Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1019702 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Thanks for the post RS - a much needed one! Wish they moved it on a slower pace. It was sooo abrupt and they didn't even show the right kind of emotions after the revealtion, it was all full of childishness. I expected a lil more depth... sigh. Don't even feel like cribbing today. Too low :(

So TRUE ...I was expecting an emotional burst from Anurag and more then that from Prerna ... she for the first time wa sharing this news with someone and that someone was actually Anurag .
There should have been a talk from Prerna about How thier Pure Love is growing even when Anurag chose to brutally humiliate it .and Anurag being sorry that he was not with her at such important conjecture. These were suppose to be the instant reactions from AnuPre and all we got was a childish acts . Not that they were bad , they were brilliant and needed one ...but these could have followed after an emotional breakdown.
1140700 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

So TRUE ...I was expecting an emotional burst from Anurag and more then that from Prerna ... she for the first time wa sharing this news with someone and that someone was actually Anurag .
There should have been a talk from Prerna about How thier Pure Love is growing even when Anurag chose to brutally humiliate it .and Anurag being sorry that he was not with her at such important conjecture. These were suppose to be the instant reactions from AnuPre and all we got was a childish acts . Not that they were bad , they were brilliant and needed one ...but these could have followed after an emotional breakdown.

Yeah I wanted a heart to heart talk and their signature style hug but nooo.. April se phele popat kar Diya hamara ๐Ÿฅบ I loved their cute antics but should've have reserved those for Monday... but guess what they're gonna rush to signature drama so this is all we've got now ๐Ÿฅฑ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu-Pre scene was too sweeet... love them so much... โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ feel bad for both especially Prerna... they are just perfect for each other...
I hope Nivi-Pam scene has some relevance in Anu-Pre love story... i so hope Nivi understands now what Pre must be feeling when her husband is made to be with Komo... is it too much to ask from Nivi?? ๐Ÿ˜•
1019702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Anu-Pre scene was too sweeet... love them so much...โค๏ธfeel bad for both especially Prerna... they are just perfect for each other...

I hope Nivi-Pam scene has some relevance in Anu-Pre love story... i so hope Nivi understands now what Pre must be feeling when her husband is made to be with Komo... is it too much to ask from Nivi??๐Ÿ˜•

She might understand the feelings but from Komo's perspective ๐Ÿ˜†.

More Thant husband wife ,she need to understand Love then only she'll be able to see what Anurag wants and what he is sacrificing for that .
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
For today's episode -

100 points on cuteness.
100 points on execution.
70 points on side characters' bits. (60 points for NiviPam and 10 for MishKomo. I am sorry but truly and honestly, MishKomo scenes aren't for me, especially these days scenes. Mishka was just fine earlier but now, I do not like her scenes.)
50 points on writing.

I have said so much lately here that I have started to wonder when I did become so pessimistic. I am going to restrain myself from spitting out much. Although I know, Anurag-Prerna are intoxicated, but yet, I was looking forward to some stillness in their scenes, dialogues and reactions. The profoundness was missing. A major missing indeed. I wasn't expecting Anurag to react the way he did on the pregnancy news even in intoxication. He does not remember the time he shared with Prerna in the hut. At least WE are yet to see him reminiscing it. I felt it should have taken him a little while to let the news sink in preceded with some bits of flashbacks? It more seemed like a normal couple, and Anurag, a normal husband, who was just waiting for the news of him going to be a father.

I am finding NiviPam interesting here for they are increasing my curiosity now. Seemingly, Nivi doesn't love him but she was found in a hotel with him. I do not think, she is someone who would be at hotel with just random someone without having any feelings for him. Anupam, on the other hand, also has some secrets as to about his marriage and why he stays in BB and lets Nivi think that he is after her money when he actually isn't. If they can get Komolika out and give her screenspace to these two, I totally don't mind. Anupam, as a character, is so strong, that I can watch even Nivi with him and momentarily I would forget HOW evil Nivi is.

PS: I don't know if it is just about my Hotstar app, but when Nivi was screaming at that girl, her voice came cartoonish. Animated kinda. It was funny though. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by IAdoreYou - 5 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

For today's episode -

100 points on cuteness.
100 points on execution.
70 points on side characters' bits. (60 points for NiviPam and 10 for MishKomo. I am sorry but truly and honestly, MishKomo scenes aren't for me, especially these days scenes. Mishka was just fine earlier but now, I do not like her scenes.)
50 points on writing.

I have said so much lately here that I have started to wonder when I did become so pessimistic. I am going to restrain myself from spitting out much. Although I know, Anurag-Prerna are intoxicated, but yet, I was looking forward to some stillness in their scenes, dialogues and reactions. The profoundness was missing. A major missing indeed. I wasn't expecting Anurag to react the way he did on the pregnancy news even in intoxication. He does not remember the time he shared with Prerna in the hut. At least WE are yet to see him reminiscing it. I felt it should have taken him a little while to let the news sink in preceded with some bits of flashbacks? It more seemed like a normal couple, and Anurag, a normal husband, who was just waiting for the news of him going to be a father.

I am finding NiviPam interesting here for they are increasing my curiosity now. Seemingly, Nivi doesn't love him but she was found in a hotel with him. I do not think, she is someone who would be at hotel with just random someone without having any feelings for him. Anupam, on the other hand, also has some secrets as to about his marriage and why he stays in BB and lets Nivi think that he is after her money when he actually isn't. If they can get Komolika out and give her screenspace to these two, I totally don't mind. Anupam, as a character, is so strong, that I can watch even Nivi with him and momentarily I would forget HOW evil Nivi is.

PS: I don't know if it is just about my Hotstar app, but when Nivi was screaming at that girl, her voice came cartoonish. Animated kinda. It was funny though. ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold Yeah it looked like I am watching cartoon..She was screeching like Donald duck.. ๐Ÿคฃ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously .. when has she given what the audience want to see ? Infact she shows what everyone does NOT want to see so that they keep watching and wait for it to come . No it does happen but in miniscule installments . Expecting a story is a waste but yeah entertainment is good , so i am waiting for the holi to get over. Holi is a bore here.

Prerna having bhang in pregnancy is ridiculous . N as such they wont remember anything what happened so whats the use.
1019702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

For today's episode -

100 points on cuteness.
100 points on execution.
50 points on writing.

PS: I don't know if it is just about my Hotstar app, but when Nivi was screaming at that girl, her voice came cartoonish. Animated kinda. It was funny though.
๐Ÿ˜†

On the contrary I actually liked that they did not showed Anurag reminiscing those moments in FB's , I mean it would look quite Aghast that he had to think what was the actual reason behind she getting pregnant ๐Ÿ˜† , she said and he just believed it straight away no doubts no FB's of the deed needed .

I always found NiviPam last intriguing glad they are focusing now.
Yeah her voice did looked like speeded up by 1.5X ๐Ÿ˜† .

Makers simply waste time in showing Faltu scene eg yest 3 chudails one , they did that to show white side of Mohini , that Mother is dhabba on Motherhood the day she start respecting her son's feeling that day I'll consider her his mother .

Similarly MishKovi , their scenes are like template Mishka tease her on Prerna , she tease her on pre snatched Anurag from her and how Pre is good competition for Komo .
BLAHHH... done and dusted .
1019702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Seriously .. when has she given what the audience want to see ? Infact she shows what everyone does NOT want to see so that they keep watching and wait for it to come . No it does happen but in miniscule installments . Expecting a story is a waste but yeah entertainment is good , so i am waiting for the holi to get over. Holi is a bore here.

Prerna having bhang in pregnancy is ridiculous . N as such they wont remember anything what happened so whats the use.

They stretched starting days of HoLi , shoudl have kick started with Nivipam track parallely with AnuPre. Pregnancy revealation deserved full focus on AnuPre and what we got is them juxtaposed with random nonsense ...

We'll keep complaining till the show to Ekta but she will not give us what we want and whatever she'll give will come with TWIST TAG ... ๐Ÿ˜†
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Today's episode deserved only Anurag and Prerna , what was the need to insert NiviPam and Phuski Komo and Useless Mishka Scenes?

Today's episode deserved only and only Anurag Prerna conversing and what he get is haphazardly puts scenes.

Why couldn't Makers just give AnuPre scenes ?
In the inebriated state , they should have conversed about the issues bothering them.

Anurag shoudl Have explained to Prerna why is he doing all this drama.
Why he finds Komolika better then Prerna .

This was such a great chance to show both breaking those Barries that's holding them and for once just let go and be with each other .
The pregnancy revealation deserved a poignancy, a cherishing moment from both the Anurag and Prerna ... yes though it was shown but like I said a thehrav was needed .

This was such a Great chance to make audience connect with Anurag and Prerna's dilemmas...

It's so annoying to see how cruelly Makers are wasting AnuPre as a Couple .
KZK really doesn't deserve AnUPre as well as Parica ...

Today is bad for my episode watching , my shipping ...