Mayank and Tara

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So I stumbled upon Nazar after ages and there is this wonderful new couple! I stopped watching Nazar after Pia and Ansh got married. I believe that their track has so much potential but they are already parents now 😭
Anyway, i LOVE the new jodi 😳 I have seen both the actors in their previous shows and i wasn't a big fan but i love them here! I like how Mayank isn't entirely negative. He cares for Tara and is sorry about what he did. I hope their story isn't rushed and they are here to stay. Their song is so amazing ❀️
I think Mayank's mom is the lady in the black saree. She seems too good to be true. It would be interesting to see how Mayank saves Tara from his own mother.
If there is any AT for this couple, please do tellπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HI
I am loving them too ! Mayank and MayaRa love story is what made me watch this show and so far makers haven't disappointed

Mayank is such an intriguing character. I love how is shown as a grey character...He can force Tara on one end to marry him but on the other feels guilty and cries seeing her in pain and wipes her tears when she's asleep ...He maintains his tough exterior in front of her but deep down he feels something for her be is pain or guilt or a soft corner

He's a powerful Ashuransh on one end while on the other he's an obedient son who can bend his neck so that his mom can pull his ears

I am loving Mayank !

Now coming to Panna - his mom...Does he really love him or is he using me...I also feel is the woman under the veil ...She wants the rakshas keel and for her Mayank is doing everything that he could to get the keel for her

I also don't want makers to rush their story as it has so much scope.

Let's see how MayaRa will fall in love, how Mayank who is Tara's culprit will gradually become her protector

and how Tara who is so fragile right now will also become Mayank's shield...I really feel she will be by his side against the world when she'll know the real him and will become his shield

Both will be by each other's side i feel

Let's see ...I am hooked to their story 😳
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, same here stumbled across this couple on IG and was shocked they're part of Nazar! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
In a way I was happy as the romantic scenes will be top notch ⭐️... but story and character will be sacrificed in the process - going the the state of the rest of the show! 🀒

They are like an indian tv rendition of Beauty and the Beast - both actors are doing superbly.
You can feel the tragedy looming from both sides.
Just hope (even with limited scenes) - their story is handled with quality and meaningfully.

A would inadvertently become her protector was given -
I can't wait for Tara to become his shield!

We need an AT for this couple.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofna

Hi, same here stumbled across this couple on IG and was shocked they're part of Nazar! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

In a way I was happy as the romantic scenes will be top notch ⭐️... but story and character will be sacrificed in the process - going the the state of the rest of the show! 🀒

They are like an indian tv rendition of Beauty and the Beast - both actors are doing superbly.
You can feel the tragedy looming from both sides.
Just hope (even with limited scenes) - their story is handled with quality and meaningfully.

A would inadvertently become her protector was given -
I can't wait for Tara to become his shield!

We need an AT for this couple.

Agree ! 😊
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will say one thing previously in many episodes PiAnsh had got only less than 5 min screen space. And now Mohana has also return in show chances are very high that Mayara will also get very less screen space in whole episode. Mayank will be more busy with Nishant team to lead them on wrong path and we will get very less Mayara scenes in whole episode Example previous two episodes. Mohana is the main reason for eating up whole screen spaceπŸ˜•