Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Setu is really good friend every one should have one friend like her .  😭
Everything is upsetting in the epsiode about parit and Mamta is still mum and in her bubble world most irritating character cannot sympathize with her anymore.😭😭😭

Pragati and Shivam story is starting . 

Palak blackmail s Nakul to confess the truth infront of noon family .🀒

Rishab is back and I am actually happy he is back .atleast he will put them into some action and make the story move forward . He may even unite parit . πŸ˜‰

I really want Rishab to unite parit by reavling Mamta's truth . This may work in his favour as if Ritwik will know palak's truth about sacrifice he will realise that Mamta has ruined her 6 years long life just for her picture perfect family . He might want to leave the crazy family and leave the family with Palak and don't want any fortune from noons . This might work rishab noon go for it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Yes setu is a lovely friend and i loved the scene between rohit n setu, they are such couple goalsπŸ˜†
Coming to mamta, i just hate her character to the core, n i don't feel bad at all for her. I feel even usual daily soap vamps or even rishabh noon is better than her, they are atleast outright villians but mamta is portrayed as some holy lady but she ruined her son's life here and she doesn't even have it in her to tell the truth to ricky even now😑
I hated rishabh is s1 so much, but i am glad he came back, what the whole family couldn't tell vp in all these episodes he did in minutes πŸ˜†

Hope truth of nakul comes out in next episode itself f, i don't want it to be dragged to more episodes. Hopefully atleast now they concentrate on parit, their story has hardly moved forward.

One thing in this season is theat the characters i hated in s1, the same characters i am liking them in s2 like reeva, vp, rishabh etc n charters i loved in s1, not liking them now like ricky, mamta etcπŸ˜†
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mamta πŸ˜‘ I'm jus hating her character to the core & that sad bg they play for her is putting me off they've ruined a beautiful actress by playing her down so badly in this season...I cannot relate with wat she wants..does she really want to unite Palak n Ricky I'm just finding her as selfish as Rishab she jus wants them together so that she can die happy  seeing them together?Does she really repent for what she's done ..

Setu-Rohit Scenes were cute I like the way he stands by her n understands her they really love each other..btw Rohit too knows palak sacrificed for Mamta's sake did I hear right...wat is happening setu rohit know...Mamta has told Shivi ...Shivi keeps planning with Setu n Rohit so haven't they discussed wat the problem really was why palak n Ricky parted ways.

Why don't ppl have conversations to  discuss sort out things rather than planning n plotting...

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Season 2 for some reason seems to be just dragging with no ends. Season 2 is already 25 episodes old but the male lead Rithvik hardly  even had somedialogues to say.The bond btwn Rithvik and daughters is also a total turn off. He looks like a father just like someone fulfilling responsibilities as a father but not loving them at the first place. No Story movement of Rithvik Palak. And nothing to say about Mamta.The writers want us to apologize with her character but the main point is if she knows the mistake she has done it is high time she needs to speak the truth out to Rithvik which will end many misunderstandings .
Overall Season 2 is not even a love story of Palak Rithvik as they r hardly seen also