Re: Why only Father Guardianship

Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am so angry at the School admin Guy, who says that only the Father can be a Guardian. 
He has been absent all her life and the she is right in saying that her Mother is her Guardian.

I did not like the way Ashok blamed Babita for leaving her job and insulting her Character in front of her Daughter.
He spoke with so much ego and arrogance to Mini today. Felt bad for Mini today.

Once he starts his lectures he does not know when to stop. Even Meeta told him to stop it but it just goes over his head.

I hope this does not creat problems for her Admission.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too couldn't  able to understand why Ashok is taunting Mini about Babitha and her job. He is concern about Mini leg injury it's fine, why he keep on chatting how bad Babitha, how arrogant she is ? Ashok should have known that Mini love Babitha and respect her will not listen any ill words again her. Why he keep on repeating she is Khurana ? His DNA? What he did for Mini till now ? NOTHING? Only provided money  his grandfather or Sufiji there filled her as a guardian till now..

When will he try to understand Minni and be there for her as a father? 

Looks like Babitha is going to support Minni regarding name change ... Will Ashok try to take away Minni from Babitha through court or will be silenced again by Meeta or dadaji ?
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The least Ashok could have done for Mini is to sign the form and give the consent letter by  keeping his mouth shut. Instead, he chose to lash out at Mini and insult Babita which is poison to Mini's ears. Meeta has more sense than him and understood the situation much better. Also, thanks for putting sense into his head. Mini's hatred keeps on increasing towards Ashok and it won't be to surprising if she doesn't have Khurana as her last name anymore. My question for Ashok is do you not say Hello to your child or ask her to sit down at least when she is limping? Surprises me how he got someone like Babita in the first pace and then Meeta in the second place.Edited by Tennessean - 5 years ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In real that one does not need father's sign for admission, even a child's mother can sign as her guardian. One of the parent's sign is enough. For me, it was my mother who signed all the forms because my father was out of country.