Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

Hain? Your post disappeared... anyway...I'm fine da... *mega big hug that squashes Wishu*Dropped in a few days ago sweetu... specially to ask you about your college... don't know if you missed it... how's you been? Writing... I'm writing fiction *so much shy coming*

I am fineπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ what what have I heard means read,right. Whose fan fiction, on which website, won't you tell your sistersπŸ˜„
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWATHIPALAN

Come On! Let us enjoy together a classic South Indian brunch this Sunday!

idli chutney recipe | how to make hotel style idli chutneyDosa recipe - This is the popular south Indian breakfast which is made from fermented lentil, rice batter. The batter is spread on hot tawa to make thin crepes and the cooked till golden brown and crisp.Image result for venpongal imagesKuzha Puttu Kadala CurryMasala Seeyam RecipeSabudana Vada Recipe | Sago Vada | Javvarisi Vadai- I'd love to try this. Might be hard to find all the ingredients.Image result for image of kumbakonam degree coffee iRelated image

Yummy!! Something special... 😍James... Yes it's annoying! Agree with you they should have gone ahead with change when they were fully ready! :(
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

GoodRelated image

( The trio Baby'kka , Bablookutty and Grandma are in the J&A Studios..The production team is busy in the preparation....Meanwhile, Akbar and Jodha are rehearsing for the first episode of the long awaited serial, HIDING BEHIND A STRANGER)

Director: Shehenshah , we are going to shoot the forest scene where Akbar Mahmoudkhan and Heera meet for the first time.. She is travelling by the palanquin..and suddenly she hears the noise of the hooves trampling upon parched leaves .. And there comes the hero Akbar Mahmoudkhan on the horse..

Jodha: Yes Directorji.. I remember the dialogues.. The maids are afraid that they may be Moghul soldiers and I pacify them by saying that it was only a single horse coming..

Akbar: OKji..Let's have one more rehearsal before you shoot.. Jodha Begum.. shall we do the scene from the beginning once again.?
Related image

Jodha: Shehenhshah, What is there to rehearse again..? We don't have much dialogues anyway..Especially you..You have to say only a few words like "Yes.."," Aidabad.." "About 2 KOs Northeast.."

Akbar: No..no Jodha begum.. I don't mean the dialogues.. It is the action and expression on my face..Very stern..and haughty..

Jodha: No problem Shehenshah Imagine yourself the old Teda Emperor.. You will get the mood...( Laughs)

Akbar: I am going to ask the director if I can give this expression on my face, when AMK first sees Heera in the palanquin..Then I hope Sashashyam in her review will comment that I do over the character..Related image

Jodha: That will look nice..( Laughs) But will the director agree to this Shehenshah?

Akbar: He has to.. Because.. Shehenshah hain hum....Or else...!Image result for gif images of jodha akbar serial

Jodha: Or else what will you do Shehenshah?

Akbar: I will say that I will change the director! I will cancel him ..

Jodha: Then who will youmake the Director Shehenshah?Related image

Akbar: You Jodha Begum!

Jodha: Then Shehenshah, will you allow me to change the scenes,according to my wish?Related image

Akbar: (Laughs) For that you have to take the permission of theauthor Jodha Begum..!

(Editing it for the 11th time..not happy about the result..Or perhaps I do not know how to do it..)

Aww... This superb, Patti... Without many important features you managed to do such a creative and entertaining post πŸ‘.... The shooting's began... Jalal trying to impress Shyamala Aunty 😍 Jodha Begum the director 😨 I can hear Sandy di going😱ImageBaba re 11th time... The biggest number Babloo knows😱 it must have been really annoying and exhausting (limited features, gif search, now editing)... But you pulled this off splendidly πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Related image

( The trio Baby'kka , Bablookutty and Grandma are in the J&A Studios..The production team is busy in the preparation....Meanwhile, Akbar and Jodha are rehearsing for the first episode of the long awaited serial, HIDING BEHIND A STRANGER)

Director: Shehenshah , we are going to shoot the forest scene where Akbar Mahmoudkhan and Heera meet for the first time.. She is travelling by the palanquin..and suddenly she hears the noise of the hooves trampling upon parched leaves .. And there comes the hero Akbar Mahmoudkhan on the horse..

Jodha: Yes Directorji.. I remember the dialogues.. The maids are afraid that they may be Moghul soldiers and I pacify them by saying that it was only a single horse coming..

Akbar: OKji..Let's have one more rehearsal before you shoot.. Jodha Begum.. shall we do the scene from the beginning once again.?
Related image

Jodha: Shehenhshah, What is there to rehearse again..? We don't have much dialogues anyway..Especially you..You have to say only a few words like "Yes.."," Aidabad.." "About 2 KOs Northeast.."

Akbar: No..no Jodha begum.. I don't mean the dialogues.. It is the action and expression on my face..Very stern..and haughty..

Jodha: No problem Shehenshah Imagine yourself the old Teda Emperor.. You will get the mood...( Laughs)

Akbar: I am going to ask the director if I can give this expression on my face, when AMK first sees Heera in the palanquin..Then I hope Sashashyam in her review will comment that I do over the character..Related image

Jodha: That will look nice..( Laughs) But will the director agree to this Shehenshah?

Akbar: He has to.. Because.. Shehenshah hain hum....Or else...!Image result for gif images of jodha akbar serial

Jodha: Or else what will you do Shehenshah?

Akbar: I will say that I will change the director! I will cancel him ..

Jodha: Then who will youmake the Director Shehenshah?Related image

Akbar: You Jodha Begum!

Jodha: Then Shehenshah, will you allow me to change the scenes,according to my wish?Related image

Akbar: (Laughs) For that you have to take the permission of theauthor Jodha Begum..!

(Editing it for the 11th time..not happy about the result..Or perhaps I do not know how to do it..)

good one !waiting for more...
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

idli chutney recipe | how to make hotel style idli chutney

idli chutney recipe | how to make hotel style idli chutneyDosa recipe - This is the popular south Indian breakfast which is made from fermented lentil, rice batter. The batter is spread on hot tawa to make thin crepes and the cooked till golden brown and crisp.Image result for venpongal imagesKuzha Puttu Kadala CurryMasala Seeyam RecipeSabudana Vada Recipe | Sago Vada | Javvarisi Vadai- I'd love to try this. Might be hard to find all the ingredients.Image result for image of kumbakonam degree coffee iRelated image

grand treat !congo for ur new account patti , but what happened to old one?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Lashy diπŸ’žπŸ’ž

How are you ? We all miss you very much.😭😭I am very happy to know that you have started writing. Btw on which topic are you writing ??

Mwah big big big hug *hug*I am fineπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ what what have I heard means read,right. Whose fan fiction, on which website, won't you tell your sistersπŸ˜„

What have I heard? I'm confused da... *confused Lashy*No no... it's not a fan fiction, or stories on websites or the sort... it's projects/books/work for individuals da... shy face --->πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡... (I copied your emoji!)
Ifakdha thumbnail
WowwwπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so happy we will.get to read your another great works. Do inform us about it.πŸ˜‡
Ifakdha thumbnail

Good morning everyoneπŸ˜‡

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening my dear Baisas and Banna! πŸ˜‡πŸ€—

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22