Reason behind Hanuman's smile

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mini was mad at her because she didn't accepted the offer...I really want to know about the reason behind his smile after Babita went upstairs.
1)  Is it because she took the decision of her own??
  2) Is he liked the way she gave the  fitting answers to khatri.
  3)or he like the stubborn Babita..?
  Share Ur thoughts...

Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I wa slietrally thinking the same when I watched the episode, so I think he smiled because Babiat was so confident in making her decision, she was so firm and for the first time, she was confident on her own opinion

Other times, she gets confused and asks Mini or Naeem Bi if she is doing the right thing, but she even disagreed with Mini and is doing what she feels like without worrying what other people think of her decision, she is doing what she feels is right

And also because Babita is being strict and not getting easily convinced, so I will pick the first and third option form the options you have mentioned

This was a great discussion, thank you for asking this 

yeah his smile was the highlight of the entire episode, he is completely in awe of her :)

Anirudh's smile is actually really good and so is Paridhi's, their smile is really adorable!!!

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm also confused๐Ÿ˜•
I'll go with option 3
Mini's expressions after knowing that, Babita rejected the offer was hilarious hahahaha
Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when i was watched the episode i was thinking the same why H.S is smiling.his smile
i m confused but i'll go with option 1๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm posting a YT link.  Title is hindi which I thinks states Babes & Hanuman will get married. 

NOTE: Don't know if it is to be trusted as one can set an account and come with their versions. 
Bold: just enjoy the narrator's words.   scenes nothing to do with the topic.   At least we can dream on ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I'm posting a YT link.  Topic is hindi which I thinks states Babes & Hanuman will get married. 

NOTE: Don't know if it is to be trusted as one can set an account and come with their versions. 
Bold: just enjoy the narrator's words.   scenes nothing to do with the topic.   At least we can dream on ๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š!! but why this asok is in every segment๐Ÿ˜•??? anyway lets hope for the best.
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even my whole night went in thinking about the same and thought of posting the topic here but I am glad you all came up with it already. I find it hard to choose between the 3 options and even thought that perhaps he was jealous and didn't want Babita to cook for other men, for their own benefits. So, he would've been happy at her refusal.

Not knowing what to make out of his expressions, I asked Aniruddh himself about this in Instagram while commenting on his photo. I hope for his reply because if he likes somebody's comment, he surely replies and he's previously replied me twice. Really sweet of him to take strains to reply his fans...๐Ÿ‘
Edited by RTDeewani - 5 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Even my whole night went in thinking about the same and thought of posting the topic here but I am glad you all came up with it already. I find it hard to choose between the 3 options and even thought that perhaps he was jealous and didn't want Babita to cook for other men, for their own benefits. So, he would've been happy at her refusal.

Not knowing what to make out of his expressions, I asked Aniruddh himself about this in Instagram while commenting on his photo. I hope for his reply because if he likes somebody's comment, he surely replies and he's previously replied me twice. Really sweet of him to take strains to reply his fans...๐Ÿ‘

Wow, he replied you back twice in pas๐Ÿ˜Št? what a gentleman ๐Ÿ‘!!! 
I think somehow all your 3 options are somewhere true for his expressions. He is already having a beautiful feeling for Babita and started to like everything about her, whether it's her stubbornness or her new changed bold attitude or her newfound strong persona to give back people like Khatri !!! I really hope CV handle this relationship beautifully and build up their chemistry slowly based on trust, friendship, respect, and love. I am hoping for more and more HANITA  scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ.
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree.b

Wow, he replied you back twice in pas ๐Ÿ˜Št? what a gentleman ๐Ÿ‘!!! 
I think somehow all your 3 options are somewhere true for his expressions. He is already having a beautiful feeling for Babita and started to like everything about her, whether it's her stubbornness or her new changed bold attitude or her newfound strong persona to give back people like Khatri !!! I really hope CV handle this relationship beautifully and build up their chemistry slowly based on trust, friendship, respect, and love. I am hoping for more and more HANITA  scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ.

@bold Yes and I still am unable to believe that he did. I never expected it at all. But he does lot more than just replying to fans' comments.

I think he visits fanpages or hashtags related to PB or his other series and if he finds any attractive fan-made edits like we do in IF creation gallery , he adds that post in his Instagram story along with his appreciation or some funny comments on that.

Well what more can a fan ask for, when his/her favourite star acknowledges their love with such sweet gestures? I am immensely floored by his attitude towards his fans.