KalMa OS: In love with Captain Malhar Rane

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Life with a Service Man is not very easy , we all know that but the thing we don't know is the immense pride it brings with it is unexplainable!

Captain Malhar Rane , the moment he entered Rane Mansion, everyone looked at him as if he was an eye candy.

Although it amused him a bit as the occasion was of his little brother Atharv's wedding and normally everybody should be busy in there work for the preparations.

But nothing of that sort happened as he stood on the entrance of his own house, everybody was doing nothing but looking at him .

"What are you staring at? Me?" He said in a confused way but as soon as his mother emerged from the crowd standing infront of him. He smiled.

"Ayi" he smiled and was so relieved seeing her finally.

"Ayi all this is not necessary every time! How many times I have to tell you?" He said irritated as his mother started doing Aarti of him.

Then appeared his dad and the groom himself with although happy faces but eyes were teary.

"Baba, atharv you should say something to Ayi I mean c'mon every time she does this and you two support her" Malhar said complaining as her mother continued the Aarti .

And at last , Aarti ended and she made a mark on Malhar's forehead with red vermilion (tika)

"Bhau you always complain like this. I thought till now you have got used to this thing" Atharv said As malhar bent to touch his mother's feet and the hugged her.

"I will tell you everything once I get free from this" Malhar said

And then he bent to touch his father's feet but his father stopped him half way and hugged him.

"Welcome my son" his dad said.

"Yeah baba" Sid said.

"Now you have come so we will talk about your marriage too" his dad said.

"Baba not again! You and Ayi are just same. She never gives up on her Aarti and you never give up on my marriage" He said frustrated at his parents.

"Bhau it's your age to get married or else no one will marry you" Atharv said teasing his brother.

"Yeah make fun of me as much as you want. Once you will get married I will make fun of you "Malhar said giving back the teasing

But Lastly he hugged his little brother who was patiently waiting for his turn.

"Seriously you guys make me feel like celebrity or something" Malhar said breaking the hug.

"You are one because you just come to show us your face once a year" Atharv said smiling.

"Anyways Malhar go have some rest in your room. We will send the luggage in your room" His mother said.

"Ayi no need of it . I will take it myself" Malhar said but Atharv took the luggage already .

"Atharv leave it" Malhar said but of no use.

"Bhau you can order the captains but not me, now let's move" Atharv said and Malhar grinned at his brother .

And then they both finally reached his room.

"Still the same" Malhar said looking at the Bluish white painted walls of the room.

"That's why you should marry, at least it won't be same every time you come" Atharv said dropping the luggage.

"That's why I don't want to marry because I want it to be same every time I visit here" Malhar said and Atharv sighed thinking about his brother.

"Ok now Bhau you get a Shower and wear the Sherwani which is in your cupboard, I have a work to do." With that Atharv left.

Malhar sighed and went to take cold shower.

They are just hell bent on my marriage and don't understand the fact that I don't want to be the reason of pain to one more person because I already give so much pain to my family.

He then after sometime came out of the bathroom in a white towel. He was fully wet.

"What are you doing here? are you some thief?" A girl said to him.

But how the hell she entered my room! He thought.

"I should be the one asking this!" He said angrily as she was pointing her index finger at him.

"Oh really? Don't you know its my Malhar's room! How dare you enter here? Once he will come, he will break all your bones for entering here." She said

Did she say My Malhar? He thought.

"Oh I didn't know that now There is a patent on humans too. Why are you Saying Your Malhar huh??" He said sarcastically.

"Very funny. Out now or I will complain about you to Uncle" She said.

"Oh yeah? Then do whatever you wish like". He said and she angrily left his room and this time he locked it so that she couldn't enter again.

Stupid Girl! He thought

And then changed into a white sherwani which was kept nicely in his cupboard.

Meanwhile she went to her uncle (Malhar's Father)

"Uncle how can you let any stranger stay in Malhar's room" she said complaining.

"Oh beta there is no space here that's why I let him anyway there's a secret too" his father said playing along with her.

"What secret uncle?" She said getting curious.

"That it was Malhar only! And you met him in his room"

"OMG that was Malhar! And I just spoiled his mood! Dumbo me" she said scolding herself.

"Don't worry beta, now you know he is there go talk to your best friend" he said and she passed him a smile and started to move towards his room but her interaction with him a few minutes ago, played again in her head.

It's normal for me to not recognise him since it's been 10 years but how can he forget me? Now I will not talk to him! She thought and went to help for the wedding preparations.

Yes it's been a hiatus of 10 years since the both saw each other.
They were childhood best friends but at the age of 10 she left for Bangalore with her family, and never got time to contact him. But a year back when she returned to Aurangabad with her family, she was excited to meet him but got disheartened knowing the fact that he joined Air Force Army and now is Captain Malhar Rane and not her 15 year old Malhar, whom she left.

But today he was to return home, and all day she was excited to meet him, which nevertheless went not the way she wanted.

Malhar on the other handed descended downstairs to see all the pre wedding chaos. Kids were running here and there, loud music was playing with some peppy numbers, All the ladies were busy chatting or showing off there looks and men busy in work. He laughed seeing all this but then his eyes turned towards the same girl, whom he met in his room, and who claims him to be hers. She was dancing with her friends!

He laughed at the thought because only his little cat thought this!

At the age of 7 she started calling him as her boyfriend! Can you believe it?

And then it clicked him.

Is she my little cat?

But she was in Bangalore as far as he know.

"So bhau did you meet your little cat?" Atharv said standing beside Malhar. 

"When you came? And how you know about her?" Malhar said sounding curious as at that time Atharv was just of 3 years.

"I came just now. And mom told me your stories when your little cat returned to Aurangabab a year back" Atharv said

"Oh! That means it was her" he said smiling.

"Who was what bhau? tell me? " Atharv asked but his father called him so he half heartedly went . And Malhar started searching for his little cat who was nowhere to be seen.

Where did she go now? He thought and started searching for her.

And finally he found her sitting alone in a room.

"There you are" he said entering the room and she got surprised seeing him.

"What are you doing now my little cat? You know I missed you so much!" He said sitting in front of her.

"So now you remembered me right! You know I missed you all these years and when last year I came I got so much sad to know that you are not here" she bursted on him which was expected by him.

"I know, and I too got to know about you from Atharv just now" he said in his defence.

"Don't talk to me!"

"You are still the same ! Show all your tantrums to me and then call me as yours as if i am your private property" he said and she tried to ignore him but blushed a bit.

"So my little cat blushes too" he said teasing her and she whacked him.

"I hate you Malhar" she said non stop hitting him

"I know" was all he said

After some seconds she finally stopped and hugged him tightly, and he too hugged her.

"I missed you so much my little cat" he said

"I missed you too Malhar" she said and they then broke the hug.

"So for how many days you are here?" she asked

"2 weeks! Why?" He asked and she just nodded in no.

His father then called and they both left to help

Later they both were having snacks together.

"Malhar I want to tell you something!" She said while eating French fries.

"About your boyfriend? Does he torture you? Tell me? " He asked worriedly.

"No I don't have one" she said.

"Oh! then what?" He asked.

"I love you and I want to marry you" she said in one go and he got shocked.

"What?" He said in the state of shock.

"Yes and please don't say no Malhar! I really love you" she said.

"Look Kalyani I am an Captain Malhar Rane" he started

"I know it " she said cutting him in between.

"So you also know that my life always is on risk and I have no guarantee to it. But still you are saying this"

"I know but all this doesn't mean that you can't marry me" she said

"I don't want you go through the same pain as that of my family"

"And you think that if we will not marry then I won't be upset for you" she said straight.

"No I never meant that ! But if you will marry someone else you will get all the happiness which I will never be able to give you. Actually with me you will get pain only" he said sadly.

"Who are you to decide that? I know that with you I will have the happiness which nobody will ever give me! Malhar you don't know how I persuaded mine and your parents for our marriage and you saying no will not be considered" she said sternly.

"Little cat you should have never done that because I can't marry you" he said breaking her heart.

"I was wrong that I thought you love me too! I am sorry Malhar" she stood up to go away but he held her hand.

"Who said I don't love you? I love you and you only but I don't want to give you pain by marrying you" he said cupping her face and then hugged her.

"Please marry me Malhar please!" She mumbled in the hug and he at the moment felt helpless.

He slowly broke the hug and looked in her eyes to find love and care only for him.

Hi sighed.

"Promise me that you will never cry for me when I will not be here. Promise me you will take care of everyone including yours and mine family. Promise me that you will always smile. Promise me that you will take care of my little kitten when I will leave. Promise me that if you will find someone better after me then you will give him a chance. Promise me kalyani" he said holding her hand and she nodded in yes with tears in her eyes.

He again hugged her, a lone tear escaped from his eyes as well.

"Nobody can never take your place in my heart Malhar" she softly said still in his embrace.

"You are so stubborn my little cat. God knows how will I manage after marrying you." He said and she got surprised.

She looked up at him and he gave an assuring smile. She got happier then ever.

"Thank you Malhar" she again hugged him.

And then after Atharv' marriage, Malhar and kalyani too got married but in a Christian way as kalyani wanted it. And soon the two weeks passed like a moment.

She got teary eyed seeing him wearing his uniform back!

"Ready to rock bro!" Atharv said making Malhar laugh.

"Well yes it's action time now!" Malhar said and hugged him

He then touched his parents feet and went to kalyani who was smiling or we can say controlling her tears with so much difficulty.

"My brave little cat , at least you are not sad like them" Malhar said jokingly but then hugged her.

"You remember your promises right?" He said breaking the hug.

"Yes"

"Good! Take care of everyone and yourself my Lovely Biwi" he said and she blushed.

"Now time to leave! Bye everyone" Malhar said and turned to leave.

"Malhar" Kalyani called

He turned again

"Yes Biwi"

"Take care of yourself" she said and he nodded and left.

After 5 months

Kalyani was sitting in the garden of her house feeling sad

No I shouldn't feel sad, he is alive I know! He is

2 months back they got a news that Malhar died in air due to the missile which hit his jet.

His family got broken hearing this news but she had promised Malhar  to take care of everyone and did what she thought was right. She took care of everyone. Even when sampada ( Atharv' wife) came to console her, she pretended to be strong just like Malhar said. She hid her pain from everyone and took everyone's pain.

She tried to smile as promised to Malhar but couldn't do that. So she thought to think about some beautiful memory.

Flashback starts

It was the time of Malhar and kalyani's Wedding. They did all the promises as said by the Priest and finally came the turn to kiss.

"Now you may kiss the bride" Priest said

malhar got uncomfortable listening this.

"Umm father can we do that in private? Because here are so many people" he said making everyone laugh including her.

"Ha ha malhar ! You are so cute" kalyani said

"Bhau you can do it!" Atharv shouted and Malhar glared at him and then looked at kalyani

He sighed and held her hand and finally pecked her lips lightly. Everyone else hooted Congratulations for the newly wedded couple!

Flashback ends

She still smiled at the thought of there wedding day.

Suddenly someone put hands on her eyes from behind. She touched the hands with her own and got happy.

" Malhar" she shouted at the top of her voice & he removed his hands , she turned around and hugged him tightly.

"Yes my little cat Did you miss me?" He asked.

"Yes and itna ki tum soch bhi nahi sakte!" She said.

"I knew it you are alive. I even told Atharv but he never believed me" she said complaining him about Atharv. 

"I also knew that my cat will fight with god to get me alive so I was not shocked to see myself alive after that missile hit my jet. I know god too have a fear from you!" He said jokingly and she hit him.

"I hate you"

"But I thought you love me" he said .

"I hate you but I love you more than hate" she said kissing his lips finally.

"You know my friends said that it was a miracle that I got alive by such a thing but I know that my little cat wanted me to live more only to fight with her" he said teasing her and ran and she started chasing him.

After some time She was sitting in the grass with him laying down with his head on her lap.

"Where is everyone?" He asked as he stroked his hair.

"They went to temple, they asked me to come too but I never wanted to go"

"Hmmm!"

"So for how many days you Are here "

"13 days to be exact" he said

"Last time you also ask this and this time too. Why you ask this always?" He said and she just nodded in no

The End!

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Superb ya. .loved it... 
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Superb ya. .loved it... 

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome os 
Loved it
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Loved it.. awesome.. made my night good with this OS.. please do write more.. keep up your beautiful work.. thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

It's awesome os 

Loved it

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Glad you liked๐Ÿ˜Š
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Loved it.. awesome.. made my night good with this OS.. please do write more.. keep up your beautiful work.. thank you.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š
Glad it made your night๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes will write more of course๐Ÿ˜‰
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww how good this one was๐Ÿ˜ณ Good to see Norml SamThu here๐Ÿ˜† Athrav is adorable in this one as is Kalma ๐Ÿ‘ I really liked the concept of them becoming friends and then them getting married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great Job Overall ๐Ÿ˜Š
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

Awww how good this one was ๐Ÿ˜ณ Good to see Norml SamThu here๐Ÿ˜† Athrav is adorable in this one as is Kalma ๐Ÿ‘ I really liked the concept of them becoming friends and then them getting married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great Job Overall ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep for a change I thought let's turn Samthu positive as the actors playing the parts bond real well with Sehban and Reem as I saw there ig posts and stories! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thankyou so much๐Ÿ˜Š update your fic too๐Ÿ˜‰
Shona1991 thumbnail
Just wow...
Love the concept...
Thank God malhar came back ...
And samThu are for change very good here...
Plz do write more you are good writer...
Jai Hind ...