Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

This is such a splendorous painting, Manu... gosh..

thanx didu...πŸ˜ƒ
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

When I visited Meenakshi Temple in December, some of you had wanted pictures...and I took some and some collected from my Father's when I visited this time... 😊

Since I'm deleting pictures to recover storage space...I thought I'd post it now... Hope you're interested in what I'm posting...

The Temple Tank...a rectangular one...and in opposite corner is the sanctum sanctoram (SS) of Godess Meenakshi... And in this tank was the Famous Thirukkural dropped when poets at court dismissed it

The southern Tower...the tallest one ... from the steps of temple tank

You can see the figurines...this is the southern tower...

This is the corridor surrounding the Temple tank... Behind me is the entrance to Second corridor Godess Meenakshi shrine...

The Flag post (Dwajasthambam) mandapam...this is right in front of entrance first corridor to Lord Sundareshwara shrine... so this is in the second corridor of Swami shrine...

The red arrow indicates the entrance to swami shrine...and green arrow shows the Nandi...
Surrounded by 8 pillars...has Exquisite statues of Lord Shiva in his different forms...

This is the second corridor of the Lord's SS... and there are two connection between the two second corridors of the Lord and Godess... Both are in this corridor...all these are rectangular in shape...

You can see this iin first corridor of Swami shrine...This is the wall of Sanctum Sanctoram... you can find 8 such white Elephants... and the roof of The Lord's SS is supposed to be resting on these elephants...

The Eastern tower at background... before that Nandi is the Pudhu(New) Mandapam...This was built by the Nayak kings... they wanted to expand the temple...at the fore ground you can see base of temple tower... They couldn't finish it

The Golden lotus in the Temple tank...actually the tank is called Golden Lotus tank... when the Tamil Sangam rejected the Thirukkural, it was dropped into this tank...for the Lord to make a decision... And then a Golden lotus had come up from the tank with The Thirukkural in it...

Girls...I hope I've not bored you...

this is soo beautiful...

thanx for sharing selvi di...πŸ˜ƒ
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Thank you girls... I know a few of you have expressed this beautiful sentiment... but as I told Periyamma earlier... I only built a house... you were/are all the ones who've made it a home! πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Manu darling, those lovely words are from Vathsy..πŸ˜†

ooo ...ooops...πŸ˜›

sorry vathsy di !

thanx kawsi di...πŸ˜†
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

After a long time...Jalal and Jodha agreed to enact the roles of the protagonists in

The Epilogue

Image result for holi celebration in rajasthan pic

Jodha jalal

Paridhi sharma

Wat a f8

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Simply mind-blowing, Periyamma. Each scene fitting the excerpt to a T! πŸ‘πŸΌ
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Ok so I just completed this today morning. The seen in which Della sees her cascading waterfall like hair for the last time

This is for Lashy di who gave me this wonderful idea . Thank you so much didu πŸ€— and also for Rekha di who always inspires meπŸ€—
Hope I am able to do acc to your expectations😳

πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘

Extremely impressive , Wishu!πŸ‘

I have a cute gif matching to this beautiful paraπŸ˜ƒ

>>>πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nice back rub for Akbar!🀣

That was a remarkable epilogue review with a tender scene to boot, Baisa!

roseraja1915 thumbnail

When I visited Meenakshi Temple in December, some of you had wanted pictures...and I took some and some collected from my Father's when I visited this time... 😊

Since I'm deleting pictures to recover storage space...I thought I'd post it now... Hope you're interested in what I'm posting...

The Temple Tank...a rectangular one...and in opposite corner is the sanctum sanctoram (SS) of Godess Meenakshi... And in this tank was the Famous Thirukkural dropped when poets at court dismissed it

This is the corridor surrounding the Temple tank... Behind me is the entrance to Second corridor Godess Meenakshi shrine...

The Flag post (Dwajasthambam) mandapam...this is right in front of entrance first corridor to Lord Sundareshwara shrine... so this is in the second corridor of Swami shrine...

The red arrow indicates the entrance to swami shrine...and green arrow shows the Nandi...
Surrounded by 8 pillars...has Exquisite statues of Lord Shiva in his different forms...

This is the second corridor of the Lord's SS... and there are two connection between the two second corridors of the Lord and Godess... Both are in this corridor...all these are rectangular in shape...

You can see this iin first corridor of Swami shrine...This is the wall of Sanctum Sanctoram... you can find 8 such white Elephants... and the roof of The Lord's SS is supposed to be resting on these elephants...

The Eastern tower at background... before that Nandi is the Pudhu(New) Mandapam...This was built by the Nayak kings... they wanted to expand the temple...at the fore ground you can see base of temple tower... They couldn't finish it

The Golden lotus in the Temple tank...actually the tank is called Golden Lotus tank... when the Tamil Sangam rejected the Thirukkural, it was dropped into this tank...for the Lord to make a decision... And then a Golden lotus had come up from the tank with The Thirukkural in it...

Bored? Not on your life, dearie. How can visiting a place of worship be boring, Selvi?πŸ€—

Thank you for the magnificent tour of the temple . Fantastic pictures and the info made for very interesting reading.

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow divinely shots _/\_ Thanks for the e-dharshanam, Selvi! πŸ€—
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Shopping , fun , karaoke and all with my cousin sister

πŸ‘πŸΌ A fantastic outing, then.πŸ˜‰

Bindup: Inspiring quote.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rekha, Wishu, Chellam, Vathsy: πŸ‘

Selvi, all the pictures posted today- the sun across the vales and sneaking through the forest and park, the divine blooms -each and every one, just glorious!

old_charm thumbnail

My review of epilouge 😳

So finally our journey ends and their beautiful journey begins from here
The journey that was started between the two as strangers and then took shape of attraction and then finally love😳. After all the difficulties they were finally united but the fate had decided something else. They passed through the toughest and cruelest trials of their life together and at last their love again blossomed 😳
The happiness has again returned to Parnagarh valleys along with Heera and their Mansabsdar. The parnagarh as well as parnagarhis are singing and chirping with ecstacy. From beginning onwards we can read that there is a mysterious and different kind of happiness in Heera's face which is something else. And when the love of her life returns from his work along with him we all come to know that they are not two but actually they are three now😳. AMK and Heera have now their own family

Everything is now alright and happy and our AMK again gets a secret mission to accomplish. After all Mahadev Rai cannot find anyone else better and smarter then our AMK. Heera like a loving wife encourages him to again start his profession in a way his passion. And so finally the Ustaad is back😎

They lived happily forever and ever...

Lashy di you truly gave this novel the most beautiful epilouge everπŸ‘πŸ€—
Loved it as much as I love you

lovely review with pic...

wishu...πŸ€—
Edited by cute.manasi - 5 years ago