Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally finally we got a good episode which is not streched and everything is on place in this episode I don't have any problems with the sideys too they were good actually its the script writer's galti he should have shown the supporting characters role properly rather he made them silly all the time now they are on track .
Episode starts with palak and Ritwik entering house . Mamta welcoming with Aarti she makes some bahana that she brought it for her father but I have a doubt didn't everyone already knew that VP is lying in his room  πŸ˜•

Everyone is happy about palak coming back home and everyone is sure that there is some problem with that Nakul and wants to support palak in this .

Ritwik tells palak he will show her the guest room πŸ€’ but  she insists on seeing VP sir first .

Palak checks on VP status .

Palak then goes to meet her kids .

The kids are happy to see palak 
They insist Ritwik and palak to sleep together with them .

Reeva comes in there room and chats with them and Mamta come there and informs that she had arranged her the room but palak insists on sleeping with kids .

Next morning,

Ritwik comes to kids room .suddenly palak pops with a towel and remove s her towel and ritwik sees her naked . She and Ritwik contonco to argue palak still begin naked . On ritwik's insitance she puts on the towel around her and they continue there banter Ritwik collects diya's English books and goes out of the room .

Reeva makes VP feed telling a apple a day keeps the doctor away .

Palak enters to check on him ,VP starts scolding her but palak tells that she is doctor and she has taken oath that patient first.

Vp and palak continue with there banter just then samaira calls Reeva out .

Palak asks him to have the juice VP is still stubborn and finally gives into the moment and takes the juice .

Rishab comes to VP for signing some papers .palak doesn't let him sign and strictly tells that no work only rest . Rishab turns little restless when he sees the file in palak's hands palak turns little suspicious.

Everyone sits on the dinning table and having the breakfast jiya ,diya and sam ask there Papa chutti because dadu is bimar but he disagree s . Everyone are with smiles and happily eating together like a happy family . VP comes to table and admires his happy family and joins them palak gives her seat to him.shivam thinks only one person is missing that is Mamta and goes to call her .

Shivam comes and hugs palak and shanaya tells palak that she trusts her and tells she had only one thought in her mind that what will palak and Setu gain if shanaya's shaadi is ruined and the answer is nothing that's y she trusts palak's words .shanaya tells palak that she going to stop this wedding and she will talk to her parents about this now but palak stops her saying that it would trouble them they will be in shock and palak tells shanaya sometimes we need make these small sacrifices for the sake of family and shanyas asks do I need to marry that creep palak replies that they need to expose him.ritwik over hears this conversation

The whole gang joins with the mission expose Nakul .

Just then they all get message from Pragati that shanaya is going to run away .

Every one in shanaya room ,she panics and tells that Nakul has invited her for a date and VP gave the permission.

Palak tells shanaya to go the date .

Shanaya confused and tells her that AAP Apne jassosi ke chakar mein  m ere shaadi Kar wake he chodogeyπŸ˜†

Palak assures kuch nahi hoga and discusses her plan with all of them and everyone s faces lighten up ( palak ko sachi mein detective agency kol Dena chahiye )

Palak tells to tag saachi along her for Ritwik to not to get suspicious .

Just then saachi comes to the room and shanaya takes saachi along with her according to the plan..

Palak and Setu discuss Rishab and tells that she is suspicious about him with his past history she cannot ignore him.setu tells her that she has become typical bahu but palak wants to confirm once by checking papers when everyone is out of home.

Palak takes a chance and goes to Rishab room the episode ends ...
Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea all in all a good episode today after a long long time...Shanaya finally proved to be the sensible one.. Now everyone joining Palaks detectivegiri πŸ˜†..i liked that I'm loving the fact Reeva is part of the gang she sounds so much sane now...
I thot VP is seriously sick & in shock   which is why Ricky brought palak back for his treatment but he blissfully came out of his room walked well to the breakfast table πŸ˜† 

I guess now palak the detective might find out about Mamta sickness ..

Also was wondering why Ricky jus stood there listening to palak Shivi n Shanaya ...

While palak n gang expose nakul I hope Ricky too does his bit to find out about palak in these 6 years shes even told him she stayed alone for 6 yrs hope that lights a bulb in his head..

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Yea all in all a good episode today after a long long time...Shanaya finally proved to be the sensible one.. Now everyone joining Palaks detectivegiri πŸ˜†..i liked that I'm loving the fact Reeva is part of the gang she sounds so much sane now...

I thot VP is seriously sick & in shock   which is why Ricky brought palak back for his treatment but he blissfully came out of his room walked well to the breakfast table πŸ˜† 

I guess now palak the detective might find out about Mamta sickness ..

Also was wondering why Ricky jus stood there listening to palak Shivi n Shanaya ...

While palak n gang expose nakul I hope Ricky too does his bit to find out about palak in these 6 years shes even told him she stayed alone for 6 yrs hope that lights a bulb in his head..

todays episode was so good. I watched it 3 times. I hope ritwik joins all the dots and finds out about palak. he also heard when Palak told shanaya family ke liye sacrifice karna padta hai. 
Either he will silently try to find out about Nakul or Palak. 
I really like Reeva now. Ritwik is also mellowing a little or atleast he was soft spoken today and the way he told kids- mummy sambhal rahi hai na sab kuch, was adorable. 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea he heard the sacrifice thing n walked off he knows palak will take care of the nakul matter she's a pro at this πŸ˜†.. 
Hopefully he goes to find out more about her past 6 years & why she actually left him...