Father and daughter

PatialaBabes thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It is said that one of the most beautiful bond is that of a father and daughter. No one can love a girl as much as her father and vice versa. Here in this post I am going to talk about 4 people Mini Khurana , ONLY MINI, Ashok Khurana and Hanuman Singh..
Mini Khurana &Ashok Khurana have a blood relationship. He is her biological father . Technically he should be caring loving possessive about her but is he NO! He was away when she was born He hardly met her twice or thrice after her birth. Let's face it A 6year Mini when asked to write an essay on "My father would have been so confused and emotional as she didnt know him well. We saw how Mini longed for Ashok's attention in beginning episodes but sadly he did not even know her age. He failed as a father as still he cares about HIMSELF only...

ONLY MINI&Hanuman Singh ~ neither are they biologically related. Nor is he married to her mom, yet he is her father in true sense . He cares for her and loves her. Mini smiles when with him cries on his shoulder jokes around him Seeks advises from him, acts like she has HAQ on him, Be it Lohri episode or that disgusting court room scene where Mini screamed at Top of her voice to stop the disgust Ashok was vomiting, he was there to console her. He made her realise that she is the COACH but not the player, he made her realise her mistake when she did that exam mistake he took responsibility of her education and admissions He trained her and today when she earned GOLD he was proud of her like a FATHER IS PROUD OF HIS DAUGHTERI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful post... 
Absolutely loved reading about my favs in this show. Mini and her Hanuman uncle. Her godfather, father figure 😳...
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nicely written. Hanuman Singh and Mini are getting attached to each other and Mini had this belief that she is going to win the fight. HS trained her physically as well as mentally that she can do this. The joy in his eyes when Mini won the whole thing was worth watching. It is wonderful to see these two getting close together and will bring back happiness in Babita's life. Mini will get the love and attention from HS which she never got from Ashok and this will do wonders for her as well.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode and the scenes between Minnie and HS were really touching.
It was wonderful to watch Minnie fight her own battle knowing she had HS to back her and wish her well. What I really loved was how she had his guiding voice in her head as she made each move during the tournament. 

Most of all, I loved how she proudly showed her medal to HS and how he captured this precious moment on his phone. It seemed so instinctive and natural that anyone who didn't know these two would automatically assume they are father and daughter.

Loving this bond. 

HS doesn't force decisions on her. He did go to the school to stop her and take her home but after realizing what she wanted he also mustered up the courage to see her fight in that state and give her the confidence she needed. I am sure there will come a time she she will really be her (this) daddy's girl. I can't wait for the day she calls him Papa.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Today's episode and the scenes between Minnie and HS were really touching.

It was wondering to watch Minnie fight her own battle knowing she had HS to back her and wish her well. What I really loved was how she had his guiding voice in her head as she made each move during the tournament. 

Most of all, I loved how she proudly showed her medal to HS and how he captured this precious moment on his phone. It seemed so instinctive and natural that anyone who didn't know these two would automatically assume they are father and daughter.

Loving this bond. 

HS doesn't force decisions on her. He did go to the school to stop her and take her home but after realizing what she wanted he also mustered up the courage to see her fight in that state and give her the confidence she needed. I am sure there will come a time she she will really be her (this) daddy's girl. I can't wait for the day she calls him Papa.

The best thing in yesterday episodes was the parallel scenes one side Mini n others side was Babita. Both were at different places n going through different situation but in their mind same person was present that is HS great mentor 👏
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved what you said! Ashok is in another world altogether! I am not sure if he loves Meeta also. Maybe he does, but other than her, he hasn't showed any care or concern for anyone.. not even for his parents, sister let alone Babita/Minni. I feel very sad for Minni.

On the other hand, Minni and Hanumaan Singh have a very special relationship. Minni is all "arey yaar" with him and they have their share of angry outbursts with each other and very rightly so, but she still respects him immensely. She is generally quite a sorted person, but she looks up to him whenever she needs guidance or support. Not sure about father -daughter but they sure have a very sweet emotional connection. 
Edited by Ipshitaa - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hanuman Singh is the Motivator/ Guide/ well-wisher / Booster to this Mother - Daughter duo..They have all the relations in their life but HS is the one who is with them in every situation..What a special Bonding!!!

Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

The best thing in yesterday episodes was the parallel scenes one side Mini n others side was Babita. Both were at different places n going through different situation but in their mind same person was present that is HS great mentor 👏

Absolutely, the parallels were well done and it seemed very natural. 
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashok doesn't know Mini and she doesn't know him. From a purely father daughter time perspective she has now spent more time with HS.

So the narrative is telling us she is more HS' daughter than Ashok's. Just need for it to be explicitly made clear.