Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

I came here 7 months back. no one was here then even I became irregular😒. sorry. So how are you doing????

hm same here Tania di 😒 anyway I am fine 😃 how about you know what 😊I am sure I am gonna get fat 😆with nothing to do just eat sleep study it's kinda irritating 🤣

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

hm same here Tania di 😒 anyway I am fine 😃 how about you know what 😊I am sure I am gonna get fat 😆with nothing to do just eat sleep study it's kinda irritating 🤣

Hehehe same here. Hope everything gets well soon

Originally posted by: Tatianabhardwaj

Hehehe same here. Hope everything gets well soon

Me to😳 pray 🙏🏼for same😊

sajwan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lashy Di is currently busy with her professional commitments but she'll hopefully be back in a few months...till then let's wait for our sahiba..

i'm sure she will come back with a bang and will take all of us in a yet another marvelous journey..

❤️

Originally posted by: sajwan07

Lashy Di is currently busy with her professional commitments but she'll hopefully be back in a few months...till then let's wait for our sahiba..

i'm sure she will come back with a bang and will take all of us in a yet another marvelous journey..

❤️

Missing her only she can being the rest of our sister here to or else Bindup di Kalgi didu Selvi didu Vathsy Di Manu didu
Lavanya di Rose didu Tania Di
Rekha didu Divya di Bindu di
Aunty Sandy di all left 😭 I miss them so much

sajwan07 thumbnail

Me too Di.. although i was always this silent reader but i used to read all the posts and really use to enjoy all of their sweet banter.. they really made this place feel like no less than a home..❤️ be it their good morning wishes or poems or discussions.. i really use to enjoy..

and yes..only our lashy di can bring it alive again with her magic..❤️

Me too Di.. although i was always this silent reader but i used to read all the posts and really use to enjoy all of their sweet banter.. they really made this place feel like no less than a home..❤️ be it their good morning wishes or poems or discussions.. i really use to enjoy..

and yes..only our lashy di can bring it alive again with her magic..❤️

Me to I join this home little to late ☺️but it never make me feel new one😊 it's so homely but now it's just thread 🤓with no member whenever I come check it silent it make me feel hopeless😔 the amount of time I went to recheck some post make me homesick 😭

God I so want her to come back soon it feel like it was school we promise to be in touch but broke it by being off 😒

Germanina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please take the Google Translater. IT IS german. Thank you😊

Wow, sie ist eine der Besten.

Spielt sie in der Zeit von Shah Jahan im Gefängnis und der Prinz ist Aurangzeb?

Die Geschichte war wundervoll.

Nun Frage ich mich, so wie andere, gibt es eine Fortsetzung mit den beiden als Privatdetektive?

ich werde mich freuen und warte sehnsüchtig darauf😭🤗

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

❤️

I too loved and enjoyed this story very much❤️

Is she going to continue with the sequel of HBAS or like modern SS she written "Tread quitly upon the tracks " i loved this too🤗

Edited by Aishu.R - 4 years ago
mama17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

I too loved and enjoyed this story very much❤️

Is she going to continue with the sequel of HBAS or like modern SS she written "Tread quitly upon the tracks " i loved this too🤗

Hope you have read her classic not just a passionate affair (NJAPA).