the show I was thinking they would be paired together ðŸ˜­ Now it seems I'll have to imagine in my head now what they would be like together. Even if jhanvi is evil and out for revenge and to torture the family, they could have done the same thing but with jhanvi married to zain's character instead of his older brother but it definitely looks like they are remaking anandam, but I don't get why is nobody from the team admitting that the story is not original but a remake/ inspired by the tamil serial anandam because zain denied reports that the show is based on a real influential family living in mumbai, but they can at least be transparent and admit this plot is not original, because I read the full show summary of anandam and this show in terms of it's characters and plot are the exact same.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago