Who loved the VP Rithwik scene?

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In the last 26 episodes, this was the first time that I felt someone mature, sensitive and nuanced has written out a scene. That was the much needed outpouring that should have surfaced a very long time back ... but why do I feel that even this wont change things so soon.
VP has hated Palak but has also had the opportunity to know her ... will there be a possibility that he can figure out how much he has spoiled with his ego and obstinacy? 

The Shanaya-Nakul thing I feel is a very redundant and not at all needed set of events at this point. This should be a period of self realization and resolution of the past mistakes ...we shouldn't have to go through another sensational detective story that is meant to reveal itself through Palak at the end. This period is for Rithwik and Palak and VP and Palak to start taking steps towards each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the scene. The conversation was superb and I agree it should have taken place long long ago. I loved the way RN poured out his feelings and gave his father a reality check.
VP did not show any anger when Shivam was talking about Palak nor did he appear morose. He is hopefully regretting his obstinacy and his bullish behavior which ruined lives.

I wanted RN to ask, if I was so important to you, why you did not meet Palak once, why you did not listen to me but only listened to Rishabh

There is more crap coming up for sure with Rishabh around. From trailer I feel he will support Nakul only to prove Palak wrong & I hope VP does not fall in this trap

Even I feel this Shanaya track is very annoying and unnecessary. Could have been avoided completely.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I liked the scene as well. It's good to see that ritiwk did not go back to same position. Palaks cheating doesn't make VP and rishabh right.

I agree that shanayas track is very annoying and unnecessary. I hope they wrap it by the end of this week and next week we should get some good emotional episodes with VP, mamta palak and ritiwk.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah good scene ..glad this conversation has finally happened between father n son... I was more amused with Ricky going behind Shivi wanting to know what he's up to...😆
How sense prevails this time... Still having my hopes in VP one last time...