Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

That category includes you.
And about me turning up on every PC topic, I certainly do not. Either you are mixing up someone else's ID or just making stuff up

Coz as you said, shez just not worth it. πŸ˜†

I won't believe she 'tolerated' someone abusing PC on many topics n Finally is giving Back. I have seen him/her coming up with pages of reply even if someone says PC sneezed in public n she will come up with all scientific reasons on why what she did was the only right thing to doπŸ˜† I won't believe she has 'tolerance'

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

That category includes you.
And about me turning up on every PC topic, I certainly do not. Either you are mixing up someone else's ID or just making stuff up

Coz as you said, shez just not worth it.πŸ˜†

who's your ex fav though? You still didn't say who you were a fan of before you grew out of it
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

You show up to every Priyanka topic and talk shit. A lot of gawars on this site do, so I gave it back today. 

You gave nothing back except name-calling borne out of your own inferiority complex and exposing your blatant racist ass. Time to go back,do your homework cause am sure a healthy functioning ADULT doesn't do  or talk shit like this. 
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Gawar isn't about education, it's about mentality. Just closed minded tools 

Last time I checked Gawar means illeterateπŸ˜† and talking about mentality Calling other gawars just cuz they don't find your hoor ki pari appealing in an attire shows your 'menatlity' πŸ˜† GROW UP
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

I won't believe she 'tolerated' someone abusing PC on many topics n Finally is giving Back. I have seen him/her coming up with pages of reply even if someone says PC sneezed in public n she will come up with all scientific reasons on why what she did was the only right thing to doπŸ˜† I won't believe she has 'tolerance'

That makes her "close minded" ... so a gawar too per her definition! ... πŸ€£  
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Arey!!
But the thing is I have not.

Cant take credit for something that I have truly not done manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Either she has mixed up my ID with someone else's and is venting out that anger on me. Or she is just saying that she is lashing out coz I have been torturing her from time immemorial.

This is the first time I have spent so much time on a PC topic. I am sure I would remember if I had mercilessly trashed PC before.

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That makes her "close minded" ... so a gawar too per her definition! ...  🀣  

She loves PC more than Foreigner Jiju ever willπŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arey!!

Cant take credit for something that I have truly not done manπŸ˜†

Either she has mixed up my ID with someone else's and is venting out that anger on me. Or she is just saying that she is lashing out coz I have been torturing her from time immemorial.

This is the first time I have spent so much time on a PC topic. I am sure I would remember if I had mercilessly trashed PC before.

you're too embrassed to say who you were a fan of before lol 
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That makes her "close minded" ... so a gawar too per her definition! ...  🀣  

Let me sum this up. She is open minded only to Priyanka praise. Anyone not praising her is a close minded gawar. That's the state of her 'mentality'. 
Guguminti thumbnail

Arey!!

Cant take credit for something that I have truly not done man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She does it everytime. I have seen her enjoying on Deepika Bashing threads πŸ˜† sau chuhe khake billi Haj Ko Chali. P.S: Not A DEEPIKA FAN. So don't bash her here nahi toh sare DP fans ajynge behti Ganga me hath dhone πŸ˜† just free ka advice since your minds r closed so I helpedπŸ˜†