Babuji is so arrogant in precsoe today.

Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice eposide today.
No HS scenes today.

Did not like the way Ashok spoke to Mini. He has much pride in his DNA despite not being a Father to Mini at all, so what gives him the right.

Mini is right in saying why she needs his name at all.

Even Meeta was shocked by his behaviour and rightly told him off for his arrogant behaviour. 

Ashok was shocked when Babita said that she is not Mini Ashok Kurana but Mini Babita. And that she is going to change the name by deed application.

Did not like the way Babuji said that no Law is above Blood relations and that Babita has to be taught this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This buddhi and buddha khurana remember babita just because she did their muft ka sewa all these years. And these khuranas have showed how strong khoon ka rishta is and thats why they are still with their good for nothing kids. And now they will teach babita life lessons.wah wah What a joke should we laugh😃 or 😡. Where were they when babes and minnie were penniless. Did they even try to find how these two are managing without money. And what about minnies education. Now suddenly they are talking about family name. Chee on this khurana family🤢
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really don't understand how come father's signature became so important in the admission form.

My father was out of country half the time, during my college admission it was my mother who signed the form.

It also applies to children who also has divorced parent right?

I do hope if her ex father in law and ex mother in law come demanding about changing Mini's name she gives fitting reply and does not make U turn. She also should ask these questions to those Khurana's which Mini raised yesterday?

Edited by arshi8927 - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minnie has every right to be ashamed of khurana name. What have they given them, especially babita, only humiliation and sadness and minni has lost her childhood. Still after divorce this ashok keeps on insulting babita again and again in front of minnie, for whom her mom is everything. Even i want babita to give it back to khurana family once and for all.they better take care of their new found bahu and leave bsbita alone. Khaali beti beti bolke ashirwaad dene se kya ghanta milega🥱
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes precaps are misleading, so lets hope babuji not angry at babita but at ashok??
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Sometimes precaps are misleading, so lets hope babuji not angry at babita but at ashok??

hope so .