Users

Frequent Posters

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Good Morning All!
Image result for good morning pic
( Hope EC doesn't take objection to this!..πŸ˜†)

Good morningπŸ€—
Wow both quotes related to our destinations
It doesn't matter from where we start or from when, what matters is our destination.
Like Heera and AMKs journey started as strangers from different religions having different perspectives but at last they became husband and wife, a beautiful couple in love

PS : who is EC ??
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Election Commission..πŸ˜†
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Election Commission.. πŸ˜†

Omg🀣

Word Count: 1

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good Morning All!
( Hope EC doesn't take objection to this!..πŸ˜†)

All of Ustaad's men started their life not so good way... but they did reach to the best place That's beside Ustaad.. latest one to join their group is Zayaan. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening my dear Baisas and Banna! πŸ₯³
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jalal &Jodha discuss about the prospective production of the HBAS as a serial..

Related image

A: Jodha Begum.. I want to know if anyone is fixed for the role of the villain in the story?

J: mmm? Someone suggested some names.. but I don't think they will fit in the roles Shehenshah..

A: Don't worry Jodha Begum.. We have so many in our own family who could play the villain's role..For example, Sheriffuddin ,Adham khan...

J: And ..also..your Badi ammi... I never knew that you have so much interest in this field as well..Shehenshaw..

A: 😑Jodha Begum.. why do you unnecessarily drag in my badi ammi's name here?

Image result for gif image of jodha akbar serial

J: Why Shehenshaw.. She may be a good choice for the third villain..

A: Who do you mean..

J: Ah.. Sheriffuddin can be Mahender, Adham Khan can be Khalil..and the adviser Farooq can be your Badi ammi..

A: Who is Farooq? Sounds like a man's name..How can my badi ammi act in a male character?

J: Ah..Just like you, Shehenshaw, your badi ammi used to go in disguise every where.. Moreover, Farooq is a religious person always seen in a white robe.. So there will not be any problem..

A: mm..do you think she will fit that role..?

J: One hundred percent Shehenshaw..Seen asgood on the outside, but schemish inside..

A: Are we done with all the characters Jodha Begum?

J: Not yet Shehenshaw.. we still have one more.. The Shehzaade..

A: What is his name ? Is he good or bad Jodha Begum..?

J: 🀣You are asking koschen like bablookutty Shehenshaw..

A: πŸ˜†Who is this Bablookutty.. Is he also a character in the story?

J: mmm..Sort of Shehenshaw.. As for the Shehzaade, he doesn't have a name.. He is kind and cruel at the same time..πŸ˜•

A: Ah ha.. That suits me.. I will do both the roles of Akbar Mohamoud Khan and the Shehzaade...πŸ˜†

J: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Badi ammi as FS..😲 OMG! 🀣 🀣 Brilliant choices for villains, Periamma! πŸ‘ Jalal wanted double action..😲 Yes latest Naagin getup will suit to Shehzaade. πŸ‘πŸΌ Super post, Periamma! Thoroughly enjoyed it. πŸ˜†
Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jalal &Jodha discuss about the prospective production of the HBAS as a serial..

Related image

A: Jodha Begum.. I want to know if anyone is fixed for the role of the villain in the story?

J: mmm? Someone suggested some names.. but I don't think they will fit in the roles Shehenshah..

A: Don't worry Jodha Begum.. We have so many in our own family who could play the villain's role..For example, Sheriffuddin ,Adham khan...

J: And ..also..your Badi ammi... I never knew that you have so much interest in this field as well..Shehenshaw..

A: 😑Jodha Begum.. why do you unnecessarily drag in my badi ammi's name here?

J: Why Shehenshaw.. She may be a good choice for the third villain..

A: Who do you mean..

J: Ah.. Sheriffuddin can be Mahender, Adham Khan can be Khalil..and the adviser Farooq can be your Badi ammi..

A: Who is Farooq? Sounds like a man's name..How can my badi ammi act in a male character?

J: Ah..Just like you, Shehenshaw, your badi ammi used to go in disguise every where.. Moreover, Farooq is a religious person always seen in a white robe.. So there will not be any problem..

A: mm..do you think she will fit that role..?

J: One hundred percent Shehenshaw..Seen asgood on the outside, but schemish inside..

A: Are we done with all the characters Jodha Begum?

J: Not yet Shehenshaw.. we still have one more.. The Shehzaade..

A: What is his name ? Is he good or bad Jodha Begum..?

J: 🀣You are asking koschen like bablookutty Shehenshaw..

A: πŸ˜†Who is this Bablookutty.. Is he also a character in the story?

J: mmm..Sort of Shehenshaw.. As for the Shehzaade, he doesn't have a name.. He is kind and cruel at the same time..πŸ˜•

A: Ah ha.. That suits me.. I will do both the roles of Akbar Mohamoud Khan and the Shehzaade...πŸ˜†

J: πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is so beautiful Aunty πŸ€—

I miss seeing RT in this avatar these days. Thank you for the musings, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Badi ammi as FS? This is a good one πŸ‘

Shenshah playing both his and Shehzaade's role? 😲
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOOD MORNING AUNTY BAISAS N JAMES

BEAUTIFUL LOTUS QUOTE AUNTY πŸ‘ YES INDEED. A GOOD BEGINNING DOES NOT GUARANTEE A GOOD END AND SIMILARLY A BAD BEGINNING DOES NOT MEAN A BAD END

CASE IN POINT SAHIB'S MEN WHO HAD VERY SAD AND UNDERPRIVILEGED BEGINNINGS AND MAHENDER WHO HAD A GREAT BEGINNING

JALAL AND JODHA AGAIN πŸ‘ I THINK MAHAM WILL MAKE AN EXCELLENT FS πŸ˜‰ AND I AGREE WITH WISHU THAT RUQQAIAH WILL ALSO MAKE A GOOD SHEHZAADI πŸ˜†

JALAL WANTS TO PLAY KHAN SAHIB AS WELL AS SHEHZAADE 😲 MY VOTE IS ONLY FOR HIS ROLE AS KHAN SAHIB ❀️

LETS ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY SAHIBAS ⭐️
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Good Morning All!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">( Hope EC doesn't take objection to this!..πŸ˜†)</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"> </font>

Good Morning P'amma & all Baisas & Banna ! πŸ€—

The origins of AMK's men, their transformation & rising to the standards set by AMK comes to mind for the first pic.

The 2nd pic reminds how AMK had to walk towards Shehzade to get his attention & his sorrows were left behind while he became a warrior that made him happy at that point of time.

I apologize Baisas for not being able to drop into IF after my return from the trip. I can see I have a lot of HW still to finish. I'll likely try & catch up in the next couple of days or so!

πŸ˜ƒ
Vmanoh thumbnail

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Jalal &Jodha discuss about the prospective
production of the HBAS as a serial..
</font>

Related image

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Jodha Begum.. I want to know if anyone
is fixed for the role of the villain in the story?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: mmm? Someone suggested some names..
but I don't think they will fit in the roles Shehenshah..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Don't worry Jodha Begum.. We have so
many in our own family who could play the villain's role..For example,
Sheriffuddin ,Adham khan...
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: And ..also..your Badi ammi... I
never knew that you have so much interest in this field as well..Shehenshaw..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: 😑Jodha Begum.. why do you
unnecessarily drag in my badi ammi's name here?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>Image result for gif image of jodha akbar serial

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: Why Shehenshaw.. She may be a good
choice for the third villain..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Who do you mean..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: Ah.. Sheriffuddin can be Mahender,
Adham Khan can be Khalil..and the adviser Farooq can be your Badi ammi..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Who is Farooq? Sounds like a man's
name..How can my badi ammi act in a male character?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: Ah..Just like you, Shehenshaw, your
badi ammi used to go in disguise every where.. Moreover, Farooq is a religious
person always seen in a white robe.. So there will not be any problem..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: mm..do you think she will fit that
role..?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: One hundred percent Shehenshaw..Seen
asgood on the outside, but schemish inside..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Are we done with all the characters
Jodha Begum?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: Not yet Shehenshaw.. we still have
one more.. The Shehzaade..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> </font>Image result for gif image of jodha akbar serial

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: What is his name ? Is he good or bad
Jodha Begum..?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: 🀣You are asking koschen like
bablookutty Shehenshaw..
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: πŸ˜†Who is this Bablookutty.. Is he also
a character in the story?
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J: mmm..Sort of Shehenshaw.. As for the
Shehzaade, he doesn't have a name.. He is kind and cruel at the same time..πŸ˜•
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">A: Ah
ha.. That suits me.. I will do both the roles of Akbar Mohamoud Khan and
the Shehzaade...πŸ˜†
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">J:πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

P'amma - What a treasure trove you are to come up with this post. I also read the first part of it & loved the concept. Felt like watching J&J's intro scene all over again & all the connections you made with the characters are superb!
The musings too are so apt to your story telling of making of HBAS . Thanks for this treat. Loved every bit of it.

Your productions are always an out of the box experience & this is no different - with your characteristic humour! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Trying to imagine MM acting as Farooq & a silenced' Jodha ! πŸ‘
Vmanoh thumbnail
Not sure why IF is not letting me do any more post - giving a spamming msg. When I quote.

Hope this goes through.
P'amma read your 2 posts with J&J & musings. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wishu - Congratulations on going Gold.

Your new DP is super!

GN B&B's
Edited by Vmanoh - 5 years ago