Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

If someone calls something the most violent then comparisons are inevitable. Thats how it works. Again criticism is not bashing ðŸ˜†

Fine line between the two which has already been crossed in the thread prior to my comment.. Sure... Inevitable indeed.. compare away
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Fine line between the two which has already been crossed in the thread prior to my comment.. Sure... Inevitable indeed.. compare away

I understand the blatant bigotry shown by some here. I dont endorse any of that. I do want to discuss some hard truths though which for some reason is always equated with bashing. I dont have one clue why. 
Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Completely agree. And ironical how these so called liberals while staying  mute over Islam related problems and by speaking out and demonizing everything with Hinduism are proving one absolute undeniable fact that Hindus and Hinduism are tolerant enough for them to openly criticise and not fear any consequences which can't be said when it comes to Islam and Muslims at all. Career suicide and severe backlash and youre Islamophobic like the Bhakt version of 'youre antinational'

Both of these extremes are killing the environment for actual debate over related, serious issues. No middle ground and it has created lot of frustration among voters.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
spreading hate , wat is ec doing ,dis congress trash party must be made disqualify from elections n must shut their shop completely . dis filth ,shit, trash must vanish from earth .
urmila matondkar done love jihad n became urmila Akhtar n joined shit party n spreading hate n doing jihad mission . so internal terrorism n all sleeper cells woke up n became active n active in brainwashing d masses . congress came out fully by taking out d mask , no action d terrorists lol . india vs world n want india not to develop . india is only country in name of pseudo secularism i.e terrorism attack majority hindus in name of protecting minority rights lol.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I understand the blatant bigotry shown by some here. I dont endorse any of that. I do want to discuss some hard truths though which for some reason is always equated with bashing. I dont have one clue why. 

Because people here are not open to discussion.. You might not be bashing but even if you get to discussing, someone would inadvertently switch to bashing which would make the Muslims defensive starting the same ole vicious circle all over again.. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

oh my God hahahahaha

r u really that innocent?

of course u did not do any behudgi. what i meant was how can u reply to some of the disgusting/behuda comments being made here against a religion

u seriously think that these nut cases will listen?

if they had the ability to debate or argue then they would not be saying these things

these are messed up insecure individuals who need mental treatment lol

no decent normal person passes such statements about people like that

NOW DONT MAKE ME SAY THIS AGAIN 

and understand..lol

sorry i misunderstood wat you said, i thought you were saying wat i wrote was behuda, but now i understand you were talking about the person i was replying to

i know, i shoudln't reply to such people who are trying spread hate about a religion, i try to ignore it, but she said 'millions of muslim terrorists' which isn't true, its not right to say something like that about a religion, people will actually believe it which is dangerous 

but yeh i'll try not to reply to such stuff 

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can I just say f**k Religion. In my day to day life I dont think about religion AT ALL until I login to INDIAN NEWS PORTALS.

🤢 Urmila has gone mad. The word is extremism which is terrifying. Not Hinduism.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Agree 200% with this.. I was just going to post something like this to Zara.

My take is terrorism doesn't have a religion.. it's what ppl bring to a religion that makes terrorists. Those assholes.. the extremists.. the fundamentalists who claim that their religion is better than others. They consider it their civic duty to spread it around.. convert and spread the word!!! Those ppl are the problem..

speaking of the assholes.. shabbo ji responded.. it's wrong to give these ppl attention.. comment back at them.. retweet them or even follow them... it further encourages them to spread bigotry and hatred.

I can factually say that rape is an Indian thing.. and from age 3 to 90+ women are not safe from rape in India.. but then again.. I am not asshole.. neither I want spread hate and bigotry!!

It's not assholery to say India has a rape problem. Because it does and one shouldn't mince words. I don't think any Indian can deny this at all. But the primary difference here is that no rapist can ever say 'India taught me to do that' nor can they misinterpret India in their own words. But a lot of Sharia laws and Jihadist propaganda is mandated by the Quran itself. What do you think of that? Why is Sharia still in existence and mandated by even the most educated muslims. I mean British Muslims want Sharia too. Even if terrorism isn't considered, Islam is still violent with its public beatings and whipping and stoning. All supposedly mandated by the Quran. Rape is an individual problem not mandated by any nation but violence is mandated by Islam. Brunei is a recent example. 

I want to point out this fact. Violence is violence. Doesnt have to against another religion. Muslims killing muslims in the name of Islam is also violence. 
sherlockthor thumbnail
just for politics people will say anything..
but HInduism is a religion of peace.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Agree 200% with this.. I was just going to post something like this to Zara.

My take is terrorism doesn't have a religion.. it's what ppl bring to a religion that makes terrorists. Those assholes.. the extremists.. the fundamentalists who claim that their religion is better than others. They consider it their civic duty to spread it around.. convert and spread the word!!! Those ppl are the problem..

speaking of the assholes.. shabbo ji responded.. it's wrong to give these ppl attention.. comment back at them.. retweet them or even follow them... it further encourages them to spread bigotry and hatred.

I can factually say that rape is an Indian thing.. and from age 3 to 90+ women are not safe from rape in India.. but then again.. I am not asshole.. neither I want spread hate and bigotry!!

well said 
it is highly complicated issue...now in that environment the least u can do is be careful...talking in terms of millions and billions and trillions shows u urself have a filthy mind and nothing else..u r exposing urself and no one. lol.

anyway i just got WL reduced so being careful...lol. 

Originally posted by: zara321

sorry i misunderstood wat you said, i thought you were saying wat i wrote was behuda, but now i understand you were talking about the person i was replying to

i know, i shoudln't reply to such people who are trying spread hate about a religion, i try to ignore it, but she said 'millions of muslim terrorists' which isn't true, its not right to say something like that about a religion, people will actually believe it which is dangerous 

but yeh i'll try not to reply to such stuff 

a person who believes such trash is ... hahah. oh my WL. dont worry about that person

but there is honesty in ur replies so i appreciate that. was just giving u tip to not waste time lol