Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
a) boney is a creepy filthy man..glad he got caught on camera
b) all the shame should be directed towards him and him alone

c) not saying urvashi is at any fault but if she does not have any power to fight boney on this..the least she could have done is remained silent instead of defending him this openly..she is calling him a gentleman after what he did..

d) this is the second time she has copy pasted exact tweets from famous celebs..her tweet is ditto to that of DP on clevage controversy with some words changed..this girl is a joke
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Why are you attacking his daughters? Stick to the topic, Boney Kapoor is lustfull, a pervert and a disgusting shameless person . His daughters have not done anything to warrant such snide remarks from you.

These are my personal views and I do not intend to impinge on yours or your cup of sympathy outpouring for them still. Do you hold yourself to the same standards when commenting on everyone? I guess not eh...

So let me self police myself and as I'm allergic to plastic I'll write what i want. You police yourself alright.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fmd89

There are pervert men only in Bollywood😕

Pervert men are everywhere. I experience one pervert guy in school and I'll never forget that, I hope God gives him the worst life here and after, hope he's miserable and never accomplish his dreams. I hope all perverts who touch inappropriately live such a horrible life jail for life happens or wishing they were dead is the option because I know hell is guaranteed for them.
dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Typical behaviour of a male sociopath who is allowed to do pervy things with impunity. Of course he knew what he was doing, the presence of cameras only made the deal sweeter. The message couldn't be any clearer: "Me too? Ha ha. I'll always do what I want."     
The only thing left is to count on karma, e.g. that someone will beat the shit out of this classless piece of shit. Or at least crush his balls with a spectacular kick, preferably in public. 
Edited by dedh - 5 years ago