Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

It will sound weird because my all cast are bollywood stars and they are just TV stars but what to do I want to see only Parijat as Akheera ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Akbar's Macabra

Related image Related image

This is hilarious, Periamma! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ no matter how many years... Periamma can't forget about chilli powder thing..๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

It will sound weird because my all cast are bollywood stars and they are just TV stars but what to do I want to see only Parijat as Akheera ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Akbar's Macabra

Akbar: Jodha Begum..

Jodha: Yes Shehensha.. I am here..

A: Jodha Begum.. Did you read the posts in the HBAS thread today?

J: Not yet Shehenshah.. Is there anything special?

A: Jodha begum.. I know you have been reading the novel HBAS regularly..

J: Yes Shehenshah..sometimes I even used to read out certain chapters to you.. and you liked it..

A: Jodha Begum.. My friend Abdul said that they are going to produce the novel "Hiding Behind A stranger" as a mega serial, and someone in the HBAS thread suggested our names for the lead roles..

J: Oh..Is it? But what is a mega serial Shehenshah?

A: Abdul says its is a lo..ng show in the television and in India , people are crazy watching these shows .. They say that it may even run for years.. And he says, if asked, he would take up the role of one Mohan Banna..in that HBAS show..

J: What do you say Shehenshah... Will you do the role of the hero Akbar Mahmoud Khan in the serial?

A:..mm..err..yes.. But only if you say so..Am I capable of doing it..?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

J: Come on Shehenshah.. You are capable of acting in different disguises on various occasions .. Remember how you first saw me in Ameer dressed as a Rajput ..

A: How could I forget it Jodha Begum.. I wanted to see you without revealing my identity..You were passing by in a palanquin and I was gazing at you standing on the road side..๐Ÿ˜ณ

J: There is such a situation in this novel also Shahenshah.. The hero and heroine meet each other in the same way..

A: Well.. it will be fine then..I can do it even without a rehearsal..

J: Moti bai regularly reads the story..She loves the character Gauri.. She says that, if offered, she will do that role..She is impressed by the name..

A: Are there any situations in the story where I can show my bravery?..

J: Yes.. there are plenty..The hero is expert in Archery, fencing, etc..

A: But.. I have not learnt to aim 4 arrows in 4 different directions like you..๐Ÿ˜• And... are there any war scenes?

J: No.. Shehenshah..But the hero fights in the war with his Emperor.. But it is not shown.. Only voice over will be there..

A: Thank God then..There won't be any necessity for you to bring chilli powder to conquer the enemy..๐Ÿ˜‰

J: Shehenshah...You still remember those silly actions..of mine..

Related image

A: What to do Jodha Begum.. I have a very striking memory of certain things.. You know that..

J: But.. Sheheshah. I am a bit hesitant to take up the heroine's role..

A: Why Jodha Begum..? Why do you feel diffident?

J: Shehenshah.. That girl is very sparing in her words.. But I am used to giving lectures whether I get a chance or not..๐Ÿ˜†

A: By the way Jodha Begum.. I wanted to ask you.. Is the girl in the story beautiful?

J: Very pretty.. The author said that she portrayed the character having in mind the prettiest girl who was the winner of the world beauty contest..

A: Oh..I see..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

J: Kya hua shehenshaw..? A shocking look on your face?

A: No..no..Nothing Jodha Begum..I thought they will choose you for the heroine's role.. but..are you not in the play?๐Ÿ˜•

J:๐Ÿ˜ก

Related image

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Even Jalal cannot forget Chilli powder๐Ÿ˜†... Abdul and Moti too want to be a part of HBAS ๐Ÿ˜ณ... apt gifs๐Ÿ‘
Great post Patti ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

at he is...so will take away the limelight๐Ÿ˜’... And making it hard to hate him ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you are right๐Ÿ˜‰ no one can hate and specially in that look๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HOLA ALL

AUNTY JALAL JODHA DISCUSSION ON HBAS CASTING IS HILARIOUS ๐Ÿ˜‰ JALAL FINALLY MANAGES TO STRING ENOUGH WORDS TO MAKE A SENTENCE ๐Ÿ˜† WONDER OF WONDERS HE ALSO SNUBS HER ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

WISHU YOUR CASTING FOR HBAS IS SUPERB DEAR ๐Ÿ‘ EACH CHARACTER IS WELL REPRESENTED ๐Ÿ‘

SELVI I TOO AGREE WITH WISHU. YOUR ENGINE AND SMOKE PIC ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE HOGWARTS EXPRESS ๐Ÿ˜†

NICE TO SEE A JALAL GIF AFTER AGES ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Banjaras and Baisas ๐Ÿค—

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

Kal๐Ÿค— How is everything surrounds you after those blasts. Are u in chennai or sl. Tc .

Hola baisas๐Ÿ˜›

I am fine but stuck with so many things. Soon be back.

Lashy shahiba๐Ÿค— epilogue was epic. Love to read littel life grow in her and ks back on private misson.โค๏ธ

Thank you, Mitu.. ๐Ÿค—how are you?
Yes, the SL blasts are a horrible reality
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Goodafternoon Bindu, Kal, Wishu, Mitu, Rose, Lashy, Rekha, and all Baisas...๐Ÿค—

Wow! Where is this express from? One of the snowiest-cold countries, right? I have seen snippets of it before
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Originally posted by binduprasad41

Good morning ๐Ÿค—
Our view of life matters a lot like everything was fair with Heera and AMK but Shehzaade's view made them traitor and he gave up with AMK

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Mahendar expected too much from Durga... The farmaan and Parnagarh... So when the danger looming over her he gave up on her and joined Khalil instead of saving her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly - so well said, both of you!๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by binduprasad41

Good morning ๐Ÿค—
Yes one should not cry over spilt milk like Heera and AMK do not regret the mishappenings of their life and moved on in their life

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Both AMK and Heera are leading their life as said above. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww all's well that ends well!

Edited by lashy - 5 years ago
lashy thumbnail

This is Shehzaade

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ye tho bahut hi bhayaanak hai!

Kunwar Mahendra

He's so handsome Wishu... I have imagined him as AMK at times! Not Mahendar๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shehzaadi or Shehzaade's wife

She's so pretty๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chachajaan๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Awww... par chacha jaan tho 80 years old hain!

Azeez and Mirza๐Ÿ˜‰

And Sayyid?๐Ÿ˜›

And Daaya banna and Bajrang banna

I like Daya and Bajrang! ๐Ÿ˜†

Such an entertaining display your choices made for, Wishu
How are you? Has college reopened? ๐Ÿค—
lashy thumbnail
Lavanya - my views resonate with yours... I realised after I read your answer that if the story were to ever restart (in a fictional world), it would be without any leap whatsoever... reading your answer reinstated my thoughts - that yes, I do not like any kind of leaps... not even a few months... ๐Ÿ˜• it...err... sort of... leaves me disconnected with the characters, somehow...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Everyone else's answer made for such an interesting read ๐Ÿค—
thanks for this lovely quiz, Periyamma!
Edited by lashy - 5 years ago