Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Yesterday, I had been to the Tamil movie titled 'Super Deluxe' after reading the various raving reviews about it..

Looks like you are not impressed with it P'amma - Who are the actors?
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

This is marvellous - an ode to your talent and creativity

we've been missing your poems and you come back with the bang

Not only have you included the the circumstances of the leads and the sentiments - you've done it all using HBAS for an acrostic poem!

Thanks Lashy - Means so much when you drop in here to comment with the commitments you have. I must say this one was a bit tough & took a while to make sense & get it all right. 😊

Rose, BinduP, Kawsi, kuki, Lavanya, Wishu, Rekha & Selvi - Thanks for your comments! πŸ€—

Time to say my Good Night πŸ₯±

Have a great day Baisas & Banna !!

Edited by Vmanoh - 5 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You Know what... like it or not, you girls deserve a squished-up big hug from me...

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Rose did you get this dancing trio from? It almost looks like Azeez, Sayyid and Ibrahim dancing a few well-rehearsed steps away! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Ok so I just completed this today morning. The seen in which Della sees her cascading waterfall like hair for the last time

This is for Lashy di who gave me this wonderful idea . Thank you so much didu πŸ€— and also for Rekha di who always inspires meπŸ€—
Hope I am able to do acc to your expectations😳

Mirror image...Brilliant ...Wishu...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Manu darling, those lovely words are from Vathsy.. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Kuki715 thumbnail

My review of epilouge 😳

So finally our journey ends and their beautiful journey begins from here
The journey that was started between the two as strangers and then took shape of attraction and then finally love😳. After all the difficulties they were finally united but the fate had decided something else. They passed through the toughest and cruelest trials of their life together and at last their love again blossomed 😳
The happiness has again returned to Parnagarh valleys along with Heera and their Mansabsdar. The parnagarh as well as parnagarhis are singing and chirping with ecstacy. From beginning onwards we can read that there is a mysterious and different kind of happiness in Heera's face which is something else. And when the love of her life returns from his work along with him we all come to know that they are not two but actually they are three now😳. AMK and Heera have now their own family

Everything is now alright and happy and our AMK again gets a secret mission to accomplish. After all Mahadev Rai cannot find anyone else better and smarter then our AMK. Heera like a loving wife encourages him to again start his profession in a way his passion. And so finally the Ustaad is back😎

They lived happily forever and ever...

Lashy di you truly gave this novel the most beautiful epilouge everπŸ‘πŸ€—
Loved it as much as I love you

Lovely, Wishu πŸ€—β­οΈ

The pic from JA

I have a cute gif matching to this beautiful para πŸ˜ƒ

A few hours later...

That lilting early summer's noon, as Akbar was perusing through a few letters, while relaxing on the chaise under the canopied shade of the terrace by the water fountain, Heera took her spot beside him. Yes, she was well aware her husband had decided to use the hour of day to catch up on scrolls that'd arrived in his absence. However, a few scrolls was all that her self-restraint could last through, when she decided to snuggle her face into the cushion of his lap.

OMG! ❀️🀣❀️
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

No worries dear, we all are still here! Love you too. You are getting better and better with your posts πŸ€—

As promised two more, first one is 1/4 size of the previous ones I posted.

Here you can see how it is cut and inserted in through the other cut sheet. I am still working on it though, as you can see. Time consuming part is the precision cut by the scissors. This specific one is giving me a hard time, hence not finished. Mood is also important!

This must require a lot of patience...😲 You are amazing di πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Goodmorning Periyamma, Bindu, Kal, Wishu, Lavanya, and all Baisas... πŸ€—

Goodevening Aparna, Rekha, and Vathsy...πŸ€—

Gives warm fuzzy feeling
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good morning, everyone! πŸ€—

❀️

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Good morning Bindu dear and everyone πŸ€—

Absolutely, this what AMK and Heera did to each other

This is what I did coming into HBAS house. All of you have made my life beautiful, I am saying this genuinely, feel blessed to have found you all πŸ€—

Good morning Bindu di and everyone πŸ€—
Everyone in this house are not chosen because they are beautiful but they make each others word beautiful😳
I always have a big smile.on my face whenever I come here.
Same way Heera chose AMK not for he was beautiful but because he made her life beautiful.

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

But only AMK can choose the most beautiful one who makes his world happy and more beautiful.. Heera! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Good Morning BinduP πŸ€— - Well stated !
Ones beauty is subjective. So makes sense to choose the one who makes our world beautiful as our objective.

AMK and Heera both made the latter as their choice. Someone else who made that choice was Chota Zayaan. He abandoned the services to Shehzaade & chose AMK who has now made his world beautiful and better than working in the Palace. πŸ‘πŸΌ

We also know the predicament of Ammijaan who made the former as her choice.

Take a bow πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amazing take everyone

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good morning, everyone! πŸ€—

Good Morning Banjaras and baisas πŸ€—

This is beautiful... feel like being lost in this thicket! With someone special
Edited by lashy - 5 years ago