Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SWATHIPALAN

Come On! Let us enjoy together a classic South Indian brunch this Sunday!

idli chutney recipe | how to make hotel style idli chutneyDosa recipe - This is the popular south Indian breakfast which is made from fermented lentil, rice batter. The batter is spread on hot tawa to make thin crepes and the cooked till golden brown and crisp.Image result for venpongal imagesKuzha Puttu Kadala CurryMasala Seeyam RecipeSabudana Vada Recipe | Sago Vada | Javvarisi Vadai- I'd love to try this. Might be hard to find all the ingredients.Image result for image of kumbakonam degree coffee iRelated image

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Thanks for the delicious treat, Periamma! Tummy full. πŸ€—πŸ™
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Good Morning Banjaras and Baisas *hugsssss*

Omg the emoticons have micro-sized :O

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: James12

I was completing my HW the day and sudden change make me lost the track all in once for good now I don't know how to get my work done here either

I cant use any emojis! It's impossible for me to post without emojis *crying buckets*How's you James? *Hugs*How have you been Wishu? *Hugs*I saw a sweet lil cradle that you've posted for Junior AMK! Issssssh - it looks ethereal! *heart shaped-eyes*Tania congrats on your promotion dear... *Hugs*Bindup, Rose, Chellam... *hugs dearies...* beautiful morning messages and takes on them!Periyamma what a sumptuous breakfast! Ufffff... *heart shaped eyes*Rose I'm trying to find my way around this new IF too... *:/* ugh!Periyamma - I agree with Baby... and I empathise with the kutty's heartfelt letter to the admin.. if there's a petition, I'd sign it too... *Crying buckets face* and *group hug emoji*As for the J&J production, it seems to be going full-fledgedJodha: Then Shehenshah, will you allow me to change the scenes,according to my wish?Related imageOmg! *rolling over floor laughing* this was hilarious... and Jalal, my dear, you shall not be using the expressions like the one used in the original post *please pretty please*Do one thing - rehearse this range of expressions for a starter and you shall be fine...I am unable to respond my usual way so resorting to funny ways to respond *angry face**************************************************As for my end, things are going fine girls... a good news to share is that I have started working - as a writer... *Shy face* I am freelancing now *more shy coming face*...Didn't think it'd ever happen... but soon as I finished the novel, I applied to a few projects...ainvayi... they saw my writing samples, liked it.. and I managed to bag a couple of projects... so on top of everything else, I'm working on a few projects now (Which has actually ended up putting my coursework on hold *shocked face* *Notty Lashy face*!)Hope y'alll are doing good!***********************************************ETA: One positive thing I noticed - there is a save draft feature (like the one google mail and word have) you don't have to lose your work.... you can save it as a draft and return to it, Periyamma..... :)
lashy thumbnail

My post above - the formatting *THUDDDDDD*

How is it allowing y'all to have spacing between the lines?

It's not even allowing me to have spacing between the lines and I've edited my post thrice *super angry face*

SWATHIPALAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

My post above - the formatting *THUDDDDDD*

How is it allowing y'all to have spacing between the lines?

It's not even allowing me to have spacing between the lines and I've edited my post thrice *super angry face*

LashyEn soga kathayaikelu..( listen to my sad story)..I edited my post 11 times today and even after that there was no spacing between words/ lines ..Everytime I edited, the topmost line (the title of B&B's post) disappeared. There is no preview there to check..Periyamma
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LashyEn soga kathayaikelu..( listen to my sad story)..I edited my post 11 times today and even after that there was no spacing between words/ lines ..Everytime I edited, the topmost line (the title of B&B's post) disappeared. There is no preview there to check..Periyamma

Awww patti😭😭. I understand. It annoys a lot , after doing hardwork when it gets messed up because of that spacing and all😣
Rose di, Kal di , Bindu di *hugs*
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Wishu how are you doing dear? I haven't logged in to the thread in a long while πŸ™.

Rekha di πŸ’ž are you very busy nowadays. I missed you 😭😭. I am fine. How are you ?
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Lashy diπŸ’žπŸ’ž

How are you ? We all miss you very much.😭😭I am very happy to know that you have started writing. Btw on which topic are you writing ??

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

And I can't even cry buckets like I need to... *crying buckets*
lashy thumbnail
Hain? Your post disappeared... anyway...I'm fine da... *mega big hug that squashes Wishu*Dropped in a few days ago sweetu... specially to ask you about your college... don't know if you missed it... how's you been? Writing... I'm writing fiction *so much shy coming*