Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

There is a video of her saying that to a news channel

I am not talking about what she said..i am talking about the article shared in the first page of this post
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

I am not talking about what she said..i am talking about the article shared in the first page of this post

Oh ok. I thought you're talking abt her not saying anything against hinduism. My bad.
1116756 thumbnail
It seems, congress must had tried with other celeb guys like,.. raj babbar, Shotghun, girish karnard, Kamal Hasan, amol palekar, even Govinda again,...Konkona, naseer saab, perhaps Kareena and Sonam , Swara for canvassing,... perhaps aamir and Salman and no one confirmed to present themselves from mumbai,. ( Congress is on its last leg anyway,... ) hence,... bali ka bakara/bakri banaa ne ko,.. urmilla ko chun liya,.. jis ka pati muslim hai toh,... Congress se naata waise bhi gahera ban hi jaata hai,...

Urmilla is forgotten by public,... toh woh bhi thodi si lime-light mein aana chahti hai,...

Ho sakta hai,. koi Manisha Koirala ko bhi uus ke saamne khadi kar de,...
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE
You can Google about these companies. People don't even take their name. They are known as shadow people around the world.

It makes my blood boil that this east India company owners are still looting India by proxy. These were the people who made us slaves.
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Didn't this happen after she married to a Muslim guy and changed her name ?

Thank God,... Aish did not marry to Salman,... and Madhuri to Sanjay,... or same will had happened here to,... :)

Kiran ko hi dekh lo,... aamir khan waali,... Gauri is still good as,.. SRK pe,... uus ki hi chalti hai,... toh,. rather,.. Kal SRK ko convert hona parega,... lol.

Nah she was already over, way before her marriage. She survived only till 2005

Rgv had already moved on to other girls and he became a big flop himself from 2007 onwards

her last movie was in 2008. 11 phucking years ago

Her husband isn't that rich either
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

new nautanki , many more to come lol

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWI6SsIXknU[/YOUTUBE]