Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

It will sound weird because my all cast are bollywood stars and they are just TV stars but what to do I want to see only Parijat as Akheera 😳

Akbar's Macabra

Akbar: Jodha Begum..

Jodha: Yes Shehensha.. I am here..

A: Jodha Begum.. Did you read the posts in the HBAS thread today?

J: Not yet Shehenshah.. Is there anything special?

A: Jodha begum.. I know you have been reading the novel HBAS regularly..

>>>😳

J: Yes Shehenshah..sometimes I even used to read out certain chapters to you.. and you liked it..

>>>> Awww yes... how can we forget?

A: Jodha Begum.. My friend Abdul said that they are going to produce the novel "Hiding Behind A stranger" as a mega serial, and someone in the HBAS thread suggested our names for the lead roles..

>>>>😲

J: Oh..Is it? But what is a mega serial Shehenshah?

A: Abdul says its is a lo..ng show in the television and in India , people are crazy watching these shows .. They say that it may even run for years.. And he says, if asked, he would take up the role of one Mohan Banna..in that HBAS show..

Abdul as Mohan banna? Interesting! Never made the connection with the crutches... but a wise thought indeed and who else to come up with such a thing than Periyamma!😎

J: What do you say Shehenshah... Will you do the role of the hero Akbar Mahmoud Khan in the serial?

A:..mm..err..yes.. But only if you say so..Am I capable of doing it..?😲

>>>>πŸ˜† Itna doubt?

Jalal dear, you are not permitted to use the words 'Am I' and AMK in the same sentence...!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The words will have to be 'I am!'

J: Come on Shehenshah.. You are capable of acting in different disguises on various occasions .. Remember how you first saw me in Ameer dressed as a Rajput ..

Ufff that was a different Jalal altogether who I heard got lost in Amer!😑

A: How could I forget it Jodha Begum.. I wanted to see you without revealing my identity..You were passing by in a palanquin and I was gazing at you standing on the road side..😳

J: There is such a situation in this novel also Shahenshah.. The hero and heroine meet each other in the same way..

☺️

A: Well.. it will be fine then..I can do it even without a rehearsal..

J: Moti bai regularly reads the story..She loves the character Gauri.. She says that, if offered, she will do that role..She is impressed by the name..

Nice! 😳

A: Are there any situations in the story where I can show my bravery?..

J: Yes.. there are plenty..The hero is expert in Archery, fencing, etc..

A: But.. I have not learnt to aim 4 arrows in 4 different directions like you..πŸ˜• And... are there any war scenes?

🀣

J: No.. Shehenshah..But the hero fights in the war with his Emperor.. But it is not shown.. Only voice over will be there..

A: Thank God then..There won't be any necessity for you to bring chilli powder to conquer the enemy..πŸ˜‰

Ramachandra!🀣

J: Shehenshah...You still remember those silly actions..of mine..

Related image

She does look cute here! πŸ˜†

A: What to do Jodha Begum.. I have a very striking memory of certain things.. You know that..

Of 'certain' things, yes! 🀣

J: But.. Sheheshah. I am a bit hesitant to take up the heroine's role..

A: Why Jodha Begum..? Why do you feel diffident?

J: Shehenshah.. That girl is very sparing in her words.. But I am used to giving lectures whether I get a chance or not..πŸ˜†

😲 I laughed out loud! 🀣

A: By the way Jodha Begum.. I wanted to ask you.. Is the girl in the story beautiful?

J: Very pretty.. The author said that she portrayed the character having in mind the prettiest girl who was the winner of the world beauty contest..

A: Oh..I see..😲

Oh I see! 😲

J: Kya hua shehenshaw..? A shocking look on your face?

A: No..no..Nothing Jodha Begum..I thought they will choose you for the heroine's role.. but..are you not in the play?πŸ˜•

J:😑

>>> Adi paveee! 🀣 Jalal and his AP giri... now Jo will have to get down to her DQ giri to make sure Jalal apologises for his gustaakhi!

Related image

This was funny, witty, in a few lines - with the typical flair of Periyamma to be able to connect dots that doesn't otherwise makes itself shown to us! 🀣
Thanks a ton, periyamma!
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good Morning dear Baisas!

>>>Happiest are those who make everything work in the best way for them.

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

AMK and Heera may not have best of everything but whatever they have is best of best including the people surrounding them. ⭐️

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Oh another one... 😲 Sandy might remember this..😲

🀣 🀣 🀣

Good afternoon/evening/morning lovely Sahibas and James Banna.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Shyamala Periyamma, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bond, Shagun, Rekha, Rashmi, Kruthik,Rupinder, Tanya, Jiya, Muskan, Wishu, Anindita, Aparna and 6Bs.πŸ€—

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It will sound weird because my all cast are bollywood stars and they are just TV stars but what to do I want to see only Parijat as Akheera 😳

Akbar's Macabra

Akbar: Jodha Begum..

Jodha: Yes Shehensha.. I am here..

A: Jodha Begum.. Did you read the posts in the HBAS thread today?

J: Not yet Shehenshah.. Is there anything special?

A: Jodha begum.. I know you have been reading the novel HBAS regularly..

J: Yes Shehenshah..sometimes I even used to read out certain chapters to you.. and you liked it..

A: Jodha Begum.. My friend Abdul said that they are going to produce the novel "Hiding Behind A stranger" as a mega serial, and someone in the HBAS thread suggested our names for the lead roles..

J: Oh..Is it? But what is a mega serial Shehenshah?

A: Abdul says its is a lo..ng show in the television and in India , people are crazy watching these shows .. They say that it may even run for years.. And he says, if asked, he would take up the role of one Mohan Banna..in that HBAS show..

J: What do you say Shehenshah... Will you do the role of the hero Akbar Mahmoud Khan in the serial?

A:..mm..err..yes.. But only if you say so..Am I capable of doing it..?😲

J: Come on Shehenshah.. You are capable of acting in different disguises on various occasions .. Remember how you first saw me in Ameer dressed as a Rajput ..

A: How could I forget it Jodha Begum.. I wanted to see you without revealing my identity..You were passing by in a palanquin and I was gazing at you standing on the road side..😳

J: There is such a situation in this novel also Shahenshah.. The hero and heroine meet each other in the same way..

A: Well.. it will be fine then..I can do it even without a rehearsal..

J: Moti bai regularly reads the story..She loves the character Gauri.. She says that, if offered, she will do that role..She is impressed by the name..

A: Are there any situations in the story where I can show my bravery?..

J: Yes.. there are plenty..The hero is expert in Archery, fencing, etc..

A: But.. I have not learnt to aim 4 arrows in 4 different directions like you..πŸ˜• And... are there any war scenes?

J: No.. Shehenshah..But the hero fights in the war with his Emperor.. But it is not shown.. Only voice over will be there..

A: Thank God then..There won't be any necessity for you to bring chilli powder to conquer the enemy..πŸ˜‰

J: Shehenshah...You still remember those silly actions..of mine..

Related image

A: What to do Jodha Begum.. I have a very striking memory of certain things.. You know that..

J: But.. Sheheshah. I am a bit hesitant to take up the heroine's role..

A: Why Jodha Begum..? Why do you feel diffident?

J: Shehenshah.. That girl is very sparing in her words.. But I am used to giving lectures whether I get a chance or not..πŸ˜†

A: By the way Jodha Begum.. I wanted to ask you.. Is the girl in the story beautiful?

J: Very pretty.. The author said that she portrayed the character having in mind the prettiest girl who was the winner of the world beauty contest..

A: Oh..I see..😲

J: Kya hua shehenshaw..? A shocking look on your face?

A: No..no..Nothing Jodha Begum..I thought they will choose you for the heroine's role.. but..are you not in the play?πŸ˜•

J:😑

Related image

πŸ˜† πŸ‘ 🀣 Haiyoo! Shehenshah, knowing Jodha Begum's addiction to giving lectures, you still dared to pass a comment like that? Brace yourself for the sermons that are coming your way- you asked for it, so bear with them.πŸ˜‰

Thoroughly enjoyed their lively banter, Periyamma!πŸ€—

The musings are terrific!⭐️ πŸ‘

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HELLO ALL

LASHY SAHIBA I TOO AGREE WITH YOU. THERE IS CERTAINLY A FEELING OF DISCONNECT AFTER A LEAP. AND FROM EXPERIENCE EKTA'S LEAPS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DEVASTATING TO THE STORY πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

BHABHIJAAN IF THE JALAL JODHA SCENE WRITTEN BY AUNTY PLAYS OUT JODHA WOULD MAKE A MINCEMEAT OUT OF HIM SOLELY THROUGH HER LECTURES πŸ˜†
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good Morning All!
Image result for good morning pic
( Hope EC doesn't take objection to this!..πŸ˜†)

Edited by karkuzhali - 5 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail

deleted
karkuzhali thumbnail

Jalal &Jodha discuss about the prospective production of the HBAS as a serial..

Related image

A: Jodha Begum.. I want to know if anyone is fixed for the role of the villain in the story?

J: mmm? Someone suggested some names.. but I don't think they will fit in the roles Shehenshah..

A: Don't worry Jodha Begum.. We have so many in our own family who could play the villain's role..For example, Sheriffuddin ,Adham khan...

J: And ..also..your Badi ammi... I never knew that you have so much interest in this field as well..Shehenshaw..

A: 😑Jodha Begum.. why do you unnecessarily drag in my badi ammi's name here?

Image result for gif image of jodha akbar serial

J: Why Shehenshaw.. She may be a good choice for the third villain..

A: Who do you mean..

J: Ah.. Sheriffuddin can be Mahender, Adham Khan can be Khalil..and the adviser Farooq can be your Badi ammi..

A: Who is Farooq? Sounds like a man's name..How can my badi ammi act in a male character?

J: Ah..Just like you, Shehenshaw, your badi ammi used to go in disguise every where.. Moreover, Farooq is a religious person always seen in a white robe.. So there will not be any problem..

A: mm..do you think she will fit that role..?

J: One hundred percent Shehenshaw..Seen asgood on the outside, but schemish inside..

A: Are we done with all the characters Jodha Begum?

J: Not yet Shehenshaw.. we still have one more.. The Shehzaade..

A: What is his name ? Is he good or bad Jodha Begum..?

J: 🀣You are asking koschen like bablookutty Shehenshaw..

A: πŸ˜†Who is this Bablookutty.. Is he also a character in the story?

J: mmm..Sort of Shehenshaw.. As for the Shehzaade, he doesn't have a name.. He is kind and cruel at the same time..πŸ˜•

A: Ah ha.. That suits me.. I will do both the roles of Akbar Mohamoud Khan and the Shehzaade...πŸ˜†

J: πŸ‘πŸΌ

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good Morning All!
Image result for good morning pic
( Hope EC doesn't take objection to this!..πŸ˜†)

Good morning , Sachu Patti and all my lovely baisas! πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Related image

A: Jodha Begum.. I want to know if anyone is fixed for the role of the villain in the story?

J: mmm? Someone suggested some names.. but I don't think they will fit in the roles Shehenshah..

A: Don't worry Jodha Begum.. We have so many in our own family who could play the villain's role..For example, Sheriffuddin ,Adham khan...

J: And ..also..your Badi ammi... I never knew that you have so much interest in this field as well..Shehenshaw..

J: Ah.. Sheriffuddin can be Mahender, Adham Khan can be Khalil..and the adviser Farooq can be your Badi ammi..

A: Who is Farooq? Sounds like a man's name..How can my badi ammi act in a male character?

J: Ah..Just like you, Shehenshaw, your badi ammi used to go in disguise every where.. Moreover, Farooq is a religious person always seen in a white robe.. So there will not be any problem..

J: One hundred percent Shehenshaw..Seen asgood on the outside, but schemish inside..

J: mmm..Sort of Shehenshaw.. As for the Shehzaade, he doesn't have a name.. He is kind and cruel at the same time..πŸ˜•

A: Ah ha.. That suits me.. I will do both the roles of Akbar Mohamoud Khan and the Shehzaade...πŸ˜†

Another amazing post , Patti! πŸ‘
Omg badi ammi for Farooq sahib role ... great choice... never thought something like this! 😲 ⭐️
Sheriffuddin for Mahendra and adham Khan for Khalil! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jalal wanted to do Khan sahib and shehzaade role together ...😲 πŸ˜†

Thank you , Patti for this entertaining post ! πŸ€—

Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Related image

Wow castings part 2
Maham will be fit for FS character, jo is rightπŸ˜†
Awww our jalal still loves his badiammi
Lemme suggest Ruqqaiya as ShehzaadiπŸ˜†
Omg Jalal's expressions
What a creative mind you have patti !!!
More creative than any other youngsters hereπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—
I enjoyed it to the core😳