Tragedy of Ritwik and palak

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ekta kapoorKa show(though dhth was a bit different)...
Within three months of their wedding,they got separated. i hate to say but both are equally responsible(Mamta,VP,ridhabbh are sexondary)...they couldn't handle their relationship..palak's guilt feeling and hiding stuff from Ricky.. Ricky's PAST,anger, indulgence to alcohol and not using brains...
If they would have been a real couple,i would have never wanted them to be together but since it's a show,i want a happy ending.
I want them to realise their mistake,have a heart to heart talk and clear all the misunderstanding...
Currently season 2 is getting on my nerves because it is not focusing on the real issue...
The web serie is really lame...wish they handle these issue soon...
Ps: sorry for any errors or mistakes because i was typing in a hurry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Season 2 is getting on nerves for most people. ðŸ˜† I refrain from posting here lest I say something in anger ðŸ˜†
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was completely disappointed with what they were showing in Season2... yes season1 had its share of ups and downs but season2 just didnt engage me.. had to leave at episode 20...and no longer watching...
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stayed tuned for the chemistry of the leads as they promised & considering S1 but the last episode I lost hope ðŸ˜†
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
season 2 is all about Palak's investigations . Poor storyline and i feel actors are also disinterested. Maybe not a good director. 
Even the twins fail to impress me...all in all boring and waste of time
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they get better writers for Season 3. Not the writers who show that hiding information and keeping quiet are signs of sacrifice. Make the story more relevant and not regressive.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi4u

season 2 is all about Palak's investigations . Poor storyline and i feel actors are also disinterested. Maybe not a good director. 

Even the twins fail to impress me...all in all boring and waste of time

If u see the launch interview of S2 the actors were quite prepped up about the story line & each actors role & involvement in the story & that youngsters would enjoy it in the whole process they forgot the main issue &  focus of DHTH & what really the audience were waiting for in S2 ...sigh ðŸ¥±