Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Selvi this is for you dear. Found this on the web.

This is a town in Tibet

God... it looks so !😲

Edited by binduprasad41 - 5 years ago
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lashy come on, this is not that complicated!! Just time consuming. Selvi too asked me the same question. This is what I do.

Mark with the ruler and cut the strips from the sheet (art paper)
Take another art paper, cut them into strips only 90%, not all the way then insert the fully cut strips into this sheet.

@Selvi: NO dear, design not readily available, it's my own creativity. The last one I posted yesterday is giving me a hard time, but I will finish it soon.

But thank you for the encouragement dear 🤗

Gifted hands?? Hmmm...I wonder who that is 😉

Woww really amazing
Who can be gifted hands other than you👏
Ifakdha thumbnail

This is a town in Tibet

Omg how do they come out of their house😲
Ifakdha thumbnail

Wishu what is this?? 😊
U
Love it so much dear 🤗
You are so good at this, just continue to do more, don't ever stop!!

The hair, hands, shadings...everything perfect 👏⭐️

As Lashy di suggested me to make illustrations and sketches on stories, I made this sketch depicting one scene of my fav short story The Gift of Magi by O. Henry

Della is a beautiful young lady with expcetional , long waterfall like cascading hairs. She loves her husband very much and her hairs are the pride and glory of her husband. He cherished her hairs like priced possesion. Its the christmas time and poor Della did not has enough money to gift her husband a platinum watch chain which she wanted to gift him for so long. He had a beautiful watch for which he always wanted a platinum chain . Despite of saving money after tough expenses she could not save enough money. Hence she decides to sell her hair to a hair stylist so that she can get enough money to gift her husband a platinum chain. She stands in front of her mirror to appreciate and cherish her beautiful hair for the last time. This is what I have made above😳

Though I am not good in storytelling but I will tell you the rest of the story when I will complete my next sketch😳

Thank you so much🤗 glad you liked it😳
Edited by Ifakdha - 5 years ago
Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Aww!

Lovely dp , wishu! 😳

Thanks😳
Bindu di🤗
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 👍🏼

This is a town in Tibet

😲 😲 😲

Word Count: 1

karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My dear Wishu..

This is really very very impressive picture you have sketched.. As all of our baisas have said, it is very difficult to draw a mirror image, from imagination. Particularly, illustrating a situation in a story only a professional artist can do.
Techniques you can learn from anywhere, but the talent should be inborn, with the gift of God..You have that inborn talent.. There is a saying in tamil,
'Chithiramum Kaipazhakkam..'..meaning, the art of drawing improves only if it is practised over and over, constantly.

BTW, why don't you try illustrating any situation of your choice from our Lashy's novel HBAS or her TS, "Tread quietly upon the tracks.."

This is open to Sandhya and Rekha also..

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

As Lashy di suggested me to make illustrations and sketches on stories, I made this sketch depicting one scene of my fav short story The Gift of Magi by O. Henry

Della is a beautiful young lady with expcetional , long waterfall like cascading hairs. She loves her husband very much and her hairs are the pride and glory of her husband. He cherished her hairs like priced possesion. Its the christmas time and poor Della did not has enough money to gift her husband a platinum watch chain which she wanted to gift him for so long. He had a beautiful watch for which he always wanted a platinum chain . Despite of saving money after tough expenses she could not save enough money. Hence she decides to sell her hair to a hair stylist so that she can get enough money to gift her husband a platinum chain. She stands in front of her mirror to appreciate and cherish her beautiful hair for the last time. This is what I have made above😳

Though I am not good in storytelling but I will tell you the rest of the story when I will complete my next sketch😳

Thank you so much🤗 glad you liked it😳

Ifakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

My dear Wishu..

This is really very very impressive picture you have sketched.. As all of our baisas have said, it is very difficult to draw a mirror image, from imagination. Particularly, illustrating a situation in a story only a professional artist can do.
Techniques you can learn from anywhere, but the talent should be inborn, with the gift of God..You have that inborn talent.. There is a saying in tamil,
'Chithiramum Kaipazhakkam..'..meaning, the art of drawing improves only if it is practised over and over, constantly.

BTW, why don't you try illustrating any situation of your choice from our Lashy's novel HBAS or her TS, "Tread quietly upon the tracks.."

This is open to Sandhya and Rekha also..

Holy spirits in heaven ! Oh patti I can't even describe how much ecstactic I am feeling right now. A compliment from my ideal means a lot to me. I am glad you liked it but I am feeling shame to tell you that its not my imagination and not only this every painting I made is not my imagination.. I browse pics from net and try to make paintings on them like this one

I am so sorry to everyone 😭

Does Sandy di also make paintings ??😲
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is ok Wishu..There is nothing wrong in copying from any pic. But you can add some elements of your own and alter it a little..
For example, in this picture, you can change the girl into Heera by changing the costume ..There is a situation in the Epilogue when she is undoing her hair, Akbar asks her to leave it open..Why don't you try ?

Edited by karkuzhali - 5 years ago
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lashy come on, this is not that complicated!! Just time consuming. Selvi too asked me the same question. This is what I do.

Mark with the ruler and cut the strips from the sheet (art paper)
Take another art paper, cut them into strips only 90%, not all the way then insert the fully cut strips into this sheet.

@Selvi: NO dear, design not readily available, it's my own creativity. The last one I posted yesterday is giving me a hard time, but I will finish it soon.

But thank you for the encouragement dear 🤗

Gifted hands?? Hmmm...I wonder who that is 😉

The one on top, black one ...is simply fabulous... damn..it should have been really difficult to get this design...Superb Rekha...⭐️