My Thoughts About Today's Episode

Posted: 5 years ago
I really enjoyed today's episode , Paridhi and Ashnoor's acting was on point like always

Preet was really annoying with the way she said that, Mini is getting insecure of seeing her with Kittu, Kittu'ssmile is very cunning and he purposely does it to make Mini upset. I don't like his character at all, he is very shady and the earlier Preet realizes this, the better it is for her as he ill show his true colours to her after they get married, I think Mini will save Preet when she will be in trouble because of Kittu, then only Preet will realize the importance of her friend. How can things change all of a sudden, the girl who was always there for Preet since childhood is all of a sudden an insecure person for Preet, how is this possible.

I loved Mini when she stood for Babita and the ya Baita carried the stroller and kept going forward, that was really empowering how she did nto feel scared of what Khatri and the neighbours are saying, she just kept going forward and did nto acre about anyone, I enjoyed how Bbaita faced everyone with a lot of courage. Shaina's husband was very rude and I don't get one thing about this husband and wife that, once they found out that, Bbaita is the sister in law of one of the friends of Shaina, then they are acting sweet.

But, every governess should be respected regardless of which family she belongs to, what if that governess is from a poor family and does nto know any of Shain's friends, will they treat her differently, I guess yes because Shaina's husband turned sweet all of a sudden whereas he did nto care if Bbaita is getting insulted infort of everyone when she shouted at her, so their kindness is only based on which family Bbaita comes from otherwise they treat people differently, so I did not buy their sweet behavior.

Mini again proved that, she is not a typical teenager who feels ashamed infront of her friends that, her mother is working as an aaya, Mini proved that, she is mature and understands that, no job is big or small, I am proud of Mini once again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Mini does nto care if she looses her friends or not, she just wants her Babes to always be respected and she respects Babita in whatever work she does,infact taking care of a baby is nto something insulting.

Khatri and others were overreacting in seeing Babita because an aaya is like a second mother, insulting an aaya is like insulting your mother which was disgusting, a job is a job, Bbaita is nto ashamed because she is doing nothing wrong, she is taking care of a baby just like a mother, she takes acre of him like any other mother would do.

Khatri and others cannot mind their own business, all they acre about is what Babita and Mini are doing, their life revolves around Mini and Bbaita only, I am glad Mini gave them back by calling their thoughts disgusting.

I also felt bad for Meeta because she was right in saying that, no one can go in her room without asking permission, I am sure Meeta would have give her the outfit, but Ashok's sister just made a mountain of a molehill.

I knew she will say about Bbaita's work infort of everyone, whoever it  is of benefit to her becomes a nice person, I am sure if Meeta would have made those cupcakes, Meeta would have been the nicest person, but if Bbaita would have refused she would have influenced everyone against Bbaita, she likes people who she can take for granted.

I think Mini was very mature and sensible , the way she handled the situation of Bbaita's job, she also did nto feel shy to say that, Bbaita is her mom infront of her friends and she explained that part very well that, no job is big or small.

But, one thing I felt wrong about Mini is that, she should had  nto have thrown the food she was eating, that was disrespectful of her and in tomorrows episode,I want her to apologize to that guy as he was nto a bad person, I enjoy when Mini gives it back to Ashok, Khatri, rano, or other people who are insulting Babita and her.

But, this guy was just asking everyone to give him ratings, I don't think eh said anything wrong, Mini overreacted in this issue and also insulted him infrotn of everyone that, he deserves 0 ratings, I like Mini always, but in the last scene, she seemed a little rude.

The restaurant guy was also overreacting if someone gave him 1 rating, eh should nto get offended and should accept all kind of feedback, but Mini should have nto compared Bbaita's cooking with his cooking and making fun of his food, that was demeaning. 

Babita was really sweet when she ate the food despite knowing that, it was not that good, it was really sweet of her, I would have done the same thing if I was in her place haha and I enjoyed how she corrected Mini right away that, she should have not thrown food

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I also feel that, Hunar Hali is quite an underrated actress, she ha salways experimented with her acting in many of her shows, she has done some challenging roles in Karol Bagh, Chhal, and Dahleez

I think Paridhi and Hunar are one of the finest actresses we have in television in recent times 

It is sad that, Hunar has not been noticed and appreciated for her acting over her years she has been a part of television 
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic review๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  Agree with you ... No matter what..One should be respected irrespective of their background, status...Every job have dignity...
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I also feel that, Hunar Hali is quite an underrated actress, she ha salways experimented with her acting in many of her shows, she has done some challenging roles in Karol Bagh, Chhal, and Dahleez

I think Paridhi and Hunar are one of the finest actresses we have in television in recent times 

It is sad that, Hunar has not been noticed and appreciated for her acting over her years she has been a part of television 

Agree with you. 
have watched 3 shows of Hunar every character was different. 

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Agree with you. 
have watched 3 shows of Hunar every character was different. 

Yes I agree every show she has done, she has played a different role

I really liked her in Chhal  the most , she played  a really challenging role there and she always picks shows that are unique , she played so many shades in that role 

She also does nto shy away from doing good roles that are nto the main lead, for example, in Dahleez and Karol Bagh,she was not the main lead but her character still stood out 
sheeluneelu thumbnail

Yes I agree every show she has done, she has played a different role

I really liked her in Chhal  the most , she played  a really challenging role there and she always picks shows that are unique , she played so many shades in that role 

She also does nto shy away from doing good roles that are nto the main lead, for example, in Dahleez and Karol Bagh,she was not the main lead but her character still stood out 

Maha good to see you here 
Keep posting your thoughts. 

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Maha good to see you here 
Keep posting your thoughts. 

Thank you so much, I am really happy for you as you are Namik's fan from your DP, he is soon going to come back in television!!

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Fantastic review๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agree with you ... No matter what..One should be respected irrespective of their background, status...Every job have dignity...

Thank you so much for appreciating my review:)

Yeah every job should be respected and there is nothing to feel ashamed of, I am glad Mini supported Babita which I also expected her to and everyone should be respected definitely , it doe snot matter what status you have 
sheeluneelu thumbnail

Thank you so much, I am really happy for you as you are Namik's fan from your DP, he is soon going to come back in television!!

Yes I'm happy for him๐Ÿ˜Š