Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
haye haye
sari ladkiyaan to margyi jo ise ye do baccho ki ma aur apne se 10-15 sal badi aunty hi mili thi
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Wonder if Anshula approves of this? Arjun and Anshula live together right? I guess since there were news that Malaika and Arjun bought a flat, they will probably shift there... so Anshula will probably be living on her own. I don't know why I thought of this but I feel like since the siblings have gone through so much together.. its kinda sad that they will not be living together anymore. 

I know too much analyzation. Don't judge me  😆

OT: Congrats to the couple. Hope they have a blessed life together ðŸ˜ƒ. 

Maybe Anshula will move in with her dad and sisters. Her bonding with Janhvi and Khushi looks more genuine than Arjun imo. 
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well congrats to them!!! ðŸ¤—
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Bhai baaraati hoga ya gharaati?😆
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Maybe Anshula will move in with her dad and sisters. Her bonding with Janhvi and Khushi looks more genuine than Arjun imo. 

Her bonding with Janhvi and Khushi does seem more genuine. But AFAIK she was really little when her parents separated, so I don't think she'll move in with her dad now. Maybe she'll just live on her own ðŸ˜›. I like Anshula, she seems very genuine. She seems like the only sorted kid of Boney ðŸ˜†. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why can't Anshula live with Arjun even after his marriage? Unless she wants to live alone I don't think Arjun should just leave her alone now that he has found a partner. That girl literally left everything to take care of him after their mother's death. Also what about Malaika's son . Even he will be moving in with them na? Malaika has his custody.
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Why can't Anshula live with Arjun even after his marriage? Unless she wants to live alone I don't think Arjun should just leave her alone now that he has found a partner. That girl literally left everything to take care of him after their mother's death. Also what about Malaika's son . Even he will be moving in with them na? Malaika has his custody.

I was saying that because there were news that Arjun/Malaika got a flat together and will be shifting there. I just assumed that Anshula wouldn't go and live with them ðŸ˜†. Yeah, Arjun shouldn't leave her alone, but she's a big girl. She will be fine if she decides to live alone. 

No idea about Malaika's son. Guess, if Malaika has the custody, he'll be living with them.
Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There were news reports last year that all four of them Boney, Arjun, Anshula, Khushi and Janhvi were going to live together but which house they weren't sure. In anyway its unlikely that Arjun would ever want to live in the house where sridevi lived but Anshula is much more open and forgiving even before I've seen pics of her meeting Sridevi and Janhvi with warmth. I hope Arjun remembers his priorities.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I was saying that because there were news that Arjun/Malaika got a flat together and will be shifting there. I just assumed that Anshula wouldn't go and live with them ðŸ˜†. Yeah, Arjun shouldn't leave her alone, but she's a big girl. She will be fine if she decides to live alone. 

No idea about Malaika's son. Guess, if Malaika has the custody, he'll be living with them.

Yeah she is far more mature and stronger than Arjun. I guess if she wants to live alone then there is nothing to talk about. But if Malaika's son can live with them then Anshula can very well join the family too. ðŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun maybe anything but I don't think he will ever leave Anshu on her own. She has practically been his only family since ages and he probably is the only one whom he loves more than himself.