Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Saroj Khan Back with kalank
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  Isn't Mumbai Mirror  Ranbir's 'mouthpiece'??
 I guess he didn;t like how she greeted him in FFπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ooo matlab according to this ... climax me sad song hoga... aur varun madhuri ko visit karega kothe pe.. hmm.. 
Kya ho sakta he story 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She doesn't trash Katrina really. You are just sensationalizing title to attract lot of viewers to your post. πŸ˜†

What she says is right. "Gymnastics is meant for circus people. " 

I don't know why people even call it a dance. Sometime when I surf thru channel n watch these kids dance show, I feel so bad for these kids. They are made to perform such scary stunts in name of dancing. The more difficult the stunt, the more praise you get. Parents are stupid too for fame n money. 

Katrina well -- all she does is coconuts jiggling. Sid danced better than her in Kala Chasma. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well i only remember seeing how everyone blocked off Sid in their videos and shared them.. Only Kat was visible. 

I dont get why Saroj khan doesnt do dances w/o rehearsals, TOH song was terribly choreographed though. All the knee moves. 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Baat toh sahi boli. Bas gymnast karte hain sab dance show wale and judges go " oh wow what dance! " . Bas ek doosre ke upar koodte raho aur ho gaya dance.
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

Well i only remember seeing how everyone blocked off Sid in their videos and shared them.. Only Kat was visible. 

I dont get why Saroj khan doesnt do dances w/o rehearsals, TOH song was terribly choreographed though. All the knee moves. 

THIS.
 Not everyone is ready to run with a dance in one  go.
 Kat is known to rehearse over and over and want to do a good job. I don;t get why this was such an issue.
 Saroj sounds bitter for nothing- she should be GLAD someone is motivated enough to rehearse, right?
 (also, the article  appears now, whilst TOH was some  months back and Kalank isn't yet released, interesting timing, thanks  to KJo and RK  wanting to drag Kat a bit by publishing thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..)
Edited by MoonOrchid - 5 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't get what is wrong in asking for rehearsals like someone like Madhuri how can you expect her to perform without practising the steps? πŸ€”