She didn't even pick up her towel ...HAHAHAHA

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Two hotties, 

One loses her towel and is hardly bothered, bindaas fighting with no clothes on, with a haq ka husband she claims is no longer in her life

And the husband ... stares at a stark naked so called "ex"-wife, equally haq se, who he says he doesn't give a damn about, fights back with her like he has not stopped fighting with her for the last 6 years

Dil Hi Toh Hai ðŸ˜†

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG !! Seriously ??😆
It seems like good episode.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Two hotties, 

One loses her towel and is hardly bothered, bindaas fighting with no clothes on, with a haq ka husband she claims is no longer in her life

And the husband ... stares at a stark naked so called "ex"-wife, equally haq se, who he says he doesn't give a damn about, fights back with her like he has not stopped fighting with her for the last 6 years

Dil Hi Toh Hai ðŸ˜†

Ha Ha Ha ...I loved that scene; how I wish the husband was also changing in the room instead of being suited, booted and looking for books
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

OMG !! Seriously ??😆

It seems like good episode.

Arre watch watch ... you will enjoy a lot today
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

Ha Ha Ha ...I loved that scene; how I wish the husband was also changing in the room instead of being suited, booted and looking for books

Shayad woh log phir bhi ladte hi rahte ... akkal toh hai nahi dono mein ...kapde utar gaye par ego aur naak se gussa nahi utra
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha yeah loved that scene .. Loved their banter there... Didn't seem like it's been 6 years ðŸ˜†
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
It was lovely!!! Love the comfort level they share. I like it when Ricky doesn't insult palak. Today's entire episode was good.