Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

After a long time...Jalal and Jodha agreed to enact the roles of the protagonists in

Image result for holi celebration in rajasthan pic

Jodha jalal

Paridhi sharma

Wat a f8

Its like seeing them after ages...😲 Thanks for bringing them back, Periamma! πŸ€— Beautiful musing. ⭐️
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Wishu, Selvi and Kausi..
When I opened the mail box this morning, I saw a post from Pinterest with a bunch of images of Jalal from Jodha Akbar . How many expressions! Each one was a treasure by itself.. It immediately triggered my enthusiasm..Hence the result! πŸ˜ƒ
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Wishu, Selvi and Kausi..

When I opened the mail box this morning, I saw a post from Pinterest with a bunch of images of Jalal from Jodha Akbar . How many expressions! Each one was a treasure by itself.. It immediately triggered my enthusiasm..Hence the result! πŸ˜ƒ

☺️☺️YES!!...

Word Count: 1

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

After a long time...Jalal and Jodha agreed to enact the roles of the protagonists in

Jodha jalal

Paridhi sharma

Wat a f8

Ufff! What a Jalalicious touch to the epilogue!!!😳

Thank you Aunty for the collection.πŸ‘
His entry and toying with the blade steal the cake.πŸ‘πŸΌ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

>>>

The Epilogue

On their return to the sweet soil of home, the celebrations and fanfare amidst the Ustaadis and Parnagarhis had shown neither barriers, nor boundaries - in true reflection of the kind of joy that was bursting in their hearts.

'Are you watching, jiji?'

Sometime later..

'Khan Sahib... finally!'

'Heera...'

Why, she hadn't so much as turned to face him yet. What was the matter?

Sheathing her features within his palm, his lips descended upon her forehead with the ardency of a lover that came from having spent days apart.

Jodha jalal

'Oh yes... yes!' He almost rushed through an answer for he could hear a sweet tremor in her voice. 'What are you wanting to tell me, Heera?'

'My entire world' she nodded, wilfully locked in his embrace, in the prolonged solitude of rapture.

A few hours later...

That lilting early summer's noon, as Akbar was perusing through a few letters, while relaxing on the chaise under the canopied shade of the terrace by the water fountain, Heera took her spot beside him. Yes, she was well aware her husband had decided to use the hour of day to catch up on scrolls that'd arrived in his absence.

'News?'

The halting manner with which that response came, gave away his answer soon enough. 'No' he sighed

'Mahadev banna?'

It took another short nod from her Sahib, before Heera mustered the nerve to continue.

'Dreadful indeed' Paridhi sharma

Yet, he continued to be as he was - staring away at the mahogany table.

However, just as she was about to leave, he grasped her palm, fastening it to his shoulder firmer that before.

'Are you aware of how long it has been, Heera?'

'What?'

'Two years and two months, to be precise'

He faced her. 'Mahadev Rai Sahib is a friend and I do want to help him. But, I am a businessman... settled in a peaceful life now... I shall soon be having a family...' his features basking in a soft rush of pride, he finally shook his head. 'So... to return to that dark world...'

Was there a question at the end of that sentence? Heera couldn't tell. While, his eyes were on her, a part of his gaze was elsewhere too.

'For two years, the only targets the tips of these blades have hit, are barks of trees and wooden boards...'

'What would such a man be called? One who investigates a crime, in private? Is there such a profession at all?' She blinked her lashes at the blade that he was checking out. 'If there is, I would consider it an intriguing profession, and a very noble one.'

'I don't know...' Shrugged Akbar, toying with the blade.

Three beats later, his lips slowly curled into a suave grin. 'How does the name - secret... or... a private investigator sound?'

'A private investigator? I do quite like the sound of it!' She came back with a suave grin of her own, quietly marvelling at how his fingers were tossing the precarious blade up an inch, and seizing it with precision.

Yes, the 'Ustaad' was back indeed!

Wat a f8

Oh my God... what a treat indeed.. found it so difficult to pick out my favourite bits... how well it all matched... especially the one with the dagger, the one where he grabs her hand, the hug and sheathing her features... sits so perfectly!
Our Jalal! thanks for this treat, periyamma!

ETA: Agree with Sandy... nothing can beat toying with the blade! πŸ˜‰
Edited by lashy - 5 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good afternoon/evening/morning lovely Sahibas and James Banna.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Shyamala Periyamma, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bond, Shagun, Rekha, Rashmi, Kruthik,Rupinder, Tanya, Jiya, Muskan, Wishu, Anindita, Aparna and 6Bs.πŸ€—

Page 31 (15 pages😲)<<<

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AUNTY 😲 JALAL AFTER SOOO LONG 😭 ❀️ THANKS AUNTY

WISHU OH MY GOD!!! ⭐️ SUPERB SKETCH DEAR πŸ‘ THE CONCEPT OF A MIRROR IMAGE πŸ‘ SO WELL EXECUTED πŸ‘ πŸ‘

JAMES BANNA YOU ARE OUR ONLY BRO IN THIS HOUSE. IF YOU WEEP AND THEN DISAPPEAR WHO WILL CONSOLE AND PACIFY ALL YOUR SISTERS DEAR 😭
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wishu...very pretty sketch.πŸ‘
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When I visited Meenakshi Temple in December, some of you had wanted pictures...and I took some and some collected from my Father's when I visited this time... 😊

Since I'm deleting pictures to recover storage space...I thought I'd post it now... Hope you're interested in what I'm posting...

The Temple Tank...a rectangular one...and in opposite corner is the sanctum sanctoram (SS) of Godess Meenakshi... And in this tank was the Famous Thirukkural dropped when poets at court dismissed it

The southern Tower...the tallest one ... from the steps of temple tank

You can see the figurines...this is the southern tower...

This is the corridor surrounding the Temple tank... Behind me is the entrance to Second corridor Godess Meenakshi shrine...

The Flag post (Dwajasthambam) mandapam...this is right in front of entrance first corridor to Lord Sundareshwara shrine... so this is in the second corridor of Swami shrine...

The red arrow indicates the entrance to swami shrine...and green arrow shows the Nandi...
Surrounded by 8 pillars...has Exquisite statues of Lord Shiva in his different forms...

This is the second corridor of the Lord's SS... and there are two connection between the two second corridors of the Lord and Godess... Both are in this corridor...all these are rectangular in shape...

You can see this iin first corridor of Swami shrine...This is the wall of Sanctum Sanctoram... you can find 8 such white Elephants... and the roof of The Lord's SS is supposed to be resting on these elephants...

The Eastern tower at background... before that Nandi is the Pudhu(New) Mandapam...This was built by the Nayak kings... they wanted to expand the temple...at the fore ground you can see base of temple tower... They couldn't finish it

The Golden lotus in the Temple tank...actually the tank is called Golden Lotus tank... when the Tamil Sangam rejected the Thirukkural, it was dropped into this tank...for the Lord to make a decision... And then a Golden lotus had come up from the tank with The Thirukkural in it...

Girls...I hope I've not bored you...
Edited by selvi1275 - 5 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Selvi, Thanks for sharing the precious pictures. Very beautiful!