Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awwww Babloo you are so cute๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ don't worry champ. IF uncle has promised to fix the issues within a week. Wishu akka is also very angry on him. Hope everything becomes like before๐Ÿ˜‡
SWATHIPALAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Wow awesome !!!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎHave you visited this place ?

Yes.. Some years ago.. Only during day time..
Ifakdha thumbnail

I got a palnaa for our Baby AMK๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWATHIPALAN

Image result for jenolan caves

Jenolan Caves

The arelimestonecaveslocated within the in theCentral Tablelandsregion, west of theBlue Mountains, inJenolan,Oberan Council,New South Wales, in eastern Australia. The caves and 3,083-hectare (7,620-acre) reserve are situated approximately 175 kilometres west ofSydney..

Wow.... it looks amazing!Thank you for sharing, Patti!
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Image result for image of a cute little boy writingDear Mod'rator Uncle,

I am Bablookutty, and my age is three. My sister Baby'kka's age is five.We have a grandma, but I don't know her age.. She looks old but plays with us like a kid. She writes poems, and sometimes speaks like an 'dult..

All the three of us are having a jolly time for the past 4 years in Lashy'kka's HBAS thread..Please, don't ask how a boy three years old will have jolly time for 4 years.. Baby'kka says that I am only three because I can count only upto three..But she always says she is only five...because Shyamala aunty said that she should not grow big and become an 'dult... Aunty knows everything.. She also knows big big words..

If Baby'kka cant grow big, I also will not grow big..So, my grandma, Baby'kka and me come here and meet all the aunties , akkas and my one and only banna, James..I am the fav'rit of all the 'kkas and aunties here.. I love them very much.. James anna is very sweet to me..

You know what happened s'ddenly?Uncle, you have changed the whole look of Lashy'kka's Story thread..Grandma is sad she cannot write in diff'rent diff'rent shape alphabets.. and in diff'rent diff'rent sizes..and also in diff'rent diff'rent colors..Poor grandma.. She is very 'pset..She says she can't see her "my posts" also..and no funny faces..

She is still crying because, you changed her name. For leventeen years her name was Karkuzhali, and now you are calling her Swathipalan..She wants her 'riginal name back, and the 'riginal funny faces, the 'riginal 'preview' also back..

Mod'rator uncle, please do something to help grandma..Otherwise she won't have the mood to tell us bedtime stories..She had also promised us to take us to the Jodha'kka, Jalal uncle Studios to see the shooting of Lashy'kka's story.. Please, please, will you help her uncle?

Yours

Bablookutty.

Aww.... bablookutty ( hug )Ofcourse you are favourite of all of us .This sudden change in IF upset everyone, dear..... I hope IF listen to your appeal and fix every problems we all are facing.Patti ( hug)Amazing thought behind your post !Like it !
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Aww.... so cute !Wishu ( hug )
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Then how we will hate him๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kuki di and Lashy di Is this Mahendra ok for you๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œImage
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Image result for jenolan caves

Jenolan Caves

The arelimestonecaveslocated within the in theCentral Tablelandsregion, west of theBlue Mountains, inJenolan,Oberan Council,New South Wales, in eastern Australia. The caves and 3,083-hectare (7,620-acre) reserve are situated approximately 175 kilometres west ofSydney..

Wow amazing!
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Awww Babloo kutty... don't worry everything will be alright soon.
Kalgi22 thumbnail

This is so beautiful.