Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: selvi1275

I'm Happy you all enjoyed the pictures...Thank you Periyamma, Kal, Manu, Rose, Wishu, Cookie, and Bindu..... 😊

My Father even made an AV on the Temple...which he presented in NCERT Training in Delhi Back in 1985, I think...so we've even have Pictures from early 80s...he got awarded for it...
Every year, during Festivals, he took pictures in Meenakshi temple and also of Kallazhagar...Infact, after him, his pictures were put up in markets by the photo studios... we came to know about it later...

Even today, my father's pictures rule...😊

Wow it's so great to know About your father, Selvi! No wonder you've inherited bit of his talent..😳
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just saw this
Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good morning, everyone! πŸ€—

Good morning Bindu dear and everyone πŸ€—

Absolutely!! Heart is the first organ to form during the development of the body and is the one that does not stop/rest when we rest in the night. Keeping it happy and healthy is a must 😊
Testmytest thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Oh my word😲 what in God's name is this work of art? I have never come across something like this before... or maybe I have, and I am not able to recognise itπŸ€”

Paper, did you say? Is this weaved from long equally measured-out shredded bits of paper? In contrasting colours to weave them into unique patterns? This reminds me of bamboo work - the stuff that is used to make placemats and the sort. Why, even that seems easier than this. πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Rekha you have gifted hands, my dear. (Now I wonder who I've heard say that to whom!πŸ˜‰) Keep it up da!πŸ‘

Lashy come on, this is not that complicated!! Just time consuming. Selvi too asked me the same question. This is what I do.

Mark with the ruler and cut the strips from the sheet (art paper)
Take another art paper, cut them into strips only 90%, not all the way then insert the fully cut strips into this sheet.

@Selvi: NO dear, design not readily available, it's my own creativity. The last one I posted yesterday is giving me a hard time, but I will finish it soon.

But thank you for the encouragement dear πŸ€—

Gifted hands?? Hmmm...I wonder who that is πŸ˜‰

Testmytest thumbnail
Selvi this is for you dear. Found this on the web.
This is a town in Tibet

Testmytest thumbnail

When I visited Meenakshi Temple in December, some of you had wanted pictures...and I took some and some collected from my Father's when I visited this time... 😊

Since I'm deleting pictures to recover storage space...I thought I'd post it now... Hope you're interested in what I'm posting...

Selvi Meenakshi temple pics. are just superb. I have never seen the temple, it is breathtaking.

The figurines, designs on the ceiling, Nandi, Ganesh and golden lotus are just

Thank you for sharing the pictures 😊
Testmytest thumbnail

Aunty just loved loved loved these pics. Zee tv has deleted all the episodes on youtube πŸ˜•, I cannot watch the episodes anymore

Thank you for putting these. The above two are my favorites

Agree with Sandy and Lashy, him toying with the blade, his expression...Uff

What a beautiful pair they both were

I know Sandy is in .

Me too πŸ˜‰

Testmytest thumbnail

Wishu what is this?? 😊

Love it so much dear πŸ€—
You are so good at this, just continue to do more, don't ever stop!!

The hair, hands, shadings...everything perfect πŸ‘β­οΈ
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I'm Happy you all enjoyed the pictures...Thank you Periyamma, Kal, Manu, Rose, Wishu, Cookie, and Bindu..... 😊

My Father even made an AV on the Temple...which he presented in NCERT Training in Delhi Back in 1985, I think...so we've even have Pictures from early 80s...he got awarded for it...
Every year, during Festivals, he took pictures in Meenakshi temple and also of Kallazhagar...Infact, after him, his pictures were put up in markets by the photo studios... we came to know about it later...

Even today, my father's pictures rule...😊

Wow! πŸ‘πŸΌ
It's great to know about your father, Selvi di and I feel from your post how much you are proud of him! 😳
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aww!

Lovely dp , wishu! 😳