Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Man these todays writers are so desperate๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† 
She shes him like father๐Ÿ˜›
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is SO normal... people who are commenting negative either do not have children or never been around children... 
My 6 year old claimed that he will marry one of the girl in our group when he will be 14... we made so much fun of it. He grew out of it when he was around 7 or so... now it is joke in our house and he gets so mad when we tease him.. 

Many girls when they play house house say whom they want to marry.. it is just fun.. and they don't even understand. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Yikes...Abhishek's ego must be hurt. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
it's normal n kids n growing age
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

Whats sanskaar got to do with crushes? 

Most little girls get shy of certain older boys/guys. It's natural and funny for the parents  ๐Ÿ˜† Eventually they will grow out of it

I think it's something harmless and innocent. 
I go to my best friends house and she tells me her 2 nephews have crush on me therefore they giggle whenever I talk to them. They are kid's cute & innocent. They watch movies and all so may be pickup things from there. ItsI nothing serious & no sanskar business.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even if she directly didn't use word crush, indirectly she is indicating that...come on, its not a rocket science to understand that lol 
I am sorry but this is quite embarrassing , Aishwarya should have refrained making such statement and comparison...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
When I was 8 I had a crush on SRK and would tell everyone during parties I would marry him ๐Ÿ˜†
I laugh at it now but it's such a kiddish thing.

I honestly don't get all the hoopla everyone is making about Aish's parenting, calling ths digusting or discussing sanskaars just b/c she shared a cute lil story.

It's not like something is gonna happen between Aara-Ranbir, also I think Abhi once mentioned in an interview how he had a massive crush on Zeenat Tanam when he was a lil boy on set with his dad. Maybe it's me, but this was such a harmless story.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

When I was 8 I had a crush on SRK and would tell everyone during parties I would marry him ๐Ÿ˜†

I laugh at it now but it's such a kiddish thing.

I honestly don't get all the hoopla everyone is making about Aish's parenting, calling ths digusting or discussing sanskaars just b/c she shared a cute lil story.

It's not like something is gonna happen between Aara-Ranbir, also I think Abhi once mentioned in an interview how he had a massive crush on Zeenat Tanam when he was a lil boy on set with his dad. Maybe it's me, but this was such a harmless story.

No it isn't you.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

1) Aaradhya grows up and talks about it.

2 Aishwarya talking about Aaradhya crush right now. 

Two completely different scenarios. And People are commenting on 2) in this topic. Let's not mix them together. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

1) Aaradhya grows up and talks about it.

2 Aishwarya talking about Aaradhya crush right now. 

Two completely different scenarios. And People are commenting on 2) in this topic. Let's not mix them together. 

Exactly !

But then who are calling out aish for her irresponsible behaviour as a parent are having pedopholic thoughts ..๐Ÿ˜†

Let the girl grow and say what she felt ..who knows what she feels right now might not be a crush on ranbir? But being a mom she is giving aara wrong signals ..