Users

Frequent Posters

Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

Paneer paratha... hot off the tava!

Looks delicious Lashy 😊

Although I am not a paneer fan, would sure love to taste it because it looks inviting πŸ€—

I see you have yogurt with some fried dough, not sure what you call it, we call it "khara bhoondi" in Kannada
Testmytest thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Waiting to see it materialize, Rekha 😳

Thanks Lashy, hopefully soon dear πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good morning, everyone! πŸ€—

Like Tejraj slipped away from Mahendar... Like AMK slipped away from Shehzaade..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good morning / Good afternoon / Good evening my dear Baisas and Banna! πŸ€—
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good morning, everyone! πŸ€—

Good morning πŸ€—
Shehzaade tried to discard AMK and hence he lost a very intelligent officer in his army
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

I don't remember that scene

Arrre when Akdha were sitting in Angoori Bagh sharing lovey dovey moment Jodha scolds Akbar of not taking care of his life. Then Akbar also complains that she is also not bothering about her life and always take risks like today she herself tasted the food served to him to check poison. He tells her that her life is very precious to him then Jodha explains him that no one's life is more precious than Shenshah. On this exlaination Jalal kisses Jodha on forehead and says that Aapke hote huye hamara koi kuch nhi bigad sakta☺️

Hope you remember it nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Testmytest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Arrre when Akdha were sitting in Angoori Bagh sharing lovey dovey moment Jodha scolds Akbar of not taking care of his life. Then Akbar also complains that she is also not bothering about her life and always take risks like today she herself tasted the food served to him to check poison. He tells her that her life is very precious to him then Jodha explains him that no one's life is more precious than Shenshah. On this exlaination Jalal kisses Jodha on forehead and says that Aapke hote huye hamara koi kuch nhi bigad sakta☺️

Hope you remember it nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wishu good morning dear πŸ€—

Yes I remember that scene very well. Too bad the episodes are not on You tube anymore πŸ˜•

I see few snippets in different language, sometimes in telugu but it is not the same as Hindi

I see Tanya and James popped in and said Hello!!
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Wishu good morning dear πŸ€—

Yes I remember that scene very well. Too bad the episodes are not on You tube anymore πŸ˜•

I see few snippets in different language, sometimes in telugu but it is not the same as Hindi

I see Tanya and James popped in and said Hello!!

Good morning Rekha di πŸ€—
Yes you are right the real peasure to watch it is in their real voices I mean in Hindi only. Jodha has so sweet voice and Jalal's voice is also very good😳
natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome chapter n thnxx for pm me
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good afternoon/evening/morning lovely Sahibas and James Banna.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Shyamala Periyamma, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bond, Shagun, Rekha, Rashmi, Kruthik,Rupinder, Tanya, Jiya, Muskan, Wishu, Anindita, Aparna and 6Bs.πŸ€—

Page 69<<<😊

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Thank you... Thank you. Thank you ... Generous Rose Miss😊😊😊

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Rose di... What a ❀️ feeling reading that part againπŸ€—

>>>Wishu, Kuki -my job was the easier one, just re-posting it. All credit to the author of the wondrous piece.

Bindup: When hurt, the good retreat without much fanfare , hitting you hard.😊

Rekha, Chellam, Wishu- Akbar and Tejraj, the mercury that slipped away silently.πŸ‘