Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Reading all the comments, my 2 cents:
1) I actually liked the second half of the episode because I got to see Palak for once be able to say "you keep calling me a certified gold digger ... here I am digging gold" ... the "gold digger" term has been distastefully used ever so much since the beginning of S1, that it was high time it got its closure, even if it was in this way. There always needed to be a trigger which would close this chapter forever and be able to show who is really a gold digger

2) Was it Rithwik or was it Kundrra, I dont know, I rolled at the dialogue "Kya khaake inko paida ki thhi" ðŸ˜† ... If only the writers could stretch such moments ... at least show them as bickering parents who are working together at co-parenting ... agar writers bhool gaye hain that these two were meant to love each other once, atleast show them together as crazy parents with crazy kids ... my needs are getting smaller and smaller 

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Kiss ne haha 40 episodes Hain?

Iss week pe khatam karo yaar

Nahi chahiye yeh gold digger ka drama

Mujhe lagta hai agle hafte khatam ho jaayega, cause jitne offscreen photos in logon ne upload kiye thhe, un saare photos ke kapde yeh log pehan chuke hain. Bas ab Rithwik ka dark plaid jacket and Palak ka yellow kurta dekhna baaki hai , which I think will happen next week.
Richasikarwar thumbnail
Yes i read someone article DITH season 2 has 40 episodes but today episode was boring.
Let see tomorrow's promo

What surprise they want to see

😆
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I am done with the seris now, it has become so boring and senseless and illogical that i really don't care what is the end. I signed up for palwik, i wanted them together. At the end of s1 felt bad for both palak and ricky and wished to see them getting back together. Now i really don't care whether they get together or not. The only people i feel bad for now are the kids who have to stay in that mad noon house. I would rather have palak take them with her and ricky meet them occasionally.
Its such a poorly written script, they are not giving anything the viewers want to see-no good scenes of palwik, no bonding scenes of kids and rithvik  and neither kids and palwik together. Don't know why this nakul and property track was needed instead they could have continued with the 15 day staying together and focus on vp palak bond. But no they just want to show palak fighting with everyone one and everyone badmouthing her
Edited by bhshre95 - 5 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

I keep seeing a lot of comments about how Palak made Rithwik lose trust again. My stance on this is, when two people are deeply in love, trust should be a natural part of that love. One partner should not have the responsibility of giving reasons to the other partner to trust them, the trust should just be there.

In Rithwik's case, even since the beginning of S1, he never could trust her and has had several separations and fights because of his trust issues. For Palak, love and trust are meant to go hand in hand, else she would not have married a man who had 339 flings before her and was a certified playboy. 

I had actually expected and hoped that Season 2 would showcase this very important aspect of love ... the turnaround should have shown Rithwik organically finding his own way back to solve for his chronic trust issues, and his remedies should not be dependent on Palak's actions. His love for her should be organic enough to show the path.

Instead they show a series of detective episodes and "Noons bachao andolan  😡

I remember seeing this Pakistani serial once "Humsafar" by Fawad and Mahira Khan... where the leads were madly in love and were separated because the woman was accused of infidelity and the man had trust issues. What I really liked about the serial was that by the end of it, the hero found his own way back to the heroine and realized that two people can't blame each other for the same reason and be right about it, at least one of them has to be wrong, and if no one claims guilt, then there has to be more to the story than what meets the eye. The heroine did not have to go out of her way with different detective activities to prove herself right and regain trust.

I don't think palak made rithwik lose trust again, and i don't think he had that much trust in the first place😆. I understand ritwik has trust issues due to his mother but its not palak's problem to rectify it. An dif the roles were reversed, i don't think palak would have lost her trust on ricky so easily. May in one moment she would believe he had cheted on her, bu atleast later she would think that there must be some reason for it and do her detectivegiri😆. Ricky had six years to ponder on the issue. He just doesn't want to think anything. He didn't bother to look back for the girl who he claimed to love so much.

And ya i also saw husafar, it was a nice series and as you said the guy found his way himself. Also another thing i liked was the kind of yearning the ML felt towards the FL. He himself is amazed at the fact that he still feels for her and wants to forgive her despite what he believes she did and wanted to get back with her. And also remains quite respectful towards her. He is also quite perplexed that the girl who once didn't even like to utter a small lie, how come she doesn't feel any remorse? He wanted to justify her to himself. 
I wanted to see that kind of yearning from ritwik, that him still loving her despite what she did and be with her. And some kind of logical thinking that her cheating  on him doesn't fit with everything he knows of her. But here, they are not showing anything from ritwik besides badmouthing palak😡
Edited by bhshre95 - 5 years ago
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

I keep seeing a lot of comments about how Palak made Rithwik lose trust again. My stance on this is, when two people are deeply in love, trust should be a natural part of that love. One partner should not have the responsibility of giving reasons to the other partner to trust them, the trust should just be there.

In Rithwik's case, even since the beginning of S1, he never could trust her and has had several separations and fights because of his trust issues. For Palak, love and trust are meant to go hand in hand, else she would not have married a man who had 339 flings before her and was a certified playboy. 

I had actually expected and hoped that Season 2 would showcase this very important aspect of love ... the turnaround should have shown Rithwik organically finding his own way back to solve for his chronic trust issues, and his remedies should not be dependent on Palak's actions. His love for her should be organic enough to show the path.

Instead they show a series of detective episodes and "Noons bachao andolan  😡

I remember seeing this Pakistani serial once "Humsafar" by Fawad and Mahira Khan... where the leads were madly in love and were separated because the woman was accused of infidelity and the man had trust issues. What I really liked about the serial was that by the end of it, the hero found his own way back to the heroine and realized that two people can't blame each other for the same reason and be right about it, at least one of them has to be wrong, and if no one claims guilt, then there has to be more to the story than what meets the eye. The heroine did not have to go out of her way with different detective activities to prove herself right and regain trust.

Yea Humsafar was beautifully made loved that too...well written nothing over the top & had brilliant actors... though it's been long time but their love story is still etched in my mind..
arkind13 thumbnail
I don't see any chances of 3rd season. The last episode of this season might be a reunion and till than all the remaining episodes will be full of hatred.
Even the trailer for next week has not yet been uploaded.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was such a annoying, irritating and disgusting episode. Everything they built in season 1 is completely destroyed. I have been so patient with S2 but there were hardly any good episodes.

From initial promos it looked like, the story is built on ritiwk and palak staying together for 15 days before divorce and ritiwk will get to know about life palak living, gettign doubts about past and some cute family scenes. But they made joke out of it. Ritiwk stayed for one day and ran out they didn't give any proper scene between PARit. What was need for staying together it it was only for two days. WTH was that?

I Think it was good how they solved Reeva- Palak misunderstanding and then VP-Palak were good too. But other than that everything was wrong. They did not give any scene to Palak-Mamta. How ridiculous is it that the woman who destroyed palaks life is dying and still doesn't want to say even Sorry once. She want to unite them but doesn't talk to the girl. WOW. And from what angle this is LOVE story. There is not more than ten good scenes between them in entire season. 😡 😡

There was no need to bring shanaya and rishabh track. I hope they just end it by revealing everything to thick headed noons.
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

I think next week is the finale ??? What do you think ???

not yet .this season has 40 episodes so more drama on the way
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it's finale week there is no story left now I don't think so the cheating drama revelation will happen in this season and Ritwik will not know the script writer & director of the drama created by Mamta noon and performance by his beloved wife actress palak .he might compromise with palak for someone's sake or he might just get the hint that palak did not cheat him at the end of the season I don't think so the revelation will happen if it's going to happen it might end there .