Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Karkuzhali (Periyamma )became Swathipalan. Kudos to you, Periyamma. A poem, a GM post and a picture of the limestone caves. You are showing the new IF you are made of sterner stuff. Clap, clap. Just found out how to edit a post. Taking baby steps.
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Emos are for now not available from IF but you can use your device emos. All issues will be solved slowly they saidRose didu please come online everyday na please😞
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Yupp!!! Got home now, and am feeling so tired now, but everything was worth it😄😄😄

Congratulations👏👍👍👍 tania di
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Emos are for now not available from IF but you can use your device emosRose didu please come online everyday na please😞

Hug Sure, dearie. Now that I know how to post and edit- that should be enough for the moment to make me want to visit IF to be with the Baisas who are here. ( Smile) Ok, have to sign off now. GN, dear. ETA: Why isn't my like registered when I click on it?
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

HugSure, dearie. Now that I know how to post and edit- that should be enough for the moment to make me want to visit IF to be with the Baisas who are here. ( Smile)Ok, have to sign off now.GN, dear.ETA: Why isn't my like registered when I click on it?

Good to see you here di(hug)... Yes it will take time to get used to this new layout... Good night..Congratulations once againTania..
James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what the hell is all change with IF even though I like the new version style but it's so hard to get associate with it

James12 thumbnail

I was completing my HW the day and sudden change make me lost the track all in once for good now I don't know how to get my work done here either

Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: James12

I was completing my HW the day and sudden change make me lost the track all in once for good now I don't know how to get my work done here either

They have migrated to this new version. The admin has told that everything will be sorted out within a week😇
James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

They have migrated to this new version. The admin has told that everything will be sorted out within a week😇

hi Little one well as you mention then let's see but I just don't get it what is this anyway I mean if it wasn't ready yet then why they change it so suddenly
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: James12

hi Little one well as you mention then let's see but I just don't get it what is this anyway I mean if it wasn't ready yet then why they change it so suddenly

Hi James. No no they mentioned it 1 or 2 months ago that they will be migrating. Well really there was no use of it. A really funny protest is going on over here and I joined them too😁😁