Tara- also a mysterious character?

Toulup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
In yesterday's episode she said it is not that easy to catch Tara. The way she said that and the fact that she has no friend make me feel that she is also hiding something or that she has a dark past.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Latest news, serial gossips, spoilers, written telly updates

Spoilers Nazar Star plus
Nazar upcoming news: Tara to reveal her true identity

Nazar upcoming news: Tara to reveal her true identity

Nazar serial latest gossip:

In the forthcoming episodes of Nazar serial, Tara (Jigyasa Singh) will show her real powers to Asuransh aka Mayank.

So far in Nazar serial, Asuransh learned that Tara is the girl who has the other part of the rakshas keel. Mayank married Tara forcefully to catch hold of the keel.

However, in the approaching episodes of Nazar serial, Tara will refuse to hand over the rakshas keel to Mayank.

Tara will use her powers to stop him. She will reveal that Divya blessed her with some special powers to protect the rakshas keel.

We wonder how Mayank will get the other part of the rakshas keel from Tara in the future story of Nazar serial.

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So my wish is granted...Tara also possesses some special powers. Mayank ko sach mein taarey dikhne wale hain 😉 These powers coupled with strong dialogues will make Tara's character way more interesting.

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am already finding the teo very cery interesting. I live Mayara scenes but thier shadi scene was out class. Superb